Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 2:04 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
I have previously given a positive review for the Philips SHE3590, a cheap IEM that sounds good. I purchased the Philips SHE3595 because it looks like the SHE3590, has a microphone and it was...
Introduction – This is getting ridiculous, with a $5 RRP, the VE Monk+ is cheaper than most cables. The VE Monk+ is an update to the highly regarded VE Monk, one of the most awarded and most...
Background I first came across Rhapsodio, a boutique IEM maker based in Hong Kong, back in May 2013. I purchased their RDB+ v1 hybrid then, which is rather fun-sounding. After a year or so, I...
Shozy reached out to me and offered me a free set (just paid shipping+handling) in exchange for my review, and I gladly accepted. Many thanks to Shozy for this opportunity. Even though Shozy...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 9post #121 of 51731/12/11 at 5:30ampost #122 of 51731/12/11 at 5:33ampost #123 of 51731/12/11 at 9:12pmpost #124 of 51731/13/11 at 3:31amQuote:
Ah, Veronica Belmont. :>
I wish I actually had something to contribute, but this pretty much counts for two.post #125 of 51731/13/11 at 10:35ampost #126 of 51731/13/11 at 9:19pmpost #127 of 51731/13/11 at 11:21pm
Alright, here's the vid I was looking for when I found that pic of Bruce.
Can anybody tell me what phones Steve is wearing in this vid? Looks like Bruce and Nicko are wearing the same ones, but not sure what they are. I barely saw Janick and Dave's in here so I have no clue there.post #128 of 51731/14/11 at 1:19ampost #129 of 51731/18/11 at 9:17pmpost #130 of 51731/18/11 at 9:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by swbf2cheaterQuote:
I know, right? Lol! Those are some mighty fine hellokitty cups, indeed...
I think these cups are fake fellas.
Just a guesspost #131 of 51731/18/11 at 9:48pmpost #132 of 51731/18/11 at 10:00pmpost #133 of 51731/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #134 of 51731/19/11 at 5:17am
'Cuz she is moar hott?Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 11 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 41 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze's 2016 revamp, re-voiced and re-engineered headphones, the... 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse