Because Nina Dobrev has them. Duh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 9:46 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 324post #4846 of 51738/7/13 at 6:48am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4847 of 51738/7/13 at 6:55am
I'm sure this was a friendly jab! But I actually have wondered the P5's. Loved them when I first heard them, until I discovered Head-Fi and all the other options to explore! Anyway, I think it's all relative. Sound sig is not my cup of tea, but I can see many owners enjoying it. And the B&W build quality and style is probably very pleasing to professionals who don't want to walk around with Apple ear buds in their ears. There are a lot of phones I would call crappy before the P5's.
Edited by fiascogarcia - 8/7/13 at 7:11ampost #4848 of 51738/7/13 at 8:02amYeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.post #4849 of 51738/7/13 at 8:42ampost #4850 of 51738/7/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.
True, disappointing, especially if you've listened to their Diamond series speakers, or even their car audio systems. Another disappointment in my opinion, is their home theater sound bar.post #4851 of 51738/7/13 at 3:49pm
Calm down m8! It was supposed to be a joke, read blueangel2323's previous post and relax. We already know this isn't the recommendation thread!
I won't argue on the cans, this isn't the right place.
Anyway, back on topic!
maybe a repost...?
Yubinpost #4852 of 51738/13/13 at 11:05pmpost #4853 of 51738/21/13 at 11:42pmpost #4854 of 51738/22/13 at 12:42am
Lol. This is a terrible hobby to start early. I started when I was in middle school, and 70% of my spending goes to audio gears now. I'm 16 now btw.post #4855 of 51738/29/13 at 8:58pmpost #4856 of 51738/30/13 at 4:32pmThread Starterpost #4857 of 51738/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #4858 of 51738/30/13 at 4:44pmThread Starterpost #4859 of 51738/30/13 at 4:47pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 9 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 21 seconds ago
- › Gilmore Lite power supply questions. 24 seconds ago
- › Shure 1540 Headphones 36 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2