Because Nina Dobrev has them. Duh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 11:19 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat headphones and I've heard many of the best flat headphones...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 324post #4846 of 51748/7/13 at 6:48am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4847 of 51748/7/13 at 6:55am
I'm sure this was a friendly jab! But I actually have wondered the P5's. Loved them when I first heard them, until I discovered Head-Fi and all the other options to explore! Anyway, I think it's all relative. Sound sig is not my cup of tea, but I can see many owners enjoying it. And the B&W build quality and style is probably very pleasing to professionals who don't want to walk around with Apple ear buds in their ears. There are a lot of phones I would call crappy before the P5's.
Edited by fiascogarcia - 8/7/13 at 7:11ampost #4848 of 51748/7/13 at 8:02amYeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.post #4849 of 51748/7/13 at 8:42ampost #4850 of 51748/7/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.
True, disappointing, especially if you've listened to their Diamond series speakers, or even their car audio systems. Another disappointment in my opinion, is their home theater sound bar.post #4851 of 51748/7/13 at 3:49pm
Calm down m8! It was supposed to be a joke, read blueangel2323's previous post and relax. We already know this isn't the recommendation thread!
I won't argue on the cans, this isn't the right place.
Anyway, back on topic!
maybe a repost...?
Yubinpost #4852 of 51748/13/13 at 11:05pmpost #4853 of 51748/21/13 at 11:42pmpost #4854 of 51748/22/13 at 12:42am
Lol. This is a terrible hobby to start early. I started when I was in middle school, and 70% of my spending goes to audio gears now. I'm 16 now btw.post #4855 of 51748/29/13 at 8:58pmpost #4856 of 51748/30/13 at 4:32pmThread Starterpost #4857 of 51748/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #4858 of 51748/30/13 at 4:44pmThread Starterpost #4859 of 51748/30/13 at 4:47pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 25 seconds ago
- › On-ear headphones around $200 1 minute ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1,... 1 minute ago
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 Signature Gold Edition (with Asynchronous USB) 1 minute ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › = Cascadia Audio Talos Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...