They have plans to sell the prototype, I even sent an email asking about it. No answers so far about the price and future production. I see it more like an art and science project.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 6:04 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 304post #4546 of 51601/17/13 at 3:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4547 of 51601/17/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
yep, if there is only one I see the price upppp high on the probable bid. Really interesting though :)post #4548 of 51601/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans. Was curious to try them out...
And they truly are beautifulpost #4549 of 51601/17/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guypost #4550 of 51601/17/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed. Led to an eventual (deserved) ban
Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy. I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviewspost #4551 of 51601/17/13 at 9:58pmQuote:
Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s thoughpost #4552 of 51601/17/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
That's very nice of him. Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...
What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.post #4553 of 51601/17/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Yes I completely understand,he's a good guy but maybe just doesn't think/listens like most, all good
Edited by Leveler - 1/17/13 at 10:06pmpost #4554 of 51601/19/13 at 2:40ampost #4555 of 51601/19/13 at 2:56ampost #4556 of 51601/19/13 at 12:56pmpost #4557 of 51601/21/13 at 4:21ampost #4558 of 51601/21/13 at 4:31am
Probably for the sake of composition. Headphones are not the priority and those are really big. I couldn't imagine someone not able to use glasses at all because of their ears.post #4559 of 51601/21/13 at 9:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = just now
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 19 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3