Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 337post #5041 of 51484/9/14 at 8:20am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5042 of 51484/9/14 at 11:03ampost #5043 of 51484/9/14 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by ThickGlasses
Really? The more you know I guess. I was taught that in school, but my school was hardly ever correct (I don't want to sound racist, but my elementary school was a native one- a REALLY native one. They taught us all the gory details of WW1 and WW2 as well as that the sun was created by raven).
Heh, I read that and thought it sounded like it might be a Winnipeg thing. Yeah the local push for aboriginal biased leaning education in the school system is quite frankly absurd. I don't want to be unsympathetic, but when a significant portion of the courses for university students in the faculty of education are towards native cultural studies rather than learning about, y'know, education, something is very wrong.
Aaaanyhow, that's going way off topic.post #5044 of 51484/9/14 at 3:05pmpost #5045 of 51484/10/14 at 8:38ampost #5046 of 51484/11/14 at 2:38ampost #5047 of 51484/11/14 at 3:25ampost #5048 of 51484/11/14 at 9:39ampost #5049 of 51484/11/14 at 11:20ampost #5050 of 51484/11/14 at 12:42pmQuote:
So do I. (I meant the girls)post #5051 of 51484/11/14 at 12:52pmpost #5052 of 51484/11/14 at 1:13pmpost #5053 of 51484/11/14 at 1:16pmpost #5054 of 51484/11/14 at 1:31pmpost #5055 of 51484/11/14 at 1:38pm
Seriously though; sexual attraction or the lack of it aside, I - being a fairly fresh vintage-head - agree with your sentiment about the headphones. The down-to-5Hz frequency response makes me suspicious of a marketing ploy though
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 36 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 53 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › I need some help for fiio x5 playback and playlist - a little... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone using the Schiit Audio Lyr as a preamp? 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)