What is the different between these two? Gold any good?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine PRO GOLD and PRO COPPER Last post on 1/20/11 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help to choose IEM for 100$ limit Last post on 10/15/10 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the difference between Monster Turbine Pro Copper/ Gold ??? Last post on 9/11/10 at 2:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hey Guys, New here and need a little help with IEMs! Last post on 9/21/10 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- To good to be true? Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You're better off doing a search on your question as there many duplicated threads with answers. Here's my brief: both are good; if you want more bass and musical signature, go with the gold; for more neutral and analytical, go with the Copper.
Golds are warmer sounding with more bass ,yet the midrange sounds more natural to me if you do not mind the added warmth.
Coppers are a more sparkle and treble extention ,the midrange sounds a little unnatural or stretched for want of a better word to avoid the warmth of the golds but this has the effect of bringing out more details in the mids.
- Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for various heavy metal and other styles 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3