I don't know why, but is there a reason that the bass on the left speaker is more powerful than on the right one and the right speaker has slightly brighter treble? Is this a factory defect or is it supposed to be this way. As some of you may know, I went on a quest to find the right ear tips and the Sony hybrids fit me like a glove. However, now I have the situation that I listed above. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper uneven bass, but rest of sound is even?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where d'ya buy 'em. If it's within 30 days at a big electronics store (WorstBuy perhaps?) you should be able to get another pair just like that. I did it three times with FutureStop.
Yeah, unfortunately, I couldn't experience that. My ears literally don't work with any earphones that aren't angled and aren't somewhat small. I just got the Etymotic ER-4ps and they work perfectly. There were a few times when I got them in my ear just enough to hear that the sound was really good, but I couldn't keep them in long enough. I was so disappointed :(
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper uneven bass, but rest of sound is even?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 19 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze Silver Dragon V3 5" cable 2 minutes ago
- › How to move on and up from ATH-M50's? 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar DX Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Driving HD558s? 4 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)