Hi guys. I would like to buy a portable amp to feed my pfe 111's. I have been thinking about fiio e7 and have seen that they are good. If you have better suggestions please let me know. I'm willing to spend up to $100. By they way, I like e7 because of the dac+amp combination. I am planning to use it as dac when I go out with my netbook. So, please comment about the sq of its dac too. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice please, Phonak Audeo PFE 112 or Shure SE215? Last post on 5/19/12 at 8:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak PFE: Have you ever tried to clean the filters? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom tips on Phonak PFE? Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak Audeo Phonak PFE 232 $400 include PayPal fees, not shipping Last post on 1/17/13 at 4:07pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Phonak Audeo PFE 012 + 8 New Black Filters + 3 New Pairs Medium Tips! UK/EUR Last post on 9/17/12 at 7:46am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
- Headphone Impedance
What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using iBasso T3 with PFE and RE0 and they work well together. Typically, I engage both gain switches in T3 for them. PFE's bass gains in quantity, but other than that I don't remember any notable changes in signature. It sounds pretty good when properly amped, though I doubt whether it does that with E5.
Hi. I am not able to test right now because I lost my e5 and e3 But I'm pretty sure that it would be a good combination
@esanthosh thanks for the advice. I will be searching on it.
From what I am told the T3 is a better built amp. When I purchased my T4, the T3 was out of production, but iBasso has since brought it back. I told my T4 a while ago, but I have plans on purchasing a T3 shortly.
I thought my T4 was a good amp for the price/size, so I'm sure I will be pleased with the T3.
- What cheap amp to be paired with Phonak PFEs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2