Any deals on the ATH-CK10 or the link to the site offering the lowest price?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 92post #1366 of 92357/9/11 at 8:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 92357/10/11 at 12:13amAltec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!post #1368 of 92357/10/11 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!
I think thats normal price. I'm pretty sure altec's always make an absurdly high MSRP and then have a much lower street price.
Merriam-Webster: very high definition: a radio frequency between ultrahigh frequency and high frequency. »post #1369 of 92357/10/11 at 2:17pm
They've just added an even better deal on the site. Just ordered mine from there; being a student pays sometimes! 20% off or buy one get one half price if you're not a student! Deal.Quote:
Edited by CloudyPear - 7/10/11 at 2:26pmpost #1370 of 92357/10/11 at 4:59pmpost #1371 of 92357/10/11 at 5:47pm
Amazon has the Klipsch S4 for 56.47 Black only sold by Amazon. That's pretty good from a reputable seller like Amazon
Edited by Rat Salad - 7/10/11 at 6:03pmpost #1372 of 92357/10/11 at 8:44pmpost #1373 of 92357/10/11 at 8:55pm
I think he means the Xcited, not the IE - You also can't apply an additional 10% on the student discount of 20%...post #1374 of 92357/10/11 at 9:01pmpost #1375 of 92357/10/11 at 10:47pmQuote:
I've been watching the ER-4PT price drop a few times this weekend, so of course, I haven't bought. Because it's dropping, right?
But now it's jumped back up almost $6. Why would I buy when it costs more than I know it can sell for? So I guess I'll just wait.
Way to go, Amazon!post #1376 of 92357/11/11 at 12:01ampost #1377 of 92357/11/11 at 12:03ampost #1378 of 92357/11/11 at 1:20ampost #1379 of 92357/11/11 at 1:33am
- Retail Price: $49.99
- Our Price: $24.49 + $3.99 Shipping
- You Save: $25.50 ( 51%)
- Condition: New | Package: Bulk
- Warranty: 30-Days MidnightBox
Considering that the lowest price for a new 4GB Clip+ even on eBay is $40+, and nearly the same price at Amazon, it's a great deal if you ask me. Just last month, I purchased my 4GB refurb for the same price.post #1380 of 92357/11/11 at 8:58amQuote:
you'r welcome and sorry!
about zococity, yes shipping rates are high. when i asked for the ok1 they said 12euro to mid-east, but still, you cant beat THAT total price. i'd be getting the ok1 soon. ebay and even head-direct have free-shipping and still it's way higher
Edited by kanuka - 7/11/11 at 9:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gun-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 6 minutes ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 6 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)