Must be, since the Atrio X (currently $49.99 at jr.com) is the only mobile version they offer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 4/7/17 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 3/1/17 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 92357/23/11 at 4:26pmpost #1458 of 92357/23/11 at 5:27pmpost #1459 of 92357/23/11 at 10:32pm
Free Vibe Noise Isolating DeepBass Earbuds (no shipping).
post #1460 of 92357/24/11 at 3:31am
- Premium sound quality, compact size, and sleek design
- Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable, noise-reducing fit
- Includes 3 sizes of silicone earbuds for the perfect fit
- High intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass
- Works with every iPod, MP3 player, CD, portable DVD player, and laptop
- 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device
- Packaged in convenient case
Is definitely NOT the same.
|The canadian one is teh pro version. M5. In J&R its 150$ after rebate.
Oops wanted to send a private message to dannybai. Instead posted here. Sorry. can you please remove this from thread. Dont want this thread to become a discussion forum.
Edited by tan1415 - 7/24/11 at 3:32ampost #1461 of 92357/24/11 at 8:45ampost #1462 of 92357/25/11 at 2:09pm
Just got my atrio X mobile. First impressions: the bass is so addicting. I may never go back to more analytical signatures...Maybe that will change after I stop listening to club songs lol. As for the mic, I'm kind of confused. It's placed a little higher where the y-splitter would be, and it acts as the y-splitter. Haven't used it yet, but to the burn-in machine they go!post #1463 of 92357/25/11 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Okigire
Atrio Pro Earphones
Atrio Pro Earphones by Future Sonics
$99 before tax/shipping
Located in Canada and shipping appears to be $10. The shipping page lists all countries so they can probably ship everywhere.
Deal is via a group buy - too bad no referral links! ;)
Already expired! Too bad!post #1464 of 92357/25/11 at 2:40pmpost #1465 of 92357/25/11 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by kiteki
mobilepc.com has VERY GOOD prices but unfortunately, almost everything is out-of-stock!post #1466 of 92357/25/11 at 7:49pmpost #1467 of 92357/26/11 at 7:59am
It's still available. According to the TeamBuy site you get a coupon code and make the actual purchase from atrio.me. Seems that they charge $10 flat rate to the US (based upon adding a pair of 'phones to the cart and going through checkout). May be wrong on this but it seems that's the way it'll work. We'll soon know 'cause I bought two.
Quote:post #1468 of 92357/26/11 at 8:06ampost #1469 of 92357/26/11 at 8:58am
@ Mistertaz: Indeed. Been at that price for a few days now. I have a relative who just purchased one who said it was the absolute best bang for the buck. Replaced his long time MTPG, to which he couldn't be happier.post #1470 of 92357/26/11 at 11:16am
MEElectronics A151 for sale on Amazon for $59.11...this is cheaper than on MEElectronics own website and what I've seen people say they cost elsewhere (~$75.00)
Edited by Ikelmonster - 7/26/11 at 11:32amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › AudioQuest - Cinnamon TosLink (Full to Mini, 1.5m) 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-1AMP 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 14 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 19 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 20 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 23 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 23 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 1 day ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 1 day ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 day ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear