Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content may be a no-brainer for most; it's just there for the less informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 51763/9/11 at 8:06am
MDR-v700. There are a few pictures floating around on the internet of him with those. Taken long before he got big. Even before the space invader tattoo! Funny I run into this post as I'm listening to Moar Ghosts and Stuff.
Edited by Borgbox - 3/9/11 at 8:07ampost #183 of 51763/9/11 at 8:09ampost #184 of 51763/9/11 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Antony6555
Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid
Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #185 of 51763/9/11 at 9:22am
Someone's a big breasted girl with a lot of make up!
No but seriously, I don't know for a fact if you are actually from Finland but if you are then you've much to learn about American girls.
Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #186 of 51763/9/11 at 7:18pmpost #187 of 51763/9/11 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yeah but she doesn't go to the loo. j/k The photoshop job on her hair is what bugs me the most. I'm not sure why someone got the idea that untextured hair blob was the way to go.post #188 of 51763/9/11 at 7:43pmpost #189 of 51763/9/11 at 7:54pmQuote:
I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old FML!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:post #190 of 51763/9/11 at 8:23pm
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band?Quote:post #191 of 51763/9/11 at 8:46pmpost #192 of 51763/9/11 at 8:55pmpost #193 of 51763/9/11 at 9:00pm
They are actually miniaturized turbine engines for a personal flying machine. They just took the propellers off while indoors for safety reasons.post #194 of 51763/10/11 at 2:12amThread Starterpost #195 of 51763/10/11 at 2:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 36 seconds ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony New Flagship Headphones is Coming on 2nd Sep, 2016 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 6 minutes ago
- › Source Volume Vs. Amp Volume 6 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...