Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 7post #91 of 51261/7/11 at 5:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 51261/7/11 at 8:51pmpost #93 of 51261/7/11 at 9:15pmpost #94 of 51261/9/11 at 6:30pmpost #95 of 51261/10/11 at 9:13ampost #96 of 51261/10/11 at 9:19amQuote:
I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?post #97 of 51261/10/11 at 9:23ampost #98 of 51261/10/11 at 9:27ampost #99 of 51261/10/11 at 11:54amQuote:
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.
EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..
Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
Edited by pocketrocket - 1/10/11 at 12:19pmpost #100 of 51261/10/11 at 12:17pmpost #101 of 51261/10/11 at 12:36pm
ohoh oh me me me! I know! me me me me me! I have them both! Yes! but I don't know who the singer is....post #102 of 51261/10/11 at 4:41pm
greatdane - is that melody gardot in that photo?
also.. ill join the club of what i believe is the 2nd person to put a photo of themselves up...
here is a photo of me wearing my sennheiser OMX 980's. you can see the cord if you look closely
Edited by Br777 - 1/10/11 at 7:20pmpost #103 of 51261/10/11 at 6:07pmpost #104 of 51261/10/11 at 6:18pmpost #105 of 51261/10/11 at 6:40pmQuote:
Wow... such big cups headphonesss.........sssssss!!
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › CanMania 2014 @ Capital Audiofest: Impressions & Reports 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)