Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 11:33 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 13post #182 of 51733/9/11 at 8:06am
MDR-v700. There are a few pictures floating around on the internet of him with those. Taken long before he got big. Even before the space invader tattoo! Funny I run into this post as I'm listening to Moar Ghosts and Stuff.
Edited by Borgbox - 3/9/11 at 8:07ampost #183 of 51733/9/11 at 8:09ampost #184 of 51733/9/11 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Antony6555
Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid
Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #185 of 51733/9/11 at 9:22am
Someone's a big breasted girl with a lot of make up!
No but seriously, I don't know for a fact if you are actually from Finland but if you are then you've much to learn about American girls.
Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #186 of 51733/9/11 at 7:18pmpost #187 of 51733/9/11 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yeah but she doesn't go to the loo. j/k The photoshop job on her hair is what bugs me the most. I'm not sure why someone got the idea that untextured hair blob was the way to go.post #188 of 51733/9/11 at 7:43pmpost #189 of 51733/9/11 at 7:54pmQuote:
I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old FML!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:post #190 of 51733/9/11 at 8:23pm
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band?Quote:post #191 of 51733/9/11 at 8:46pmpost #192 of 51733/9/11 at 8:55pmpost #193 of 51733/9/11 at 9:00pm
They are actually miniaturized turbine engines for a personal flying machine. They just took the propellers off while indoors for safety reasons.post #194 of 51733/10/11 at 2:12amThread Starterpost #195 of 51733/10/11 at 2:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 12 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 31 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E7 Giveaway 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...