Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 4:36 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 330post #4936 of 516210/11/13 at 8:44pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4937 of 516210/12/13 at 1:51am
You get my respect for knowing that! Though, I would rather post a picture of Nao Nagasawa, but can't find any with headphones...post #4938 of 516210/12/13 at 8:11amQuote:
hell no, i'm not a girl, but yes for your second guess
she choose iem based on what color she like, so damn colorphile I thinkpost #4939 of 516210/12/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
Well too bad though, head-fi could use more girls!post #4940 of 516210/13/13 at 3:14amQuote:
Are you sure you're not a girl?post #4941 of 516210/13/13 at 10:02am
Do you have problem with that? Or you just looking problem with me because you jealous about miss our last photo shoot eh?post #4942 of 516210/13/13 at 12:05pmpost #4943 of 516210/14/13 at 10:12ampost #4944 of 516210/14/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
The files from steve, I need those files .post #4945 of 516210/15/13 at 3:56pmThread Starterpost #4946 of 516210/17/13 at 4:04am
The nose shadows of the girls on the left and on the right do not match. The sunrays seem to come from the different directions for each of them. On the left the Sun shines from the position of the 11th hour on the clock dial and the Sun shines from the 2nd hour on the girl on the right.
I noticed this discrepancy because I keep the nose shadow problem well marked in my mind, ever since I encountered the most famous one of all of history, the one of Lee Harvey Oswald. To explain better, see this what is now considered a doctored photo of Oswald taken before the assassination of president Kennedy. It is so neat, he stands with a rifle in one hand and a communist newspaper in the other hand. This is a photo montage job done to frame a patsy, so neat as an idea to show the world that Oswald was a communist assassin.
The actual photo pasting job is not that great, it was a hurry job. Notice the famous nose shadow. It shows that the Sun is at its zenith of noon time, straight up on the sky, right above Oswald's head and even little to the back which would be zero/360 degrees on the compass dial. Now see the vertical wooden beam on the photo's right, just at the edge of Oswald's left shoulder. It is casting a lighter shadow to the left which means the Sun is to the right at about 2:30 o'clock position. If the Sun was directly above then the beam would not have cast its shadow to the left, there would have been no shadow on the wall just behind it. The full photo below on the left shows that indeed the Sun shone from the 2:30 o'clock position and from the center right, from 135 degrees on the horizontal compass dial. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Compass See the direction of the figure shadow and its length. This is not a shadow made by a noon Sun, it is too long. It was almost mid afternoon and the Sun should have shone to the person's face, there should not have been a long nose shadow on the photo. The head on the photo was pasted on from a photo that was taken at the different time of day when the Sun was directly overhead. There are other problems of fakery on the photo as well. Just one. The photo on the right was taken at about the same time as the one on the left and the head is also pasted on. But there was a problem for the evidence fabricators. Because of the posture of the individual the head that was pasted on had to be tilted, towards the left shoulder. Since the special skills person/team had limited supply of Oswald's head photos the one that was used was also from a photo that was taken at noon time and with the head at the straight vertical position. One can see that the shadow of the nose goes straight down towards the middle of the mouth. The problem with the photo on the right with its tilted head is that the shadow does not change its angle relative to the axis of the head. When a head tilts then the angle of the sunrays change and the angle of the nose shadow changes too. But on the photo it does not, it still points straight towards the center of the mouth. It should have shifted toward the left corner of the mouth.
Now you are going to remember the nose shadow tool for detective work.
Edited by zorin - 10/17/13 at 4:13ampost #4947 of 516210/17/13 at 8:49pm
Need to admit that I didn't read the whole text, but in my opinion, the shadows look normal and you exaggerated the differencies. Also, from the pretty tight crop you can't say how the environment is.post #4948 of 516210/18/13 at 5:12amThread Starterpost #4949 of 516210/18/13 at 10:21ampost #4950 of 516210/18/13 at 10:40am
Doesn't have to be shopped, they could have used light screens or spotlights for these pictures. Professional photographers use that sort of equipment all the time.
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 14 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 20 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Live Album? 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › Am I Being Scammed by long-time Head-Fi member? 6 minutes ago
- › iCAN Amp Review: A New Amp that Gives You More: More Bass, More... 7 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2