Hi guys. I would like to buy a portable amp to feed my pfe 111's. I have been thinking about fiio e7 and have seen that they are good. If you have better suggestions please let me know. I'm willing to spend up to $100. By they way, I like e7 because of the dac+amp combination. I am planning to use it as dac when I go out with my netbook. So, please comment about the sq of its dac too. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice please, Phonak Audeo PFE 112 or Shure SE215? Last post on 5/19/12 at 8:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak PFE: Have you ever tried to clean the filters? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom tips on Phonak PFE? Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak Audeo Phonak PFE 232 $400 include PayPal fees, not shipping Last post on 1/17/13 at 4:07pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Phonak Audeo PFE 012 + 8 New Black Filters + 3 New Pairs Medium Tips! UK/EUR Last post on 9/17/12 at 7:46am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using iBasso T3 with PFE and RE0 and they work well together. Typically, I engage both gain switches in T3 for them. PFE's bass gains in quantity, but other than that I don't remember any notable changes in signature. It sounds pretty good when properly amped, though I doubt whether it does that with E5.
Hi. I am not able to test right now because I lost my e5 and e3 But I'm pretty sure that it would be a good combination
@esanthosh thanks for the advice. I will be searching on it.
From what I am told the T3 is a better built amp. When I purchased my T4, the T3 was out of production, but iBasso has since brought it back. I told my T4 a while ago, but I have plans on purchasing a T3 shortly.
I thought my T4 was a good amp for the price/size, so I'm sure I will be pleased with the T3.
- What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › suitable car amp to work with x3 + 2 8's 20 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 5 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 6 minutes ago
- › IC: Montreal, Quebec Meet!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 9 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)