Must be, since the Atrio X (currently $49.99 at jr.com) is the only mobile version they offer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 6/5/16 at 2:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 92357/23/11 at 4:26pmpost #1458 of 92357/23/11 at 5:27pmpost #1459 of 92357/23/11 at 10:32pm
Free Vibe Noise Isolating DeepBass Earbuds (no shipping).
post #1460 of 92357/24/11 at 3:31am
- Premium sound quality, compact size, and sleek design
- Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable, noise-reducing fit
- Includes 3 sizes of silicone earbuds for the perfect fit
- High intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass
- Works with every iPod, MP3 player, CD, portable DVD player, and laptop
- 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device
- Packaged in convenient case
Is definitely NOT the same.
|The canadian one is teh pro version. M5. In J&R its 150$ after rebate.
Oops wanted to send a private message to dannybai. Instead posted here. Sorry. can you please remove this from thread. Dont want this thread to become a discussion forum.
Edited by tan1415 - 7/24/11 at 3:32ampost #1461 of 92357/24/11 at 8:45ampost #1462 of 92357/25/11 at 2:09pm
Just got my atrio X mobile. First impressions: the bass is so addicting. I may never go back to more analytical signatures...Maybe that will change after I stop listening to club songs lol. As for the mic, I'm kind of confused. It's placed a little higher where the y-splitter would be, and it acts as the y-splitter. Haven't used it yet, but to the burn-in machine they go!post #1463 of 92357/25/11 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Okigire
Atrio Pro Earphones
Atrio Pro Earphones by Future Sonics
$99 before tax/shipping
Located in Canada and shipping appears to be $10. The shipping page lists all countries so they can probably ship everywhere.
Deal is via a group buy - too bad no referral links! ;)
Already expired! Too bad!post #1464 of 92357/25/11 at 2:40pmpost #1465 of 92357/25/11 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by kiteki
mobilepc.com has VERY GOOD prices but unfortunately, almost everything is out-of-stock!post #1466 of 92357/25/11 at 7:49pmpost #1467 of 92357/26/11 at 7:59am
It's still available. According to the TeamBuy site you get a coupon code and make the actual purchase from atrio.me. Seems that they charge $10 flat rate to the US (based upon adding a pair of 'phones to the cart and going through checkout). May be wrong on this but it seems that's the way it'll work. We'll soon know 'cause I bought two.
Quote:post #1468 of 92357/26/11 at 8:06ampost #1469 of 92357/26/11 at 8:58am
@ Mistertaz: Indeed. Been at that price for a few days now. I have a relative who just purchased one who said it was the absolute best bang for the buck. Replaced his long time MTPG, to which he couldn't be happier.post #1470 of 92357/26/11 at 11:16am
MEElectronics A151 for sale on Amazon for $59.11...this is cheaper than on MEElectronics own website and what I've seen people say they cost elsewhere (~$75.00)
Edited by Ikelmonster - 7/26/11 at 11:32amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 19 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 32 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Headphones for Electronic Music - HD650s? 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...