Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 9:46 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 330post #4936 of 518210/11/13 at 8:44pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4937 of 518210/12/13 at 1:51am
You get my respect for knowing that! Though, I would rather post a picture of Nao Nagasawa, but can't find any with headphones...post #4938 of 518210/12/13 at 8:11amQuote:
hell no, i'm not a girl, but yes for your second guess
she choose iem based on what color she like, so damn colorphile I thinkpost #4939 of 518210/12/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
Well too bad though, head-fi could use more girls!post #4940 of 518210/13/13 at 3:14amQuote:
Are you sure you're not a girl?post #4941 of 518210/13/13 at 10:02am
Do you have problem with that? Or you just looking problem with me because you jealous about miss our last photo shoot eh?post #4942 of 518210/13/13 at 12:05pmpost #4943 of 518210/14/13 at 10:12ampost #4944 of 518210/14/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
The files from steve, I need those files .post #4945 of 518210/15/13 at 3:56pmThread Starterpost #4946 of 518210/17/13 at 4:04am
The nose shadows of the girls on the left and on the right do not match. The sunrays seem to come from the different directions for each of them. On the left the Sun shines from the position of the 11th hour on the clock dial and the Sun shines from the 2nd hour on the girl on the right.
I noticed this discrepancy because I keep the nose shadow problem well marked in my mind, ever since I encountered the most famous one of all of history, the one of Lee Harvey Oswald. To explain better, see this what is now considered a doctored photo of Oswald taken before the assassination of president Kennedy. It is so neat, he stands with a rifle in one hand and a communist newspaper in the other hand. This is a photo montage job done to frame a patsy, so neat as an idea to show the world that Oswald was a communist assassin.
The actual photo pasting job is not that great, it was a hurry job. Notice the famous nose shadow. It shows that the Sun is at its zenith of noon time, straight up on the sky, right above Oswald's head and even little to the back which would be zero/360 degrees on the compass dial. Now see the vertical wooden beam on the photo's right, just at the edge of Oswald's left shoulder. It is casting a lighter shadow to the left which means the Sun is to the right at about 2:30 o'clock position. If the Sun was directly above then the beam would not have cast its shadow to the left, there would have been no shadow on the wall just behind it. The full photo below on the left shows that indeed the Sun shone from the 2:30 o'clock position and from the center right, from 135 degrees on the horizontal compass dial. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Compass See the direction of the figure shadow and its length. This is not a shadow made by a noon Sun, it is too long. It was almost mid afternoon and the Sun should have shone to the person's face, there should not have been a long nose shadow on the photo. The head on the photo was pasted on from a photo that was taken at the different time of day when the Sun was directly overhead. There are other problems of fakery on the photo as well. Just one. The photo on the right was taken at about the same time as the one on the left and the head is also pasted on. But there was a problem for the evidence fabricators. Because of the posture of the individual the head that was pasted on had to be tilted, towards the left shoulder. Since the special skills person/team had limited supply of Oswald's head photos the one that was used was also from a photo that was taken at noon time and with the head at the straight vertical position. One can see that the shadow of the nose goes straight down towards the middle of the mouth. The problem with the photo on the right with its tilted head is that the shadow does not change its angle relative to the axis of the head. When a head tilts then the angle of the sunrays change and the angle of the nose shadow changes too. But on the photo it does not, it still points straight towards the center of the mouth. It should have shifted toward the left corner of the mouth.
Now you are going to remember the nose shadow tool for detective work.
Edited by zorin - 10/17/13 at 4:13ampost #4947 of 518210/17/13 at 8:49pm
Need to admit that I didn't read the whole text, but in my opinion, the shadows look normal and you exaggerated the differencies. Also, from the pretty tight crop you can't say how the environment is.post #4948 of 518210/18/13 at 5:12amThread Starterpost #4949 of 518210/18/13 at 10:21ampost #4950 of 518210/18/13 at 10:40am
Doesn't have to be shopped, they could have used light screens or spotlights for these pictures. Professional photographers use that sort of equipment all the time.
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 5 seconds ago
- › Millett ECC99 for headphones other than K1K 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 9 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 10 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...