Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 9post #121 of 51731/12/11 at 5:30am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 51731/12/11 at 5:33ampost #123 of 51731/12/11 at 9:12pmpost #124 of 51731/13/11 at 3:31amQuote:
Ah, Veronica Belmont. :>
I wish I actually had something to contribute, but this pretty much counts for two.post #125 of 51731/13/11 at 10:35ampost #126 of 51731/13/11 at 9:19pmpost #127 of 51731/13/11 at 11:21pm
Alright, here's the vid I was looking for when I found that pic of Bruce.
Can anybody tell me what phones Steve is wearing in this vid? Looks like Bruce and Nicko are wearing the same ones, but not sure what they are. I barely saw Janick and Dave's in here so I have no clue there.post #128 of 51731/14/11 at 1:19ampost #129 of 51731/18/11 at 9:17pmpost #130 of 51731/18/11 at 9:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by swbf2cheaterQuote:
I know, right? Lol! Those are some mighty fine hellokitty cups, indeed...
I think these cups are fake fellas.
Just a guesspost #131 of 51731/18/11 at 9:48pmpost #132 of 51731/18/11 at 10:00pmpost #133 of 51731/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #134 of 51731/19/11 at 5:17am
'Cuz she is moar hott?Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 seconds ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum or NAD HP50 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2