Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 12:12 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 260
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3887 of 51825/3/12 at 10:55amQuote:
If I can get pictures with headphones, high fives all around. If I can get pictures without headphones... high five?post #3888 of 51825/3/12 at 10:14pmpost #3889 of 51825/5/12 at 2:15am
this pic has probably been posted before..... but please have a listen.....an amazing track by one of my favorite producers. If you like what you hear, check out the first link in my sig :)post #3890 of 51825/5/12 at 7:18ampost #3891 of 51825/5/12 at 3:45pmThread Starter
Nope. I did not touch it :) Found it here http://wiki.faust3d.com/wiki/index.php?title=Stax_Earspeakers_Overview
It's apparently from the "Stereo Magazine", October 1980post #3892 of 51825/6/12 at 6:20ampost #3893 of 51825/6/12 at 7:07amThread Starterpost #3894 of 51825/6/12 at 7:45ampost #3895 of 51825/6/12 at 10:17ampost #3896 of 51825/6/12 at 12:02pmThread Starterpost #3897 of 51825/6/12 at 7:36pmpost #3898 of 51825/6/12 at 10:49pm
So you're using DeviantArt eh :P
My next headphone will be:
The Fostex Kotori 201! (AKA something ultra-similar to the Denon D1001)
Actually it will be colored like this (sorry the headphone isn't worn right now, but I can edit that when I'll receive my pair :P):
My goal was really to cram as much colors as I could while making it seem like there was something coherent going on. I ended up with a dual gender headphone (only realized afterwards that blue and pink were the colors of the male and female symbols... look down for them in next picture) on the right side it's a girl... and since I'm a boy I will need to only expose the left side of me while wearing this headphone. And it's an ergonomic slightly angled design, so it will suck if I need to exchange channels, lol.
But really I first came here only to post that find (searching the "Warheads" candy on Google images):
I know only the first guy is wearing headphones right... but what headphone! Haha, awesome. This is "Stacy Design, Advertising Photography", http://stacidesign.com/?portfolio=warheads, Copyrighted stuff.
Edited by devouringone3 - 5/7/12 at 9:22pmpost #3899 of 51825/7/12 at 5:21am
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 7 seconds ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › ALAC vs. FLAC 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and... 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...