Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 51813/9/11 at 8:06am
MDR-v700. There are a few pictures floating around on the internet of him with those. Taken long before he got big. Even before the space invader tattoo! Funny I run into this post as I'm listening to Moar Ghosts and Stuff.
Edited by Borgbox - 3/9/11 at 8:07ampost #183 of 51813/9/11 at 8:09ampost #184 of 51813/9/11 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Antony6555
Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid
Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #185 of 51813/9/11 at 9:22am
Someone's a big breasted girl with a lot of make up!
No but seriously, I don't know for a fact if you are actually from Finland but if you are then you've much to learn about American girls.
Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #186 of 51813/9/11 at 7:18pmpost #187 of 51813/9/11 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yeah but she doesn't go to the loo. j/k The photoshop job on her hair is what bugs me the most. I'm not sure why someone got the idea that untextured hair blob was the way to go.post #188 of 51813/9/11 at 7:43pmpost #189 of 51813/9/11 at 7:54pmQuote:
I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old FML!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:post #190 of 51813/9/11 at 8:23pm
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band?Quote:post #191 of 51813/9/11 at 8:46pmpost #192 of 51813/9/11 at 8:55pmpost #193 of 51813/9/11 at 9:00pm
They are actually miniaturized turbine engines for a personal flying machine. They just took the propellers off while indoors for safety reasons.post #194 of 51813/10/11 at 2:12amThread Starterpost #195 of 51813/10/11 at 2:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › New iRiver AK70 1 minute ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Doubt about maximum impedance for my audio interface 7 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...