Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 339

post #5071 of 5160

Bumping this thread with a hilarious picture of a classmate wearing my D2000s with alpha pads!

post #5072 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Bumping this thread with a hilarious picture of a classmate wearing my D2000s with alpha pads!

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Oh gawd if ever there where a meme to be generated... two kids in school uniforms wearing those jet black D2k headphones and ur buddy has a look on his face... dang I wish I could think of something 

 

here's me with my D2ks, Lawton pads and Martin Audio Cocobolo Cups 

 

and yes I realize I look like hell 


Edited by Mshenay - 5/7/14 at 11:46am
post #5073 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Oh gawd if ever there where a meme to be generated... two kids in school uniforms wearing those jet black D2k headphones and ur buddy has a look on his face... dang I wish I could think of something 

 

here's me with my D2ks, Lawton pads and Martin Audio Cocobolo Cups 

 

and yes I realize I look like hell 

And here's me :p

post #5074 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

And here's me :p

OMG YOUR NOT A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I've been lied to, jk 

post #5075 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

OMG YOUR NOT A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I've been lied to, jk 

It would be pretty amazing to be a cat-human :D (cat lover here)

 

Damn my MICRO just ran out of battery so I have to take them off now unfortunately!

post #5076 of 5160

This looks like a really nice pair...ofcmp3.9.27.0Lq4 0x6facf20d

 

headphones.

post #5077 of 5160
Two....big.....round......nice................EYES!
post #5078 of 5160

post #5079 of 5160

post #5080 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

Ladies and Gentlemen... we have a winner! 

post #5081 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiga View Post
 

 

And they say Beats make great fashion accessories? Geez, look at this thing! It's so pretty. <3

post #5082 of 5160

Enjoying my new HD650's :)

 

 

post #5083 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

What girls? There are only sad lonely men here...


Lol... Sometimes I think if I had a girl I really loved (not just liked or slept with, I mean real love like loving your HD800s), I would care less about headphones, amps, Hi-Fi and stuff... Sadly I'm very picky.

post #5084 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Bumping this thread with a hilarious picture of a classmate wearing my D2000s with alpha pads!


I didn't know you guys had headphones at Hogwarts.

post #5085 of 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post
 

Enjoying my new HD650's :)

 

 

Hope you're enjoying them like I'm enjoying my D2Ks :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidyen View Post
 


I didn't know you guys had headphones at Hogwarts.

Apparently we do! I call voodoo magicks ;)


Edited by BucketInABucket - 5/8/14 at 11:11am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity