They have plans to sell the prototype, I even sent an email asking about it. No answers so far about the price and future production. I see it more like an art and science project.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 5:04 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 304post #4546 of 51761/17/13 at 3:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4547 of 51761/17/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
yep, if there is only one I see the price upppp high on the probable bid. Really interesting though :)post #4548 of 51761/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans. Was curious to try them out...
And they truly are beautifulpost #4549 of 51761/17/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guypost #4550 of 51761/17/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed. Led to an eventual (deserved) ban
Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy. I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviewspost #4551 of 51761/17/13 at 9:58pmQuote:
Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s thoughpost #4552 of 51761/17/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
That's very nice of him. Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...
What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.post #4553 of 51761/17/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Yes I completely understand,he's a good guy but maybe just doesn't think/listens like most, all good
Edited by Leveler - 1/17/13 at 10:06pmpost #4554 of 51761/19/13 at 2:40ampost #4555 of 51761/19/13 at 2:56ampost #4556 of 51761/19/13 at 12:56pmpost #4557 of 51761/21/13 at 4:21ampost #4558 of 51761/21/13 at 4:31am
Probably for the sake of composition. Headphones are not the priority and those are really big. I couldn't imagine someone not able to use glasses at all because of their ears.post #4559 of 51761/21/13 at 9:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 6 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...