Any deals on the ATH-CK10 or the link to the site offering the lowest price?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 92post #1366 of 92367/9/11 at 8:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 92367/10/11 at 12:13amAltec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!post #1368 of 92367/10/11 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!
I think thats normal price. I'm pretty sure altec's always make an absurdly high MSRP and then have a much lower street price.
Merriam-Webster: very high definition: a radio frequency between ultrahigh frequency and high frequency. »post #1369 of 92367/10/11 at 2:17pm
They've just added an even better deal on the site. Just ordered mine from there; being a student pays sometimes! 20% off or buy one get one half price if you're not a student! Deal.Quote:
Edited by CloudyPear - 7/10/11 at 2:26pmpost #1370 of 92367/10/11 at 4:59pmpost #1371 of 92367/10/11 at 5:47pm
Amazon has the Klipsch S4 for 56.47 Black only sold by Amazon. That's pretty good from a reputable seller like Amazon
Edited by Rat Salad - 7/10/11 at 6:03pmpost #1372 of 92367/10/11 at 8:44pmpost #1373 of 92367/10/11 at 8:55pm
I think he means the Xcited, not the IE - You also can't apply an additional 10% on the student discount of 20%...post #1374 of 92367/10/11 at 9:01pmpost #1375 of 92367/10/11 at 10:47pmQuote:
I've been watching the ER-4PT price drop a few times this weekend, so of course, I haven't bought. Because it's dropping, right?
But now it's jumped back up almost $6. Why would I buy when it costs more than I know it can sell for? So I guess I'll just wait.
Way to go, Amazon!post #1376 of 92367/11/11 at 12:01ampost #1377 of 92367/11/11 at 12:03ampost #1378 of 92367/11/11 at 1:20ampost #1379 of 92367/11/11 at 1:33am
- Retail Price: $49.99
- Our Price: $24.49 + $3.99 Shipping
- You Save: $25.50 ( 51%)
- Condition: New | Package: Bulk
- Warranty: 30-Days MidnightBox
Considering that the lowest price for a new 4GB Clip+ even on eBay is $40+, and nearly the same price at Amazon, it's a great deal if you ask me. Just last month, I purchased my 4GB refurb for the same price.post #1380 of 92367/11/11 at 8:58amQuote:
you'r welcome and sorry!
about zococity, yes shipping rates are high. when i asked for the ok1 they said 12euro to mid-east, but still, you cant beat THAT total price. i'd be getting the ok1 soon. ebay and even head-direct have free-shipping and still it's way higher
Edited by kanuka - 7/11/11 at 9:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › What to move to from Klipsch S4 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 5 minutes ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)