They have plans to sell the prototype, I even sent an email asking about it. No answers so far about the price and future production. I see it more like an art and science project.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 304post #4546 of 51561/17/13 at 3:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4547 of 51561/17/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
yep, if there is only one I see the price upppp high on the probable bid. Really interesting though :)post #4548 of 51561/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans. Was curious to try them out...
And they truly are beautifulpost #4549 of 51561/17/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guypost #4550 of 51561/17/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed. Led to an eventual (deserved) ban
Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy. I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviewspost #4551 of 51561/17/13 at 9:58pmQuote:
Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s thoughpost #4552 of 51561/17/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
That's very nice of him. Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...
What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.post #4553 of 51561/17/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Yes I completely understand,he's a good guy but maybe just doesn't think/listens like most, all good
Edited by Leveler - 1/17/13 at 10:06pmpost #4554 of 51561/19/13 at 2:40ampost #4555 of 51561/19/13 at 2:56ampost #4556 of 51561/19/13 at 12:56pmpost #4557 of 51561/21/13 at 4:21ampost #4558 of 51561/21/13 at 4:31am
Probably for the sake of composition. Headphones are not the priority and those are really big. I couldn't imagine someone not able to use glasses at all because of their ears.post #4559 of 51561/21/13 at 9:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... 5 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th 2015 - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What Live concerts have you attended? 13 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears Review by mark2410 14 minutes ago
- › IEM custom/universal recommendation 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 17 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in the subgenre of Shoegaze? 18 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3