Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 7:16 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity - Page 9post #121 of 51731/12/11 at 5:30ampost #122 of 51731/12/11 at 5:33ampost #123 of 51731/12/11 at 9:12pmpost #124 of 51731/13/11 at 3:31amQuote:
Ah, Veronica Belmont. :>
I wish I actually had something to contribute, but this pretty much counts for two.post #125 of 51731/13/11 at 10:35ampost #126 of 51731/13/11 at 9:19pmpost #127 of 51731/13/11 at 11:21pm
Alright, here's the vid I was looking for when I found that pic of Bruce.
Can anybody tell me what phones Steve is wearing in this vid? Looks like Bruce and Nicko are wearing the same ones, but not sure what they are. I barely saw Janick and Dave's in here so I have no clue there.post #128 of 51731/14/11 at 1:19ampost #129 of 51731/18/11 at 9:17pmpost #130 of 51731/18/11 at 9:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by swbf2cheaterQuote:
I know, right? Lol! Those are some mighty fine hellokitty cups, indeed...
I think these cups are fake fellas.
Just a guesspost #131 of 51731/18/11 at 9:48pmpost #132 of 51731/18/11 at 10:00pmpost #133 of 51731/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #134 of 51731/19/11 at 5:17am
'Cuz she is moar hott?Quote:Originally Posted by pocketrocket
Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.
- Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 30 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › capacitor question 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...