Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 10/17/16 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
Ultrasone's commitment to customer service - Page 5post #61 of 29910/18/10 at 6:25pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 29910/18/10 at 6:33pmpost #63 of 29910/18/10 at 6:40pmpost #64 of 29910/18/10 at 6:49pm
I sincerely hope that this thread generates a LARGE decrease in sales for them so that they realize what they've done. Honestly, it just doesn't make sense at all to me. It appears to be just sheer stupidity of their part. Don't they realize that it would be WAY easier to just send him a brand new pair? Episodes like those, provided they reach certain proportions, can surely destroy even the biggest of companies. It looks as if they just don't give a s**t to their costumers.
I never really cared much for Ultrasone, but now? I won't get even close to one. I definitely have no respect whatsoever for them as a company after what I've read.
+8post #65 of 29910/18/10 at 6:51pmpost #66 of 29910/18/10 at 7:05pmQuote:
I've never had any concrete plans to buy Ultrasone headphones but now, they're not even on my radar.
post #67 of 29910/18/10 at 7:06pm
I was thinking about getting an ultrasone for my next set of headphones, but not after reading this thread. Why would they be so rude to a customer? especially to a member of a forum they sponsor.post #68 of 29910/18/10 at 7:09pm
Im a happy owner of an HFI-780 and have considered upgrading to the PRO 900 but after hearing thios APPALLING tale of woeful and plain rude customer service, i will NOT be purchasing another Ultrasone product until yyour customer adn warranty support is properly sorted out.
Ultrasone, get your act together, or you stand to lose the support of THE biggest headphone organization in the world. Just as we drum up fevered support for an FOTM, we can do the opposite.
Good luck with that Ed 10 under these circumstances. Ugh.
Edited by reorx - 10/18/10 at 7:12pmpost #69 of 29910/18/10 at 7:15pmpost #70 of 29910/18/10 at 7:18pmQuote:.. and i doubt that ultrasone currently have active head-fi representative this day..
LoL, if they did, he likely just quit his/her job!
+13post #71 of 29910/18/10 at 7:28pmpost #72 of 29910/18/10 at 7:31pmpost #73 of 29910/18/10 at 7:39pmpost #74 of 29910/18/10 at 7:48pm+17
I have just purchased the LCD-2 over the ED8 that I wanted for some time and cancelled my plan for a ED-10. It's furious that an employee can be so rude to a highend customer. David, I admire your integrity when you send your own pair of ED8 to your buyer and deal with Ultrasone yourself. You have better integrity as a person than the whole company put together. Shame on you Ultrasone, I have spend near $10,000.00 on headphone last year including a pair of HFI780, but I won't spend another dime until this unethical and nauseating behavior subside. I will demand an apology from the company mangement and send a legal letter to sue under the lemon law.
- Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality (AQstic Dedicated Integrated DAC) 2 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 DAC and Headphone Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 12 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD DAC1 vs Soundblaster Z 13 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear