Because Nina Dobrev has them. Duh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Integrated amplifiers. We all know what they are, right? The classic definition involves having a power amplifier and a preamplifier integrated into the same chassis. Hence the name. It...
Will keep this review short but these are my impressions after a week of listening to a range of FLAC and a few HD files of every main genre of music: Sources used: FiiO X5 Sony...
Take the well received Akg K545, and add 50 dollars for a mic, amp, nfc, battery and Bluetooth capability. Is it worth it? TLDR, if you don’t have an amp and/or want bluetooth, put this in your top...
This is my first review here. Previously owned Beyerdynamic DT 770 , Audio-Technica m20, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear. Stil have a pair of AKG k450. I exchanged Sennheiser Momentum on-ear for those...
Let’s get started :- BRAINWAVZ S0: Hitting the sweet spot This time round, BRAINWAVZ have a new earphone and it seems to be a subordinate of the S5. It seems like the folks over...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 324post #4846 of 51498/7/13 at 6:48am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4847 of 51498/7/13 at 6:55am
I'm sure this was a friendly jab! But I actually have wondered the P5's. Loved them when I first heard them, until I discovered Head-Fi and all the other options to explore! Anyway, I think it's all relative. Sound sig is not my cup of tea, but I can see many owners enjoying it. And the B&W build quality and style is probably very pleasing to professionals who don't want to walk around with Apple ear buds in their ears. There are a lot of phones I would call crappy before the P5's.
Edited by fiascogarcia - 8/7/13 at 7:11ampost #4848 of 51498/7/13 at 8:02amYeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.post #4849 of 51498/7/13 at 8:42ampost #4850 of 51498/7/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.
True, disappointing, especially if you've listened to their Diamond series speakers, or even their car audio systems. Another disappointment in my opinion, is their home theater sound bar.post #4851 of 51498/7/13 at 3:49pm
Calm down m8! It was supposed to be a joke, read blueangel2323's previous post and relax. We already know this isn't the recommendation thread!
I won't argue on the cans, this isn't the right place.
Anyway, back on topic!
maybe a repost...?
Yubinpost #4852 of 51498/13/13 at 11:05pmpost #4853 of 51498/21/13 at 11:42pmpost #4854 of 51498/22/13 at 12:42am
Lol. This is a terrible hobby to start early. I started when I was in middle school, and 70% of my spending goes to audio gears now. I'm 16 now btw.post #4855 of 51498/29/13 at 8:58pmpost #4856 of 51498/30/13 at 4:32pmThread Starterpost #4857 of 51498/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #4858 of 51498/30/13 at 4:44pmThread Starterpost #4859 of 51498/30/13 at 4:47pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 seconds ago
- › Havi B6 ! 54 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [SG] You're Invited to experience the Sound Blaster X7. Win... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by cs098
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by bodopopa
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by suman134
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by mlthelasher
- › Takstar TS-671 by paal0
- › Geben iDA-1 Portable Amp/DAC for iDevices by JoeDoe
- › Fischer Audio Consonance V2 by fonzler
- › Beats Mixr On-Ear Headphones by Flagretro
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)