Any deals on the ATH-CK10 or the link to the site offering the lowest price?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 4/30/15 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 92post #1366 of 92357/9/11 at 8:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 92357/10/11 at 12:13amAltec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!post #1368 of 92357/10/11 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing MZX606 Ultra High Def Sound Headphones with iPhone Control:
Never personally owned a pair but that's a hell of a price drop!
I think thats normal price. I'm pretty sure altec's always make an absurdly high MSRP and then have a much lower street price.
Merriam-Webster: very high definition: a radio frequency between ultrahigh frequency and high frequency. »post #1369 of 92357/10/11 at 2:17pm
They've just added an even better deal on the site. Just ordered mine from there; being a student pays sometimes! 20% off or buy one get one half price if you're not a student! Deal.Quote:
Edited by CloudyPear - 7/10/11 at 2:26pmpost #1370 of 92357/10/11 at 4:59pmpost #1371 of 92357/10/11 at 5:47pm
Amazon has the Klipsch S4 for 56.47 Black only sold by Amazon. That's pretty good from a reputable seller like Amazon
Edited by Rat Salad - 7/10/11 at 6:03pmpost #1372 of 92357/10/11 at 8:44pmpost #1373 of 92357/10/11 at 8:55pm
I think he means the Xcited, not the IE - You also can't apply an additional 10% on the student discount of 20%...post #1374 of 92357/10/11 at 9:01pmpost #1375 of 92357/10/11 at 10:47pmQuote:
I've been watching the ER-4PT price drop a few times this weekend, so of course, I haven't bought. Because it's dropping, right?
But now it's jumped back up almost $6. Why would I buy when it costs more than I know it can sell for? So I guess I'll just wait.
Way to go, Amazon!post #1376 of 92357/11/11 at 12:01ampost #1377 of 92357/11/11 at 12:03ampost #1378 of 92357/11/11 at 1:20ampost #1379 of 92357/11/11 at 1:33am
- Retail Price: $49.99
- Our Price: $24.49 + $3.99 Shipping
- You Save: $25.50 ( 51%)
- Condition: New | Package: Bulk
- Warranty: 30-Days MidnightBox
Considering that the lowest price for a new 4GB Clip+ even on eBay is $40+, and nearly the same price at Amazon, it's a great deal if you ask me. Just last month, I purchased my 4GB refurb for the same price.post #1380 of 92357/11/11 at 8:58amQuote:
you'r welcome and sorry!
about zococity, yes shipping rates are high. when i asked for the ok1 they said 12euro to mid-east, but still, you cant beat THAT total price. i'd be getting the ok1 soon. ebay and even head-direct have free-shipping and still it's way higher
Edited by kanuka - 7/11/11 at 9:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › ODAC gaming 4 minutes ago
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 8 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 8 minutes ago
- › Portable speaker as big as possible 10 minutes ago
- › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2