Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 4:24 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 7post #91 of 51631/7/11 at 5:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 51631/7/11 at 8:51pmpost #93 of 51631/7/11 at 9:15pmpost #94 of 51631/9/11 at 6:30pmpost #95 of 51631/10/11 at 9:13ampost #96 of 51631/10/11 at 9:19amQuote:
I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?post #97 of 51631/10/11 at 9:23ampost #98 of 51631/10/11 at 9:27ampost #99 of 51631/10/11 at 11:54amQuote:
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.
EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..
Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
Edited by pocketrocket - 1/10/11 at 12:19pmpost #100 of 51631/10/11 at 12:17pmpost #101 of 51631/10/11 at 12:36pm
ohoh oh me me me! I know! me me me me me! I have them both! Yes! but I don't know who the singer is....post #102 of 51631/10/11 at 4:41pm
greatdane - is that melody gardot in that photo?
also.. ill join the club of what i believe is the 2nd person to put a photo of themselves up...
here is a photo of me wearing my sennheiser OMX 980's. you can see the cord if you look closely
Edited by Br777 - 1/10/11 at 7:20pmpost #103 of 51631/10/11 at 6:07pmpost #104 of 51631/10/11 at 6:18pmpost #105 of 51631/10/11 at 6:40pmQuote:
Wow... such big cups headphonesss.........sssssss!!
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand + Appreciation 6 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 11 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 22 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › portable stereo 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2