Because Nina Dobrev has them. Duh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 11:37 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
T-PEOS RASIEL Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807332/t-peos-rasiel-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Finder X1...
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 324post #4846 of 51738/7/13 at 6:48ampost #4847 of 51738/7/13 at 6:55am
I'm sure this was a friendly jab! But I actually have wondered the P5's. Loved them when I first heard them, until I discovered Head-Fi and all the other options to explore! Anyway, I think it's all relative. Sound sig is not my cup of tea, but I can see many owners enjoying it. And the B&W build quality and style is probably very pleasing to professionals who don't want to walk around with Apple ear buds in their ears. There are a lot of phones I would call crappy before the P5's.
Edited by fiascogarcia - 8/7/13 at 7:11ampost #4848 of 51738/7/13 at 8:02amYeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.post #4849 of 51738/7/13 at 8:42ampost #4850 of 51738/7/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.
True, disappointing, especially if you've listened to their Diamond series speakers, or even their car audio systems. Another disappointment in my opinion, is their home theater sound bar.post #4851 of 51738/7/13 at 3:49pm
Calm down m8! It was supposed to be a joke, read blueangel2323's previous post and relax. We already know this isn't the recommendation thread!
I won't argue on the cans, this isn't the right place.
Anyway, back on topic!
maybe a repost...?
Yubinpost #4852 of 51738/13/13 at 11:05pmpost #4853 of 51738/21/13 at 11:42pmpost #4854 of 51738/22/13 at 12:42am
Lol. This is a terrible hobby to start early. I started when I was in middle school, and 70% of my spending goes to audio gears now. I'm 16 now btw.post #4855 of 51738/29/13 at 8:58pmpost #4856 of 51738/30/13 at 4:32pmThread Starterpost #4857 of 51738/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #4858 of 51738/30/13 at 4:44pmThread Starterpost #4859 of 51738/30/13 at 4:47pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 12 seconds ago
- › Aune M2 14 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 48 seconds ago
- › Mac Mini Quad-Core - 256GB SSD - 16GB Memory ::::: BEST COMPUTER... 50 seconds ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Impedance/loudness explanation 1 minute ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by mark2410
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...