I don't know why, but is there a reason that the bass on the left speaker is more powerful than on the right one and the right speaker has slightly brighter treble? Is this a factory defect or is it supposed to be this way. As some of you may know, I went on a quest to find the right ear tips and the Sony hybrids fit me like a glove. However, now I have the situation that I listed above. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper uneven bass, but rest of sound is even?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where d'ya buy 'em. If it's within 30 days at a big electronics store (WorstBuy perhaps?) you should be able to get another pair just like that. I did it three times with FutureStop.
Yeah, unfortunately, I couldn't experience that. My ears literally don't work with any earphones that aren't angled and aren't somewhat small. I just got the Etymotic ER-4ps and they work perfectly. There were a few times when I got them in my ear just enough to hear that the sound was really good, but I couldn't keep them in long enough. I was so disappointed :(
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper uneven bass, but rest of sound is even?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 50 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 56 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › About to order V-Moda 100's with my $500 limit. Is there anything... 2 minutes ago
- › Cheaper place to buy headphones than Amazon in Los Angeles? 3 minutes ago
- › How Do You Carry All Of Your Gear? First World Problem ;) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations needed: Phones for recording/mixing Classical... 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)