Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These so far dethroned all my top headphones. Deeper more natural bass than the M50X, or the HE-400, better 3d imaging, and speed than the AD900x, better comfort than the DT990pro. Mine is...
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
This is by far the best sub i ever head and i got a lot of boom for the buck, i built my own enclosure out of 1.25" thick pulp wood and building your own box out of scrap wood is alot better than a...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 13post #182 of 51733/9/11 at 8:06am
MDR-v700. There are a few pictures floating around on the internet of him with those. Taken long before he got big. Even before the space invader tattoo! Funny I run into this post as I'm listening to Moar Ghosts and Stuff.
Edited by Borgbox - 3/9/11 at 8:07ampost #183 of 51733/9/11 at 8:09ampost #184 of 51733/9/11 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Antony6555
Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid
Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #185 of 51733/9/11 at 9:22am
Someone's a big breasted girl with a lot of make up!
No but seriously, I don't know for a fact if you are actually from Finland but if you are then you've much to learn about American girls.
Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #186 of 51733/9/11 at 7:18pmpost #187 of 51733/9/11 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yeah but she doesn't go to the loo. j/k The photoshop job on her hair is what bugs me the most. I'm not sure why someone got the idea that untextured hair blob was the way to go.post #188 of 51733/9/11 at 7:43pmpost #189 of 51733/9/11 at 7:54pmQuote:
I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old FML!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:post #190 of 51733/9/11 at 8:23pm
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band?Quote:post #191 of 51733/9/11 at 8:46pmpost #192 of 51733/9/11 at 8:55pmpost #193 of 51733/9/11 at 9:00pm
They are actually miniaturized turbine engines for a personal flying machine. They just took the propellers off while indoors for safety reasons.post #194 of 51733/10/11 at 2:12amThread Starterpost #195 of 51733/10/11 at 2:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › RHA announce accessories partnership with Comply™ Foam 57 seconds ago
- › Tennmak 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM BassHEAD club) 7 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 9 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 10 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse