Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on 10/25/16 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HIFIMAN SuperMini review (PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON...) Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 51823/9/11 at 8:06am
MDR-v700. There are a few pictures floating around on the internet of him with those. Taken long before he got big. Even before the space invader tattoo! Funny I run into this post as I'm listening to Moar Ghosts and Stuff.
Edited by Borgbox - 3/9/11 at 8:07ampost #183 of 51823/9/11 at 8:09ampost #184 of 51823/9/11 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Antony6555
Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid
Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #185 of 51823/9/11 at 9:22am
Someone's a big breasted girl with a lot of make up!
No but seriously, I don't know for a fact if you are actually from Finland but if you are then you've much to learn about American girls.
Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~post #186 of 51823/9/11 at 7:18pmpost #187 of 51823/9/11 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yeah but she doesn't go to the loo. j/k The photoshop job on her hair is what bugs me the most. I'm not sure why someone got the idea that untextured hair blob was the way to go.post #188 of 51823/9/11 at 7:43pmpost #189 of 51823/9/11 at 7:54pmQuote:
I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old FML!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:post #190 of 51823/9/11 at 8:23pm
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band?Quote:post #191 of 51823/9/11 at 8:46pmpost #192 of 51823/9/11 at 8:55pmpost #193 of 51823/9/11 at 9:00pm
They are actually miniaturized turbine engines for a personal flying machine. They just took the propellers off while indoors for safety reasons.post #194 of 51823/10/11 at 2:12amThread Starterpost #195 of 51823/10/11 at 2:25pm
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audeze LCD-X 8 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 57 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › NG Audio - new high-end IEM and CIEM company with some pretty... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear in stock and a loaner program! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN’s HE1000 Upgrade Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...