1. Not sure. The general consensus seems to be that they are Knoweles acoustic dampers.
2. Yes, the ety tool works
3. I have no idea. I use my Klipsch cleaning tool to keep wax out of the nozzles.
I'm the new owner of some SM3 V2 IEMs. I'm experimenting with tips but had a question about the filters.
1. Where do I get replacement filters? Are the filters the same as the Etymotic ones?
2. Do I use an Etymotic filter removal tool or similar to replace filters?
3. What is the cleaning tool included with the SM3 used for, I can't find any instructions.