They have plans to sell the prototype, I even sent an email asking about it. No answers so far about the price and future production. I see it more like an art and science project.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on 8/26/16 at 10:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Oriveti Primacy: Making music sound like music Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 304post #4546 of 51761/17/13 at 3:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4547 of 51761/17/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
yep, if there is only one I see the price upppp high on the probable bid. Really interesting though :)post #4548 of 51761/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans. Was curious to try them out...
And they truly are beautifulpost #4549 of 51761/17/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guypost #4550 of 51761/17/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed. Led to an eventual (deserved) ban
Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy. I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviewspost #4551 of 51761/17/13 at 9:58pmQuote:
Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s thoughpost #4552 of 51761/17/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
That's very nice of him. Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...
What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.post #4553 of 51761/17/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Yes I completely understand,he's a good guy but maybe just doesn't think/listens like most, all good
Edited by Leveler - 1/17/13 at 10:06pmpost #4554 of 51761/19/13 at 2:40ampost #4555 of 51761/19/13 at 2:56ampost #4556 of 51761/19/13 at 12:56pmpost #4557 of 51761/21/13 at 4:21ampost #4558 of 51761/21/13 at 4:31am
Probably for the sake of composition. Headphones are not the priority and those are really big. I couldn't imagine someone not able to use glasses at all because of their ears.post #4559 of 51761/21/13 at 9:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Questyle QP1 20 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 36 seconds ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › LCD-3, LCD-XC and amp choices? 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...