They have plans to sell the prototype, I even sent an email asking about it. No answers so far about the price and future production. I see it more like an art and science project.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 304post #4546 of 51491/17/13 at 3:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4547 of 51491/17/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
yep, if there is only one I see the price upppp high on the probable bid. Really interesting though :)post #4548 of 51491/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans. Was curious to try them out...
And they truly are beautifulpost #4549 of 51491/17/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guypost #4550 of 51491/17/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed. Led to an eventual (deserved) ban
Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy. I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviewspost #4551 of 51491/17/13 at 9:58pmQuote:
Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s thoughpost #4552 of 51491/17/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
That's very nice of him. Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...
What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.post #4553 of 51491/17/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Yes I completely understand,he's a good guy but maybe just doesn't think/listens like most, all good
Edited by Leveler - 1/17/13 at 10:06pmpost #4554 of 51491/19/13 at 2:40ampost #4555 of 51491/19/13 at 2:56ampost #4556 of 51491/19/13 at 12:56pmpost #4557 of 51491/21/13 at 4:21ampost #4558 of 51491/21/13 at 4:31am
Probably for the sake of composition. Headphones are not the priority and those are really big. I couldn't imagine someone not able to use glasses at all because of their ears.post #4559 of 51491/21/13 at 9:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Differences in AKG 7xx family 28 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 4 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 4 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3