Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 12post #166 of 51482/15/11 at 8:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #167 of 51482/15/11 at 8:34pmpost #168 of 51482/15/11 at 8:54pm
Hey... wanna cool it a little?... the pictures with female parts being the dominant center of interest is like half of the pictures, soooo can we drop the lust/boob/sexy pictures? I mean, after all there are 13 year olds lurking these forums. Gotta be respectful to everyone.
Anyways, I looked through the last thread and I just found this picture funny so I wanted to repostpost #169 of 51483/7/11 at 5:03amThread Starterpost #170 of 51483/7/11 at 1:06pmpost #171 of 51483/8/11 at 9:48pmpost #172 of 51483/8/11 at 9:51pmpost #173 of 51483/8/11 at 10:00pmpost #174 of 51483/8/11 at 10:20pm
I thought the title said : No nudity and although they aren't really nude, the thread has turned into something else again :( Don't mean to be the moral police but I think we should be more concerned about headphones than objectifying womenpost #175 of 51483/8/11 at 10:30pmpost #176 of 51483/8/11 at 10:55pmQuote:
If women, who happen to be beautiful, wish to wear headphones, who are we to stop them? Will you feel better if people posted pictures of unattractive women wearing headphones? As long as this thread is PG-13, I don't see the problem.post #177 of 51483/8/11 at 11:09pm
Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid
Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?
Edited by Antony6555 - 3/8/11 at 11:32pmpost #178 of 51483/8/11 at 11:28pm
Regarding the cups being fake:
Because those Hello Kitties are ear muffs! Maybe she's pissed because she thinks her headphones are broken. Maybe I shouldn't have said "muffs."post #179 of 51483/9/11 at 12:17am
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 vs X1 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 9 minutes ago
- › Best MUSIC SERVER: WEISS 301, Aurender, LUMIN.... ? HELP ! 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)