For any of you wanting the HD25-1ii, Sound Earphones offered a counterbid on ebay of $160 and J & R will price match that. Both are great sellers and authorized Sennheiser dealers.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard with their soundscape kind of...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
Acknowledgment This review unit was provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion by Penon Audio. This review was originally published here. Introduction I’m a regular watcher and poster on...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 77post #1141 of 92355/11/11 at 7:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1142 of 92355/11/11 at 11:06am
15% off at earphone solutions with code - "LIFESTYLE11". Works with the Westone 4 to come out to $381.85 with free shipping CONUS!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure when the code expires, but this is probably the lowest you'll get the W4 from an authorized dealer to boot.
Edited by alphaphoenix - 5/11/11 at 11:14ampost #1143 of 92355/11/11 at 3:34pm
Saw a pair of refurbed Monster Pro Turbine Coppers from MobilePC on eBay for $107 shipped. Not sure about MobilePC's reputation hereabouts, but was thinking of going for a pair myself; that's hard price to beat, and if the refurb is good, would certainly be worth it.post #1144 of 92355/11/11 at 4:23pmpost #1145 of 92355/11/11 at 4:38pmQuote:
Yes, I just ordered one.
It has been very cheap for the price but don't know if there would be more discount when July 4th.post #1146 of 92355/11/11 at 6:38pmpost #1147 of 92355/11/11 at 8:32pm
True, although the Monster Outlet Copper refurbs run ~$180, or around $80 more than the MobilePC refurb. Granted, the manufacturer refurb has a better chance of being functioning than would a third party refurb like MobilePC.post #1148 of 92355/11/11 at 9:06pm
Great... just got SE535 for $370. Now a 4-way BA for $10 more.
Quote:post #1149 of 92355/12/11 at 11:18am
Sennheiser PC-300 G4ME gaming earphones.
lightweight, in-ear headset that is perfect for the notebook PC or Ipad gamer who like to travelList Price: See Details$129.99You Save:(66%) $87.00Our Price:$42.99FREEAmazon price for comparison: $91.75 - reviewer rates it poorly because of weak cable.
Edited by Carlsan - 5/12/11 at 11:21ampost #1150 of 92355/12/11 at 4:11pmQuote:
Man, that is damn tempting. If only bills, dating, and all those miscellaneous financial responsibilities and inconveniences weren't an issue I'd try these out.post #1151 of 92355/12/11 at 4:35pmpost #1152 of 92355/12/11 at 4:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by jarrett
Just ordered these myself for running...
$20 with free shipping
I actually don't care for the P version, but currently if you were to order them from meelec.com to Canada it would cost $42 with cheapest shipping method.
Update: down to $18 nowpost #1153 of 92355/12/11 at 7:14pm
Thanks for the tip. I ordered one of the Udac-2's for $59.00. Received it today and its cosmetically perfect and working well on my laptop.
Shoreline shipped next day, well packaged via USPS.
I'll check their closeout page periodically as they had some nice deals.
Quote:Originally Posted by lazuline
Guys (and gals), thought I'd share with you some nice deals I found from Shorline Music's closeout page. It's open box "sold as-is" but they should be reputable, since the first time I found them was through a slick deal that was well repped (and they're Colorado based). You might want to call ahead to see if they still have the item for sale. I actually sat on this for a while since the page hadn't been updated in a couple of weeks, but now that it's more or less up to date, most of these deals should still be valid.
CONUS SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
udac2 $59 ($49 for no RCA version)
icon HDP $249
icon amp $89
FIO E7 $49
Also, if you didn't know, NYC's B&H Photo and Video has tons of used gear, and they have some really nice deals on Open Box (OB) headphones. The stock frequently changes, but some past deals I've seen are V6's for $50, HD25-1-II for $160, etc. The FS/FT forum might have better prices (more often than not) but OB items carry a full manufactures warranty. Headphones you buy FS/FT won't have this -- despite what the seller says in the listing -- since warranties are not transferable.post #1154 of 92355/12/11 at 8:48pm
Grabbed these a few days ago--still $29.99 for Meelec HT-21s!
So far, so goodpost #1155 of 92355/14/11 at 4:57am
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Brainwavs M1 preorder discount for the restock.
Is that a good deal?
Ends 20/05/11Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 54 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › [WTS] 64 Audio U12 ADEL 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Portable Amp - "Pocket Class A" by xrk971 - now available as... 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear