I know..I should hv pay ~ £500 more. If I get charged for both items..scary..And luckily they both funtioning well.. The most annoying thing is that it took u lots of money and patience to get them over here and found out u gonna send them back....
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T1 or T5P help. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- so i just got some K 701's.... Last post on 10/6/11 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- t50p, DT880, (T1?), SR225i (with end choice...!) Last post on 10/5/11 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- How does the Burson HA-160 do with AKG K702 phones? Last post on 11/30/11 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 confusion, anyone else? Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 356/8/11 at 3:10amQuote:
I will be keeping my eye on LCD2s. How long did you have to wait to have them sent to you? Is there a long queue?post #33 of 356/8/11 at 3:14am
They shipped the same day I ordered them and it took 3 days 2 get to me
Quote:post #34 of 356/8/11 at 3:34am
I love what the DT880's do well, but I want to take it to the next level, so I am still thinking about the T1's. But if I am staying with my Burson amp for a while, hmm...Maybe it's down to the LCD2? Thanks for those who mentioned the Burson-LCD2 combo. How would people describe that pairing sonically? I just hope to hear some more opinions about the best higher-end headphone for the Burson.
Steve Guttenberg on the T1-Burson combo (in comparison with some other amps--Onkyo integrated and Woo):post #35 of 355/12/13 at 4:21am
Anyone ever experiences a scratchy sound when listening to low bit rate tracks?
I was listening to Best Mamgu Ever by Underworld ripped at a low-ish bit rate of 213 kbps
and some other tracks, and during the intro of these tracks at low volume,
I detected a buzzing sound coming from my right cup.
Is this common with T1 models? I understand T1 can be very revealing of poor quality
tracks and I just want to confirm I didn't get a lemon.
Edited by zackzack - 5/12/13 at 4:25am
- Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 45 seconds ago
- › I WANT TO SHARE MY PROJECT WITH YOU, COME GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Looking for an office safe replacement for Sennheiser HD 595 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › The quest for a 300€ pair of closed, full-sized, sub-bass capable... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › My B&W P7's are very uncomfortable on the top of my head... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2