Hi guys. I would like to buy a portable amp to feed my pfe 111's. I have been thinking about fiio e7 and have seen that they are good. If you have better suggestions please let me know. I'm willing to spend up to $100. By they way, I like e7 because of the dac+amp combination. I am planning to use it as dac when I go out with my netbook. So, please comment about the sq of its dac too. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice please, Phonak Audeo PFE 112 or Shure SE215? Last post on 5/19/12 at 8:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak PFE: Have you ever tried to clean the filters? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom tips on Phonak PFE? Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak Audeo Phonak PFE 232 $400 include PayPal fees, not shipping Last post on 1/17/13 at 4:07pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Phonak Audeo PFE 012 + 8 New Black Filters + 3 New Pairs Medium Tips! UK/EUR Last post on 9/17/12 at 7:46am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
- Headphone Impedance
What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using iBasso T3 with PFE and RE0 and they work well together. Typically, I engage both gain switches in T3 for them. PFE's bass gains in quantity, but other than that I don't remember any notable changes in signature. It sounds pretty good when properly amped, though I doubt whether it does that with E5.
Hi. I am not able to test right now because I lost my e5 and e3 But I'm pretty sure that it would be a good combination
@esanthosh thanks for the advice. I will be searching on it.
From what I am told the T3 is a better built amp. When I purchased my T4, the T3 was out of production, but iBasso has since brought it back. I told my T4 a while ago, but I have plans on purchasing a T3 shortly.
I thought my T4 was a good amp for the price/size, so I'm sure I will be pleased with the T3.
- What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 13 seconds ago
- › Newbie introduction 13 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 39 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 39 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 42 seconds ago
- › Best amp for AKG K712pro? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 2 minutes ago
- › Sad thred, need help 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3