Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 7post #91 of 51511/7/11 at 5:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 51511/7/11 at 8:51pmpost #93 of 51511/7/11 at 9:15pmpost #94 of 51511/9/11 at 6:30pmpost #95 of 51511/10/11 at 9:13ampost #96 of 51511/10/11 at 9:19amQuote:
I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?post #97 of 51511/10/11 at 9:23ampost #98 of 51511/10/11 at 9:27ampost #99 of 51511/10/11 at 11:54amQuote:
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.
EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..
Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
Edited by pocketrocket - 1/10/11 at 12:19pmpost #100 of 51511/10/11 at 12:17pmpost #101 of 51511/10/11 at 12:36pm
ohoh oh me me me! I know! me me me me me! I have them both! Yes! but I don't know who the singer is....post #102 of 51511/10/11 at 4:41pm
greatdane - is that melody gardot in that photo?
also.. ill join the club of what i believe is the 2nd person to put a photo of themselves up...
here is a photo of me wearing my sennheiser OMX 980's. you can see the cord if you look closely
Edited by Br777 - 1/10/11 at 7:20pmpost #103 of 51511/10/11 at 6:07pmpost #104 of 51511/10/11 at 6:18pmpost #105 of 51511/10/11 at 6:40pmQuote:
Wow... such big cups headphonesss.........sssssss!!
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › I need advice regards a offer I got from someone 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Constantly being rejected, here are the...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3