Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a Review of Brainwavz S5 in-ear monitors. http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html I was a little cautious approaching the review of the latest flagship in-ear model from Brainwavz. With a...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 330post #4936 of 512610/11/13 at 8:44pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4937 of 512610/12/13 at 1:51am
You get my respect for knowing that! Though, I would rather post a picture of Nao Nagasawa, but can't find any with headphones...post #4938 of 512610/12/13 at 8:11amQuote:
hell no, i'm not a girl, but yes for your second guess
she choose iem based on what color she like, so damn colorphile I thinkpost #4939 of 512610/12/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
Well too bad though, head-fi could use more girls!post #4940 of 512610/13/13 at 3:14amQuote:
Are you sure you're not a girl?post #4941 of 512610/13/13 at 10:02am
Do you have problem with that? Or you just looking problem with me because you jealous about miss our last photo shoot eh?post #4942 of 512610/13/13 at 12:05pmpost #4943 of 512610/14/13 at 10:12ampost #4944 of 512610/14/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
The files from steve, I need those files .post #4945 of 512610/15/13 at 3:56pmThread Starterpost #4946 of 512610/17/13 at 4:04am
The nose shadows of the girls on the left and on the right do not match. The sunrays seem to come from the different directions for each of them. On the left the Sun shines from the position of the 11th hour on the clock dial and the Sun shines from the 2nd hour on the girl on the right.
I noticed this discrepancy because I keep the nose shadow problem well marked in my mind, ever since I encountered the most famous one of all of history, the one of Lee Harvey Oswald. To explain better, see this what is now considered a doctored photo of Oswald taken before the assassination of president Kennedy. It is so neat, he stands with a rifle in one hand and a communist newspaper in the other hand. This is a photo montage job done to frame a patsy, so neat as an idea to show the world that Oswald was a communist assassin.
The actual photo pasting job is not that great, it was a hurry job. Notice the famous nose shadow. It shows that the Sun is at its zenith of noon time, straight up on the sky, right above Oswald's head and even little to the back which would be zero/360 degrees on the compass dial. Now see the vertical wooden beam on the photo's right, just at the edge of Oswald's left shoulder. It is casting a lighter shadow to the left which means the Sun is to the right at about 2:30 o'clock position. If the Sun was directly above then the beam would not have cast its shadow to the left, there would have been no shadow on the wall just behind it. The full photo below on the left shows that indeed the Sun shone from the 2:30 o'clock position and from the center right, from 135 degrees on the horizontal compass dial. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Compass See the direction of the figure shadow and its length. This is not a shadow made by a noon Sun, it is too long. It was almost mid afternoon and the Sun should have shone to the person's face, there should not have been a long nose shadow on the photo. The head on the photo was pasted on from a photo that was taken at the different time of day when the Sun was directly overhead. There are other problems of fakery on the photo as well. Just one. The photo on the right was taken at about the same time as the one on the left and the head is also pasted on. But there was a problem for the evidence fabricators. Because of the posture of the individual the head that was pasted on had to be tilted, towards the left shoulder. Since the special skills person/team had limited supply of Oswald's head photos the one that was used was also from a photo that was taken at noon time and with the head at the straight vertical position. One can see that the shadow of the nose goes straight down towards the middle of the mouth. The problem with the photo on the right with its tilted head is that the shadow does not change its angle relative to the axis of the head. When a head tilts then the angle of the sunrays change and the angle of the nose shadow changes too. But on the photo it does not, it still points straight towards the center of the mouth. It should have shifted toward the left corner of the mouth.
Now you are going to remember the nose shadow tool for detective work.
Edited by zorin - 10/17/13 at 4:13ampost #4947 of 512610/17/13 at 8:49pm
Need to admit that I didn't read the whole text, but in my opinion, the shadows look normal and you exaggerated the differencies. Also, from the pretty tight crop you can't say how the environment is.post #4948 of 512610/18/13 at 5:12amThread Starterpost #4949 of 512610/18/13 at 10:21ampost #4950 of 512610/18/13 at 10:40am
Doesn't have to be shopped, they could have used light screens or spotlights for these pictures. Professional photographers use that sort of equipment all the time.
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 34 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 1 minute ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 4 minutes ago
- › How can I use a headphone amp when my system is across the room... 4 minutes ago
- › Home Audiophile Setup Advise Required 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB! 7 minutes ago
- › Need advice on a pair of headphones for around £40, for both old... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by twister6
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)