Nicely done bcwang! Still lovin' my pico slim! If you really want an earphone for your MBP, try the yuin pk1, it's actually pretty nice right out of the headphone jack.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tube Last post on 6/22/12 at 10:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Most powerful *truly* portable amp? Last post on 1/27/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Incremental Review (completed) - HeadAmp Pico Slim - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 212/26/11 at 12:58amThread Starterpost #18 of 212/26/11 at 7:47pmpost #19 of 215/26/11 at 3:03pm
People hear differently at different times of a day, IMO. maybe wang listens when he just wakes up and justin does when he has done some serious physical workout.
nice review though, but quite surprised with hundreds of folks purchasing the amp, so few of them replied to this thread...post #20 of 213/7/12 at 5:44pm
I'm very happy too with my slim, use it with twag v2 lod and ipod and JH13. For me it's perfect. Sadly it has to be sent back to Justin for a check because it made crackling noise randomly during playing of music.
- Incremental Review (completed) - HeadAmp Pico Slim
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 8 minutes ago
- › vsonic VSD1S/VSD1 help 8 minutes ago
- › Losing virginity late in life 9 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 10 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 10 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 10 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 11 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)