Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 10/17/16 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Ultrasone's commitment to customer service - Page 5post #61 of 29910/18/10 at 6:25pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 29910/18/10 at 6:33pmpost #63 of 29910/18/10 at 6:40pmpost #64 of 29910/18/10 at 6:49pm
I sincerely hope that this thread generates a LARGE decrease in sales for them so that they realize what they've done. Honestly, it just doesn't make sense at all to me. It appears to be just sheer stupidity of their part. Don't they realize that it would be WAY easier to just send him a brand new pair? Episodes like those, provided they reach certain proportions, can surely destroy even the biggest of companies. It looks as if they just don't give a s**t to their costumers.
I never really cared much for Ultrasone, but now? I won't get even close to one. I definitely have no respect whatsoever for them as a company after what I've read.
+8post #65 of 29910/18/10 at 6:51pmpost #66 of 29910/18/10 at 7:05pmQuote:
I've never had any concrete plans to buy Ultrasone headphones but now, they're not even on my radar.
post #67 of 29910/18/10 at 7:06pm
I was thinking about getting an ultrasone for my next set of headphones, but not after reading this thread. Why would they be so rude to a customer? especially to a member of a forum they sponsor.post #68 of 29910/18/10 at 7:09pm
Im a happy owner of an HFI-780 and have considered upgrading to the PRO 900 but after hearing thios APPALLING tale of woeful and plain rude customer service, i will NOT be purchasing another Ultrasone product until yyour customer adn warranty support is properly sorted out.
Ultrasone, get your act together, or you stand to lose the support of THE biggest headphone organization in the world. Just as we drum up fevered support for an FOTM, we can do the opposite.
Good luck with that Ed 10 under these circumstances. Ugh.
Edited by reorx - 10/18/10 at 7:12pmpost #69 of 29910/18/10 at 7:15pmpost #70 of 29910/18/10 at 7:18pmQuote:.. and i doubt that ultrasone currently have active head-fi representative this day..
LoL, if they did, he likely just quit his/her job!
+13post #71 of 29910/18/10 at 7:28pmpost #72 of 29910/18/10 at 7:31pmpost #73 of 29910/18/10 at 7:39pmpost #74 of 29910/18/10 at 7:48pm+17
I have just purchased the LCD-2 over the ED8 that I wanted for some time and cancelled my plan for a ED-10. It's furious that an employee can be so rude to a highend customer. David, I admire your integrity when you send your own pair of ED8 to your buyer and deal with Ultrasone yourself. You have better integrity as a person than the whole company put together. Shame on you Ultrasone, I have spend near $10,000.00 on headphone last year including a pair of HFI780, but I won't spend another dime until this unethical and nauseating behavior subside. I will demand an apology from the company mangement and send a legal letter to sue under the lemon law.
- Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA VAMP: DEVELOPMENT/REVIEWS/PICS/ETC 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 4 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear