I know..I should hv pay ~ £500 more. If I get charged for both items..scary..And luckily they both funtioning well.. The most annoying thing is that it took u lots of money and patience to get them over here and found out u gonna send them back....
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T1 or T5P help. Last post on 6/17/16 at 2:20am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- so i just got some K 701's.... Last post on 10/6/11 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- t50p, DT880, (T1?), SR225i (with end choice...!) Last post on 10/5/11 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- How does the Burson HA-160 do with AKG K702 phones? Last post on 11/30/11 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 confusion, anyone else? Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 356/8/11 at 3:10amQuote:
I will be keeping my eye on LCD2s. How long did you have to wait to have them sent to you? Is there a long queue?post #33 of 356/8/11 at 3:14am
They shipped the same day I ordered them and it took 3 days 2 get to me
Quote:post #34 of 356/8/11 at 3:34am
I love what the DT880's do well, but I want to take it to the next level, so I am still thinking about the T1's. But if I am staying with my Burson amp for a while, hmm...Maybe it's down to the LCD2? Thanks for those who mentioned the Burson-LCD2 combo. How would people describe that pairing sonically? I just hope to hear some more opinions about the best higher-end headphone for the Burson.
Steve Guttenberg on the T1-Burson combo (in comparison with some other amps--Onkyo integrated and Woo):post #35 of 355/12/13 at 4:21am
Anyone ever experiences a scratchy sound when listening to low bit rate tracks?
I was listening to Best Mamgu Ever by Underworld ripped at a low-ish bit rate of 213 kbps
and some other tracks, and during the intro of these tracks at low volume,
I detected a buzzing sound coming from my right cup.
Is this common with T1 models? I understand T1 can be very revealing of poor quality
tracks and I just want to confirm I didn't get a lemon.
Edited by zackzack - 5/12/13 at 4:25am
- Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 16 seconds ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 58 seconds ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 6 minutes ago
- › HD 650 with xonar STX or a budget amp? 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...