I know..I should hv pay ~ £500 more. If I get charged for both items..scary..And luckily they both funtioning well.. The most annoying thing is that it took u lots of money and patience to get them over here and found out u gonna send them back....
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T1 or T5P help. Last post on 2/9/13 at 5:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- so i just got some K 701's.... Last post on 10/6/11 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- t50p, DT880, (T1?), SR225i (with end choice...!) Last post on 10/5/11 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- How does the Burson HA-160 do with AKG K702 phones? Last post on 11/30/11 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 confusion, anyone else? Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 356/8/11 at 3:10amQuote:
I will be keeping my eye on LCD2s. How long did you have to wait to have them sent to you? Is there a long queue?post #33 of 356/8/11 at 3:14am
They shipped the same day I ordered them and it took 3 days 2 get to me
Quote:post #34 of 356/8/11 at 3:34am
I love what the DT880's do well, but I want to take it to the next level, so I am still thinking about the T1's. But if I am staying with my Burson amp for a while, hmm...Maybe it's down to the LCD2? Thanks for those who mentioned the Burson-LCD2 combo. How would people describe that pairing sonically? I just hope to hear some more opinions about the best higher-end headphone for the Burson.
Steve Guttenberg on the T1-Burson combo (in comparison with some other amps--Onkyo integrated and Woo):post #35 of 355/12/13 at 4:21am
Anyone ever experiences a scratchy sound when listening to low bit rate tracks?
I was listening to Best Mamgu Ever by Underworld ripped at a low-ish bit rate of 213 kbps
and some other tracks, and during the intro of these tracks at low volume,
I detected a buzzing sound coming from my right cup.
Is this common with T1 models? I understand T1 can be very revealing of poor quality
tracks and I just want to confirm I didn't get a lemon.
Edited by zackzack - 5/12/13 at 4:25am
- Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › fiio x5 e12 combo 13 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 30 seconds ago
- › Step up from K240. 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Best android phone for audio: Wolfson DAC only? 2 minutes ago
- › iTunes $25 Gift Card 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)