I know..I should hv pay ~ £500 more. If I get charged for both items..scary..And luckily they both funtioning well.. The most annoying thing is that it took u lots of money and patience to get them over here and found out u gonna send them back....
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T1 or T5P help. Last post on 2/9/13 at 5:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- so i just got some K 701's.... Last post on 10/6/11 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- t50p, DT880, (T1?), SR225i (with end choice...!) Last post on 10/5/11 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- How does the Burson HA-160 do with AKG K702 phones? Last post on 11/30/11 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 confusion, anyone else? Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 356/8/11 at 3:10amQuote:
I will be keeping my eye on LCD2s. How long did you have to wait to have them sent to you? Is there a long queue?post #33 of 356/8/11 at 3:14am
They shipped the same day I ordered them and it took 3 days 2 get to me
Quote:post #34 of 356/8/11 at 3:34am
I love what the DT880's do well, but I want to take it to the next level, so I am still thinking about the T1's. But if I am staying with my Burson amp for a while, hmm...Maybe it's down to the LCD2? Thanks for those who mentioned the Burson-LCD2 combo. How would people describe that pairing sonically? I just hope to hear some more opinions about the best higher-end headphone for the Burson.
Steve Guttenberg on the T1-Burson combo (in comparison with some other amps--Onkyo integrated and Woo):post #35 of 355/12/13 at 4:21am
Anyone ever experiences a scratchy sound when listening to low bit rate tracks?
I was listening to Best Mamgu Ever by Underworld ripped at a low-ish bit rate of 213 kbps
and some other tracks, and during the intro of these tracks at low volume,
I detected a buzzing sound coming from my right cup.
Is this common with T1 models? I understand T1 can be very revealing of poor quality
tracks and I just want to confirm I didn't get a lemon.
Edited by zackzack - 5/12/13 at 4:25am
- Beyerdynamic Tesla T1/Burson HA-160?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 13 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 19 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Allnic HPA-3000 1 minute ago
- › New to Head-Fi and looking to up my gear 1 minute ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Meelectronics Atlas 2 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Offer - £849 3 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)