Must be, since the Atrio X (currently $49.99 at jr.com) is the only mobile version they offer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 92357/23/11 at 4:26pmpost #1458 of 92357/23/11 at 5:27pmpost #1459 of 92357/23/11 at 10:32pm
Free Vibe Noise Isolating DeepBass Earbuds (no shipping).
post #1460 of 92357/24/11 at 3:31am
- Premium sound quality, compact size, and sleek design
- Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable, noise-reducing fit
- Includes 3 sizes of silicone earbuds for the perfect fit
- High intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass
- Works with every iPod, MP3 player, CD, portable DVD player, and laptop
- 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device
- Packaged in convenient case
Is definitely NOT the same.
|The canadian one is teh pro version. M5. In J&R its 150$ after rebate.
Oops wanted to send a private message to dannybai. Instead posted here. Sorry. can you please remove this from thread. Dont want this thread to become a discussion forum.
Edited by tan1415 - 7/24/11 at 3:32ampost #1461 of 92357/24/11 at 8:45ampost #1462 of 92357/25/11 at 2:09pm
Just got my atrio X mobile. First impressions: the bass is so addicting. I may never go back to more analytical signatures...Maybe that will change after I stop listening to club songs lol. As for the mic, I'm kind of confused. It's placed a little higher where the y-splitter would be, and it acts as the y-splitter. Haven't used it yet, but to the burn-in machine they go!post #1463 of 92357/25/11 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Okigire
Atrio Pro Earphones
Atrio Pro Earphones by Future Sonics
$99 before tax/shipping
Located in Canada and shipping appears to be $10. The shipping page lists all countries so they can probably ship everywhere.
Deal is via a group buy - too bad no referral links! ;)
Already expired! Too bad!post #1464 of 92357/25/11 at 2:40pmpost #1465 of 92357/25/11 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by kiteki
mobilepc.com has VERY GOOD prices but unfortunately, almost everything is out-of-stock!post #1466 of 92357/25/11 at 7:49pmpost #1467 of 92357/26/11 at 7:59am
It's still available. According to the TeamBuy site you get a coupon code and make the actual purchase from atrio.me. Seems that they charge $10 flat rate to the US (based upon adding a pair of 'phones to the cart and going through checkout). May be wrong on this but it seems that's the way it'll work. We'll soon know 'cause I bought two.
Quote:post #1468 of 92357/26/11 at 8:06ampost #1469 of 92357/26/11 at 8:58am
@ Mistertaz: Indeed. Been at that price for a few days now. I have a relative who just purchased one who said it was the absolute best bang for the buck. Replaced his long time MTPG, to which he couldn't be happier.post #1470 of 92357/26/11 at 11:16am
MEElectronics A151 for sale on Amazon for $59.11...this is cheaper than on MEElectronics own website and what I've seen people say they cost elsewhere (~$75.00)
Edited by Ikelmonster - 7/26/11 at 11:32amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Greetings! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2