I don't know why, but is there a reason that the bass on the left speaker is more powerful than on the right one and the right speaker has slightly brighter treble? Is this a factory defect or is it supposed to be this way. As some of you may know, I went on a quest to find the right ear tips and the Sony hybrids fit me like a glove. However, now I have the situation that I listed above. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Monster Turbine Pro Copper uneven bass, but rest of sound is even?post #1 of 810/18/10 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 812/4/10 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 812/4/10 at 3:34pm
Where d'ya buy 'em. If it's within 30 days at a big electronics store (WorstBuy perhaps?) you should be able to get another pair just like that. I did it three times with FutureStop.post #4 of 812/4/10 at 7:22pmpost #5 of 812/5/10 at 11:37amThread Starterpost #6 of 82/27/11 at 12:17pmpost #7 of 82/27/11 at 1:04pmpost #8 of 82/27/11 at 4:44pmThread Starter
Yeah, unfortunately, I couldn't experience that. My ears literally don't work with any earphones that aren't angled and aren't somewhat small. I just got the Etymotic ER-4ps and they work perfectly. There were a few times when I got them in my ear just enough to hear that the sound was really good, but I couldn't keep them in long enough. I was so disappointed :(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper uneven bass, but rest of sound is even?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › For 6BL7 tube users 52 seconds ago
- › Vinshine Audio DAC R2R-REF w/ soekris 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 701 owner's thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear