Because Nina Dobrev has them. Duh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 1/7/13 at 1:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 324post #4846 of 50248/7/13 at 6:48am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4847 of 50248/7/13 at 6:55am
I'm sure this was a friendly jab! But I actually have wondered the P5's. Loved them when I first heard them, until I discovered Head-Fi and all the other options to explore! Anyway, I think it's all relative. Sound sig is not my cup of tea, but I can see many owners enjoying it. And the B&W build quality and style is probably very pleasing to professionals who don't want to walk around with Apple ear buds in their ears. There are a lot of phones I would call crappy before the P5's.
Edited by fiascogarcia - 8/7/13 at 7:11ampost #4848 of 50248/7/13 at 8:02amYeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.post #4849 of 50248/7/13 at 8:42ampost #4850 of 50248/7/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.
True, disappointing, especially if you've listened to their Diamond series speakers, or even their car audio systems. Another disappointment in my opinion, is their home theater sound bar.post #4851 of 50248/7/13 at 3:49pm
Calm down m8! It was supposed to be a joke, read blueangel2323's previous post and relax. We already know this isn't the recommendation thread!
I won't argue on the cans, this isn't the right place.
Anyway, back on topic!
maybe a repost...?
Yubinpost #4852 of 50248/13/13 at 11:05pmpost #4853 of 50248/21/13 at 11:42pmpost #4854 of 50248/22/13 at 12:42am
Lol. This is a terrible hobby to start early. I started when I was in middle school, and 70% of my spending goes to audio gears now. I'm 16 now btw.post #4855 of 50248/29/13 at 8:58pmpost #4856 of 50248/30/13 at 4:32pmThread Starterpost #4857 of 50248/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #4858 of 50248/30/13 at 4:44pmThread Starterpost #4859 of 50248/30/13 at 4:47pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › Best FPS mouse? 3 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody 3X Universal Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN TOUR and... 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Marantz SA8004 SACD player - mint and complete 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sansa Clip Zip or Clip+ ? 6 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude