Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 307

post #4591 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by iancraig10 View Post

Do you think her ears are actually as high as that? ;-)

 

Nah, She's nodding down, so her face is lower. ears not so much. If her head was straight and you would dro a horizontal line from eyes it goes into middle of the cups. And yeah my ears are there.

post #4592 of 5148

My girl listening to Hendrix on my Rega P2 > MAD HD Super 2 > Alessandro MS2.

 

AppleMark

post #4593 of 5148

Anyone who can identify these headphones?

post #4594 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden View Post

Anyone who can identify these headphones?

 

Vizio Bluetooth Stereo Headphone

 

Not what I would call "Head-Fi".  blink.gif

post #4595 of 5148

Thanks. They are not for me tongue.gif

post #4596 of 5148

Lemme guess....  That's your boy, and he wants a pair?  L3000.gif

 

A Head-Fi'er has gotta start somewhere!
 

post #4597 of 5148

Lets try this headphone setup of yours

 

 

 

Not bad, let me just get them onto the right position

 

 

 

ERHMAGAD......

 

 

 

Go do your chores!!  and don't bother me!! I'm listening to music

post #4598 of 5148

*

post #4599 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilzc View Post

 

Lets try this headphone setup of yours

 

 

 

 

Not bad, let me just get them onto the right position

 

 

 

 

ERHMAGAD......

 

 

 

 

Go do your chores!!  and don't bother me!! I'm listening to music

 

wilzc has many lovely ladies in his pics...

post #4600 of 5148


Limited edition, demo-unit only V-MODA M-100s. The headband is made of denim.
post #4601 of 5148

Here's one of my daughter. She sent me this pic the other day with the caption: These are MINE now!  etysmile.gif

 

 

post #4602 of 5148

 

 

If only every Stax headphone I buy come with a Japanese model...redface.gif

post #4603 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

 

 

 

If only every Stax headphone I buy come with a Japanese model...redface.gif

Yes, spending ~1200$ to listen music from your ipod....

post #4604 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareyb View Post

Here's one of my daughter. She sent me this pic the other day with the caption: These are MINE now!  etysmile.gif

 

 

 

Haha, that's cute. She should know how lucky she is to have such a cool dad. You're gonna need some new cans now

post #4605 of 5148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeekio View Post

Haha, that's cute. She should know how lucky she is to have such a cool dad. You're gonna need some new cans now

HE500s this time. wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity