Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 15

post #211 of 5147
Thread Starter 

auriculars.jpg

post #212 of 5147
Thread Starter 

cdn.monkeyzen.com.files.2010.07.Auriculares-de-madera--300x208.jpg

post #213 of 5147
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxps26 View Post

Philips SHP2500 - my first pair of canssmile.gif
 



 


Too bad they're cheap... Like €10.
post #214 of 5147
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtus View Post




Someone that pretty would deserve better looking phones. =D You´re lucky. I´m not, I´m single and I live in Finland, fuck... xDDD
 

One word: Cataracts.

post #215 of 5147

post #216 of 5147


bit loose no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltebe View Post



 

post #217 of 5147
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltebe View Post

 

She looks...Intense. I suspect one of two possibilities:

1. She needs to be changed.

2. The mids are a bit too recessed for her tastes, male vocals seem to be lacking somewhat. She prefers the HD555's for a ~100$ can.
 

 

post #218 of 5147

11 years ago, I thought they were the Bees' Knees. Funny thing is, they're still in service - a Friend borrowed them about 5 years back, and he's been very happy that I haven't asked for them back.

 

Then I gave him a little taste of the Drug called Grado.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasmutte View Post

     Quote:

Originally Posted by dxps26 View Post

Philips SHP2500 - my first pair of canssmile.gif
 

Too bad they're cheap... Like €10.

Edited by dxps26 - 3/14/11 at 11:32am
post #219 of 5147

The DT48 effect evil_smiley.gif  Nope, that ain't me, it's a buddy

 

P1010014.jpg?t=1300133496

post #220 of 5147


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletConqueror View Post

 

She looks...Intense. I suspect one of two possibilities:

1. She needs to be changed.

2. The mids are a bit too recessed for her tastes, male vocals seem to be lacking somewhat. She prefers the HD555's for a ~100$ can.
 

 


lol

 

post #221 of 5147

the guy to the right looks...kinda like this happy_face1.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickchen View Post

The DT48 effect evil_smiley.gif  Nope, that ain't me, it's a buddy

 

P1010014.jpg?t=1300133496



 

post #222 of 5147

edit: wrong threaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

post #223 of 5147

All these canned pics.  I want originals!  So, here's one, of course it's me, I do have an ego you know, around 40 years ago.  I got started young.  Guess what headphones, I can only remember the manufacturer.  Man, many, many psychedelic nights falling asleep to Humble Pie, Uriah Heep or such.

 

scan00125.jpg

post #224 of 5147

Oh Yeah, Humble Pie, my first concert.  I used to blare that stuff with the bass cranked!biggrin.gif

post #225 of 5147

Are you vacuuming while listening to headphones there?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity