Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 1:08 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
Image courtesy of HiFiMan INTRODUCTION The HE400S is HiFiMan's latest offering in the HE400 series of open-back over-ear planar headphones. I first read about them in a teaser email HiFiMan...
Disclaimer. I was provided a pair of S3's by Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased review. Second disclaimer, I'm a big fan of the Brainwavz house sound, especially the latest offerings. It amazes...
I found these back in last year when I was on the funs of looking for good quality budget IEMS. I was very impressed by these back then, and I put it away for a while. Today, I got back to it,...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 7post #91 of 51731/7/11 at 5:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 51731/7/11 at 8:51pmpost #93 of 51731/7/11 at 9:15pmpost #94 of 51731/9/11 at 6:30pmpost #95 of 51731/10/11 at 9:13ampost #96 of 51731/10/11 at 9:19amQuote:
I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?post #97 of 51731/10/11 at 9:23ampost #98 of 51731/10/11 at 9:27ampost #99 of 51731/10/11 at 11:54amQuote:
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.
EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..
Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
Edited by pocketrocket - 1/10/11 at 12:19pmpost #100 of 51731/10/11 at 12:17pmpost #101 of 51731/10/11 at 12:36pm
ohoh oh me me me! I know! me me me me me! I have them both! Yes! but I don't know who the singer is....post #102 of 51731/10/11 at 4:41pm
greatdane - is that melody gardot in that photo?
also.. ill join the club of what i believe is the 2nd person to put a photo of themselves up...
here is a photo of me wearing my sennheiser OMX 980's. you can see the cord if you look closely
Edited by Br777 - 1/10/11 at 7:20pmpost #103 of 51731/10/11 at 6:07pmpost #104 of 51731/10/11 at 6:18pmpost #105 of 51731/10/11 at 6:40pmQuote:
Wow... such big cups headphonesss.........sssssss!!
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 18 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 1 minute ago
- › New member roll call 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › Anyone find it ironic that the HD800s have become one of the... 2 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-A20 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › Is the HD598 and ATH-M50x the 2 best options in the $100-200 range? 2 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors 2 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Brainwavz S3 by shockdoc
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2