- 1,493 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Coventry, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Complement to the HD800 and LCD-2? Last post on 2/10/12 at 6:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Differences between the Denon AH-D 5000 and Denon AH-D 7000 Last post on 6/4/12 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live!; Brainwavz HM5; Something else? Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Denon AH-A100 Headphones: Reviews/Impressions - Page 11post #151 of 15312/4/11 at 2:48pmThread StarterAnd I like my HE-5LEs a lot. They're more refined but cost more as well and need ample amplification and are designed for domestic use. And I feel A100s are the best solution if you can't deal with custom/universal IEMs.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1532/21/13 at 12:16pmpost #153 of 1533/9/15 at 8:07am
Well, three basic threads for this nice little Denon and no real action or activity. Guess it's due to only having 300 sold?
Anyway, I bought a pair finally after a year of searching and am thrilled to have added them to my Denon collection. As you see in my signature, I have all the main models I want and tho I had the D7100 I'm probably not going to reacquire them.
Anyone know who manufactured the AH-A100 for Denon? Fostex? Or did they build it themselves?
Anyway, a couple of pics..............
- Denon AH-A100 Headphones: Reviews/Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FS: AKG 7XX Massdrop Editions 50 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 4 minutes ago
- › g1217 6SN7 adapter 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)