- 1 Post. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/15/10
- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White)tagged by System, 10/15/10
- categoryHeadphone Cablestagged by System, 10/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/15/10
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio vs V-moda Crossfade LP vs Sennhesier HD428 review . Last post on 4/14/15 at 8:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Warming up headphones? Last post on 1/12/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats on display...... Last post on 1/4/11 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ANYONE HAVE BEATS HP COMPUTER WITH DR DRE HEADSETS? Last post on 12/14/10 at 4:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new headphones Last post on 12/12/10 at 10:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
Just to be clear - this is a small portable speaker. So when I talk about bass, sound clarity and what not - keep that in mind. You can't compare it desktop speakers - No wait, you...
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
Looking for headphones w/ detachable cord - Page 2post #16 of 1812/28/11 at 12:09pmI have super awesome news go to monoprice.com and look for headphones that are called 8323. I own these they have a detachable cord and they have excellent sound quality. The best part is they are $21 that's it I love them. I bought them because my uncle told me to look at them so I thought i would try them for only a few bucks. They are not as good as my soul by ludacris but I would totally recommend these there sound is close to as good as my soul's get these you'll live them.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 186/15/12 at 3:35pmpost #18 of 188/7/14 at 11:40am
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 with detachable cord. The reviews are fantastic and say that they are better than Beats. At Target for only $44. http://www.target.com/p/skullcandy-hesh-2-0-with-detachable-cable-white-s6hsdz-072/-/A-14152773?ref=tgt_adv_XSB10002&AFID=bing_pa_df&LNM=14152773&CPNG=Electronics&kpid=14152773&LID=10pbs&ci_src=328768002&ci_sku=14152773
- Looking for headphones w/ detachable cord
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Hi End Cables
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 seconds ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 43 seconds ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › Tokyo - Fujia-Avic 2015 Spring Headphone Festival - May 16 - 17 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 vs. Philips X2/27 Fidelio vs.... 5 minutes ago
- › Kenwood KA-405 vinatge stereo receiver by headphones1999
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2