I know..I should hv pay ~ £500 more. If I get charged for both items..scary..And luckily they both funtioning well.. The most annoying thing is that it took u lots of money and patience to get them over here and found out u gonna send them back....
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T1 or T5P help. Last post on 5/28/16 at 8:18am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- so i just got some K 701's.... Last post on 10/6/11 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- t50p, DT880, (T1?), SR225i (with end choice...!) Last post on 10/5/11 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- How does the Burson HA-160 do with AKG K702 phones? Last post on 11/30/11 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 confusion, anyone else? Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 356/8/11 at 3:10amQuote:
I will be keeping my eye on LCD2s. How long did you have to wait to have them sent to you? Is there a long queue?post #33 of 356/8/11 at 3:14am
They shipped the same day I ordered them and it took 3 days 2 get to me
Quote:post #34 of 356/8/11 at 3:34am
I love what the DT880's do well, but I want to take it to the next level, so I am still thinking about the T1's. But if I am staying with my Burson amp for a while, hmm...Maybe it's down to the LCD2? Thanks for those who mentioned the Burson-LCD2 combo. How would people describe that pairing sonically? I just hope to hear some more opinions about the best higher-end headphone for the Burson.
Steve Guttenberg on the T1-Burson combo (in comparison with some other amps--Onkyo integrated and Woo):post #35 of 355/12/13 at 4:21am
Anyone ever experiences a scratchy sound when listening to low bit rate tracks?
I was listening to Best Mamgu Ever by Underworld ripped at a low-ish bit rate of 213 kbps
and some other tracks, and during the intro of these tracks at low volume,
I detected a buzzing sound coming from my right cup.
Is this common with T1 models? I understand T1 can be very revealing of poor quality
tracks and I just want to confirm I didn't get a lemon.
Edited by zackzack - 5/12/13 at 4:25am
- Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 seconds ago
- › Amarra 3.0 8 seconds ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...