What is the different between these two? Gold any good?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine PRO GOLD and PRO COPPER Last post on 1/20/11 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help to choose IEM for 100$ limit Last post on 10/15/10 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the difference between Monster Turbine Pro Copper/ Gold ??? Last post on 9/11/10 at 2:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hey Guys, New here and need a little help with IEMs! Last post on 9/21/10 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- To good to be true? Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You're better off doing a search on your question as there many duplicated threads with answers. Here's my brief: both are good; if you want more bass and musical signature, go with the gold; for more neutral and analytical, go with the Copper.
Golds are warmer sounding with more bass ,yet the midrange sounds more natural to me if you do not mind the added warmth.
Coppers are a more sparkle and treble extention ,the midrange sounds a little unnatural or stretched for want of a better word to avoid the warmth of the golds but this has the effect of bringing out more details in the mids.
- Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for some (very) low budget closed cans for work. 6 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for an IEM to complement my GR07BE? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › V-moda XS? 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Grado PS500 vs Alessandro music series 2 MS2i 3 minutes ago
- › Steelseries Flux In-ear hard to adjust correctly into ear. 3 minutes ago
- › High Quality Bluetooth IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob