Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 335

post #5011 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

You're Asian!? It seems like everyone else around here is Asian, but for some reason I didn't think you were... possibly because your bad date stories have a non-Asian quality to them? lol

 

I personally love an innocent look (although I'm mostly attracted to Caucasians and mixed-race girls, no racism intended), but this girl does nothing for me. I don't find her remotely attractive.

 

Of my bad date stories: the one who cheated on me and knocked me into massive depression was Caucasian, the stalker was Asian, the one who turned out to be married was Indian, the "I didn't mean with you" girl was Persian, the transvestite was Asian... I can't say I've noticed any racial trend there whatsoever. Just me having horrible luck and accumulating stories :confused_face: 

 

The commercial innocent/youth look annoys me, even when I was that age. In particular, there's something in the Asian side marketing about it that just pings on the skeeviness/exploitful radar for me.


Edited by Armaegis - 2/20/14 at 10:35am
post #5012 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

 

Of my bad date stories: the one who cheated on me and knocked me into massive depression was Caucasian, the stalker was Asian, the one who turned out to be married was Indian, the "I didn't mean with you" girl was Persian, the transvestite was Asian... I can't say I've noticed any racial trend there whatsoever. Just me having horrible luck and accumulating stories :confused_face: 

 

The commercial innocent/youth look annoys me, even when I was that age. In particular, there's something in the Asian side marketing about it that just pings on the skeeviness/exploitful radar for me.

Good lord man, now I have to go back and read through all 9000 of your posts !!

post #5013 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

Of my bad date stories: the one who cheated on me and knocked me into massive depression was Caucasian, the stalker was Asian, the one who turned out to be married was Indian, the "I didn't mean with you" girl was Persian, the transvestite was Asian... I can't say I've noticed any racial trend there whatsoever. Just me having horrible luck and accumulating stories :confused_face: 

 

The commercial innocent/youth look annoys me, even when I was that age. In particular, there's something in the Asian side marketing about it that just pings on the skeeviness/exploitful radar for me.

I see... well, some of those stories sounded to me like the girls were not Asian (and I was right), and you date women of various backgrounds (same with me) which is not typical of Asian guys. So I was guilty of stereotyping, but we are still in the minority among Asians, statistically speaking :)

 

I love girls who naturally have a very innocent, youthful looking face (i.e. girls in their mid-20s who look like they're in their late teens), but I hate the artificial "cute" style and gestures that seems so big in Asia, i.e. I can't stand the whole peace sign thing etc.

post #5014 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by martybm5 View Post
 

Good lord man, now I have to go back and read through all 9000 of your posts !!

 

Well you can dig back to page 57 or so for the worst of it.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

I love girls who naturally have a very innocent, youthful looking face (i.e. girls in their mid-20s who look like they're in their late teens), but I hate the artificial "cute" style and gestures that seems so big in Asia, i.e. I can't stand the whole peace sign thing etc.

 

It's not just the V-sign anymore, it's "V-sign plus duckface"... or making hearts with their hands... or the fingers crossed/weaved under their chin thing...


Edited by Armaegis - 2/20/14 at 11:59am
post #5015 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by martybm5 View Post
 

Good lord man, now I have to go back and read through all 9000 of your posts !!

The Armaegis Bad Date Hall of Fame:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/180#post_9481869

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/150#post_9478910

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/225#post_9498266

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/75#post_9472768

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/30#post_9466225

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/840#post_9913206

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories#post_9463576

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/195#post_9489525

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664938/worst-date-stories/885#post_9947606

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

It's not just the V-sign anymore, it's "V-sign plus duckface"... or making hearts with their hands... or the fingers cross under their chin thing...

yeah that stuff is definitely a turnoff for me

post #5016 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

The Armaegis Bad Date Hall of Fame:

 

...

 

 

Well geez when you put them all together like that, it makes me look like the, uh... I dunno, the anti-Casanova or something.

post #5017 of 5148
post #5018 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

 

Of my bad date stories: the one who cheated on me and knocked me into massive depression was Caucasian, the stalker was Asian, the one who turned out to be married was Indian, the "I didn't mean with you" girl was Persian, the transvestite was Asian... I can't say I've noticed any racial trend there whatsoever. Just me having horrible luck and accumulating stories :confused_face: 

 

The commercial innocent/youth look annoys me, even when I was that age. In particular, there's something in the Asian side marketing about it that just pings on the skeeviness/exploitful radar for me.

 

Curious fact: both Marriage and Divorce will put an end to all desire to date. Online or otherwise.

 

Personally, I would just be happy with an honest woman. They are the rarest type.

post #5019 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimnuL View Post
 

What model of phones is this? 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr1DSgjhRqE

 

 

Just fast forward to about 0:45 and start watching from there ... a little treat from Polish girls :)

 

 

Ha! I found them!

 

Kguger and Matz KM665

http://www.krugermatz.com/sluchawki/km0665rw/

Looks like it's being produced by some Polish company, I don't think they are available outside Poland, not yet at least. 

Price: 250zł = 60EUR / $80

Finish: wood, steel and leatherette.

From what I've read, they are a bassy cans. 

 


Edited by NimnuL - 2/21/14 at 4:54am
post #5020 of 5148

OK, let me contribute a little bit to this thread with some decent quality pictures of the nice headphones ... 

 

 

 

 

I think I'm in love in her ... 's headphones:

 

 

post #5021 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimnuL View Post
 

 

 

Ha! I found them!

 

Kguger and Matz KM665

http://www.krugermatz.com/sluchawki/km0665rw/

Looks like it's being produced by some Polish company, I don't think they are available outside Poland, not yet at least. 

Price: 250zł = 60EUR / $80

Finish: wood, steel and leatherette.

From what I've read, they are a bassy cans. 

 

 

 

Nice bit of detective work there. The ones in the video look like they have a different colour scheme though. Pinkish grills instead of black?

post #5022 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

 

Nice bit of detective work there. The ones in the video look like they have a different colour scheme though. Pinkish grills instead of black?

Yep, you're right, at first I thought that the artist got a custom model, but no there is exact this color scheme in stock:

http://www.krugermatz.com/en/products/km0665mp

 

Even the webpage turned out to be in English now, 2 days ago it was in Polish only hence the link I pasted in previous post doesn't work anymore :)

post #5023 of 5148

Anyone know what model these are?

 

post #5024 of 5148
 

post #5025 of 5148

A few more on album covers....

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity