- 3 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour .Thank you for the opportunity Micah and the RHA Team. Selflessly our Tour Organiser , @glassmonkey gave me the chance to unwrap this...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 68post #1006 of 92354/12/11 at 11:56amditto here anyone try to call yet to get an update. All over there page they say "ships next business day" which means the phoines should have shipped out yesterday.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1007 of 92354/12/11 at 1:52pmpost #1008 of 92354/12/11 at 2:00pmpost #1009 of 92354/12/11 at 2:09pmpost #1010 of 92354/12/11 at 3:41pmpost #1011 of 92354/12/11 at 3:45pmpost #1012 of 92354/12/11 at 4:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Currawong
I keep seeing these "Deal Alert" threads popping up frequently, so I reckon we're due for a single thread for them.
Here's what you should post:
- The model and price.
- The link!
- LOCATION! For example, if you're in the EU and it's an EU store, make sure you say this, as people will think you're posting a crazy price not realizing you're in a heavily taxed country and not the USA.
- When the deal ends, eg: a date or "Until sold out" or whatever.
- Any shipping costs, promo codes required and any other requirements.
NO CHAT unless you're correcting someone's error or adding useful info, though please do not turn it into a discussion. You can always PM someone who has posted a deal and discuss it with them instead.
Please keep your posts in the format above so it's easy for people to see if a deal has expired or not quickly. Sorry I can't sticky the thread.
PM me any suggestions, requests etc. rather than posting them in here so the thread doesn't become cluttered.
Edit: NO REFERRAL LINKS. As we don't allow advertising posts (for profit) from companies, neither do we allow referral links (for profit/discounts).post #1013 of 92354/12/11 at 6:13pm
Meelectronics M6 Valentine 2 pack (1 exclusive pink & 1 black) is back... again... for $25 with free shipping at newegg.com with Promo Code EMCKFJH83
Not a bad price, but I really rather have the P version.
link ... and is it just me, or is the rich text editor not borking anymore?
My Paypal is charged, but I still don't have shipping info. The last two times I bought stuff from monster it took about 5 days from when the order was processed (in this case, last Saturday). Both times it was shipped via Fedex. Looking back at the tracking dates, once monster sent shipping info, the package arrived the next day. YMMV, as I'm in California and their warehouse is close by (NV). So my guesstimation would be to expect the coppers by Friday, unless the huge demand causes delay.
If you're really desperate, go ahead and call their CS hotline during the regular hours. I had to wait around 20 minutes, but they put you through to what sounds like an American or someone with a very convincing accent.
Edited by lazuline - 4/12/11 at 7:26pmpost #1014 of 92354/12/11 at 7:00pmpost #1015 of 92354/12/11 at 8:10pmpost #1016 of 92354/12/11 at 9:22pmpost #1017 of 92354/12/11 at 9:27pmpost #1018 of 92354/12/11 at 9:33pmpost #1019 of 92354/12/11 at 9:53pm
You got me! You indeed have to read the thread before you realize its not deal related.
Using up 10 seconds to click a thread and read a few posts, only to realize that they are not deal related--tragedy.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 2 minutes ago
- › NuForce uDAC5 - Ultraportable Desktop DAC with ESS DAC, DSD256 /... 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear