Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 320

post #4786 of 5065

post #4787 of 5065

post #4788 of 5065

says Sony on the side but im not familiar with the model #. however the headband has a 009ish vibe going on

 

 

 

maybe nsfw (Click to show)

Nina Agdal for details magazine with sr80? There is also a pic with her and a gs1000, your on your own for that one 

post #4789 of 5065

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEKNUCKLE.

post #4790 of 5065
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydoseofdaly View Post

 

 

The redhead model is Mia Sollis, if anyone is wondering. I got sent so many pictures of her to remember her name by now... rolleyes.gif

post #4791 of 5065
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimLaroux View Post

 

The redhead model is Mia Sollis, if anyone is wondering. I got sent so many pictures of her to remember her name by now... rolleyes.gif

Oh my god I just Google Images searched her.

post #4792 of 5065

dont do that with the kids round  :(

post #4793 of 5065

*

post #4794 of 5065
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydoseofdaly View Post

 

says Sony on the side but im not familiar with the model #. however the headband has a 009ish vibe going on

 

 

 

 

Sony MDR-XD200... 'cuz it's totally the headphone name we were after rolleyes.gif

post #4795 of 5065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

Sony MDR-XD200... 'cuz it's totally the headphone name we were after rolleyes.gif

good call

post #4796 of 5065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

Sony MDR-XD200... 'cuz it's totally the headphone name we were after rolleyes.gif

Not MDR-XD200 but MDR-XD300

post #4797 of 5065

I don't feel like posting all of them so I leave the link for you guys

 

http://www.e-earphone.jp/html/page108.html

post #4798 of 5065

Dont know if this has been posted yet but there is a lot of beyers in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b79XvpgVnA0

post #4799 of 5065

Creative CB8100

 

Creative CB8100

Creative CB8100

 

From the left: Creative InEar 3 / Brainwavz R1 / Brainwavz B2

 

From the left: Creative InEar 3 / Brainwavz R1 / Brainwavz B2


Edited by NimnuL - 7/29/13 at 2:04am
post #4800 of 5065
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtus View Post

496579e1ac6de

 

Lovely pic! ^__^

Thats the Sony XB700!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity