Hi guys. I would like to buy a portable amp to feed my pfe 111's. I have been thinking about fiio e7 and have seen that they are good. If you have better suggestions please let me know. I'm willing to spend up to $100. By they way, I like e7 because of the dac+amp combination. I am planning to use it as dac when I go out with my netbook. So, please comment about the sq of its dac too. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice please, Phonak Audeo PFE 112 or Shure SE215? Last post on 5/19/12 at 8:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak PFE: Have you ever tried to clean the filters? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom tips on Phonak PFE? Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak Audeo Phonak PFE 232 $400 include PayPal fees, not shipping Last post on 1/17/13 at 4:07pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Phonak Audeo PFE 012 + 8 New Black Filters + 3 New Pairs Medium Tips! UK/EUR Last post on 9/17/12 at 7:46am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
- Headphone Impedance
What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using iBasso T3 with PFE and RE0 and they work well together. Typically, I engage both gain switches in T3 for them. PFE's bass gains in quantity, but other than that I don't remember any notable changes in signature. It sounds pretty good when properly amped, though I doubt whether it does that with E5.
Hi. I am not able to test right now because I lost my e5 and e3 But I'm pretty sure that it would be a good combination
@esanthosh thanks for the advice. I will be searching on it.
From what I am told the T3 is a better built amp. When I purchased my T4, the T3 was out of production, but iBasso has since brought it back. I told my T4 a while ago, but I have plans on purchasing a T3 shortly.
I thought my T4 was a good amp for the price/size, so I'm sure I will be pleased with the T3.
- What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 21 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 4 minutes ago
- › Where to get thin cable 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Senn HD650 with sparkle and sharp punchy bass 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2