What is the different between these two? Gold any good?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine PRO GOLD and PRO COPPER Last post on 1/20/11 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help to choose IEM for 100$ limit Last post on 10/15/10 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the difference between Monster Turbine Pro Copper/ Gold ??? Last post on 9/11/10 at 2:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hey Guys, New here and need a little help with IEMs! Last post on 9/21/10 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- To good to be true? Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You're better off doing a search on your question as there many duplicated threads with answers. Here's my brief: both are good; if you want more bass and musical signature, go with the gold; for more neutral and analytical, go with the Copper.
Golds are warmer sounding with more bass ,yet the midrange sounds more natural to me if you do not mind the added warmth.
Coppers are a more sparkle and treble extention ,the midrange sounds a little unnatural or stretched for want of a better word to avoid the warmth of the golds but this has the effect of bringing out more details in the mids.
- Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The 1963 Amperex Holland 7308 Bugle Boy, The Tube That Doesn't Exist 11 seconds ago
- › The Soekris R-2R DAC: Technical Details 33 seconds ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 44 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2