Hi guys. I would like to buy a portable amp to feed my pfe 111's. I have been thinking about fiio e7 and have seen that they are good. If you have better suggestions please let me know. I'm willing to spend up to $100. By they way, I like e7 because of the dac+amp combination. I am planning to use it as dac when I go out with my netbook. So, please comment about the sq of its dac too. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice please, Phonak Audeo PFE 112 or Shure SE215? Last post on 5/19/12 at 8:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak PFE: Have you ever tried to clean the filters? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom tips on Phonak PFE? Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak Audeo Phonak PFE 232 $400 include PayPal fees, not shipping Last post on 1/17/13 at 4:07pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Phonak Audeo PFE 012 + 8 New Black Filters + 3 New Pairs Medium Tips! UK/EUR Last post on 9/17/12 at 7:46am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
- Headphone Impedance
What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using iBasso T3 with PFE and RE0 and they work well together. Typically, I engage both gain switches in T3 for them. PFE's bass gains in quantity, but other than that I don't remember any notable changes in signature. It sounds pretty good when properly amped, though I doubt whether it does that with E5.
Hi. I am not able to test right now because I lost my e5 and e3 But I'm pretty sure that it would be a good combination
@esanthosh thanks for the advice. I will be searching on it.
From what I am told the T3 is a better built amp. When I purchased my T4, the T3 was out of production, but iBasso has since brought it back. I told my T4 a while ago, but I have plans on purchasing a T3 shortly.
I thought my T4 was a good amp for the price/size, so I'm sure I will be pleased with the T3.
- What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ROCK-HARD CANADIAN MAPLE HEADPHONES 18 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 46 seconds ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › Discussion of a niche 'PURE-Transport' DAP (to serve digital... 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-A8 DAC/Amp and other Fostex gear 5 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob