Any deals on the ATH-CK10 or the link to the site offering the lowest price?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 6/5/16 at 2:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 92post #1366 of 92357/9/11 at 8:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 92357/10/11 at 12:13amAltec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!post #1368 of 92357/10/11 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!
I think thats normal price. I'm pretty sure altec's always make an absurdly high MSRP and then have a much lower street price.
Merriam-Webster: very high definition: a radio frequency between ultrahigh frequency and high frequency. »post #1369 of 92357/10/11 at 2:17pm
They've just added an even better deal on the site. Just ordered mine from there; being a student pays sometimes! 20% off or buy one get one half price if you're not a student! Deal.Quote:
Edited by CloudyPear - 7/10/11 at 2:26pmpost #1370 of 92357/10/11 at 4:59pmpost #1371 of 92357/10/11 at 5:47pm
Amazon has the Klipsch S4 for 56.47 Black only sold by Amazon. That's pretty good from a reputable seller like Amazon
Edited by Rat Salad - 7/10/11 at 6:03pmpost #1372 of 92357/10/11 at 8:44pmpost #1373 of 92357/10/11 at 8:55pm
I think he means the Xcited, not the IE - You also can't apply an additional 10% on the student discount of 20%...post #1374 of 92357/10/11 at 9:01pmpost #1375 of 92357/10/11 at 10:47pmQuote:
I've been watching the ER-4PT price drop a few times this weekend, so of course, I haven't bought. Because it's dropping, right?
But now it's jumped back up almost $6. Why would I buy when it costs more than I know it can sell for? So I guess I'll just wait.
Way to go, Amazon!post #1376 of 92357/11/11 at 12:01ampost #1377 of 92357/11/11 at 12:03ampost #1378 of 92357/11/11 at 1:20ampost #1379 of 92357/11/11 at 1:33am
- Retail Price: $49.99
- Our Price: $24.49 + $3.99 Shipping
- You Save: $25.50 ( 51%)
- Condition: New | Package: Bulk
- Warranty: 30-Days MidnightBox
Considering that the lowest price for a new 4GB Clip+ even on eBay is $40+, and nearly the same price at Amazon, it's a great deal if you ask me. Just last month, I purchased my 4GB refurb for the same price.post #1380 of 92357/11/11 at 8:58amQuote:
you'r welcome and sorry!
about zococity, yes shipping rates are high. when i asked for the ok1 they said 12euro to mid-east, but still, you cant beat THAT total price. i'd be getting the ok1 soon. ebay and even head-direct have free-shipping and still it's way higher
Edited by kanuka - 7/11/11 at 9:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Tennmak 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...