Any deals on the ATH-CK10 or the link to the site offering the lowest price?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 92post #1366 of 92357/9/11 at 8:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 92357/10/11 at 12:13amAltec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!post #1368 of 92357/10/11 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!
I think thats normal price. I'm pretty sure altec's always make an absurdly high MSRP and then have a much lower street price.
Merriam-Webster: very high definition: a radio frequency between ultrahigh frequency and high frequency. »post #1369 of 92357/10/11 at 2:17pm
They've just added an even better deal on the site. Just ordered mine from there; being a student pays sometimes! 20% off or buy one get one half price if you're not a student! Deal.Quote:
Edited by CloudyPear - 7/10/11 at 2:26pmpost #1370 of 92357/10/11 at 4:59pmpost #1371 of 92357/10/11 at 5:47pm
Amazon has the Klipsch S4 for 56.47 Black only sold by Amazon. That's pretty good from a reputable seller like Amazon
Edited by Rat Salad - 7/10/11 at 6:03pmpost #1372 of 92357/10/11 at 8:44pmpost #1373 of 92357/10/11 at 8:55pm
I think he means the Xcited, not the IE - You also can't apply an additional 10% on the student discount of 20%...post #1374 of 92357/10/11 at 9:01pmpost #1375 of 92357/10/11 at 10:47pmQuote:
I've been watching the ER-4PT price drop a few times this weekend, so of course, I haven't bought. Because it's dropping, right?
But now it's jumped back up almost $6. Why would I buy when it costs more than I know it can sell for? So I guess I'll just wait.
Way to go, Amazon!post #1376 of 92357/11/11 at 12:01ampost #1377 of 92357/11/11 at 12:03ampost #1378 of 92357/11/11 at 1:20ampost #1379 of 92357/11/11 at 1:33am
- Retail Price: $49.99
- Our Price: $24.49 + $3.99 Shipping
- You Save: $25.50 ( 51%)
- Condition: New | Package: Bulk
- Warranty: 30-Days MidnightBox
Considering that the lowest price for a new 4GB Clip+ even on eBay is $40+, and nearly the same price at Amazon, it's a great deal if you ask me. Just last month, I purchased my 4GB refurb for the same price.post #1380 of 92357/11/11 at 8:58amQuote:
you'r welcome and sorry!
about zococity, yes shipping rates are high. when i asked for the ok1 they said 12euro to mid-east, but still, you cant beat THAT total price. i'd be getting the ok1 soon. ebay and even head-direct have free-shipping and still it's way higher
Edited by kanuka - 7/11/11 at 9:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › New Member Looking for New Gear Schiit jotunheim and Sennheiser HD 650 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 3 minutes ago
- › Stuck, HD599 vs HD598 vs HD600 vs HD650 vs AKG K712PRO vs... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 4 minutes ago
- › New(?) Bose Soundtrue Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear