Nicely done bcwang! Still lovin' my pico slim! If you really want an earphone for your MBP, try the yuin pk1, it's actually pretty nice right out of the headphone jack.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tube Last post on 6/22/12 at 10:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Most powerful *truly* portable amp? Last post on 1/27/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Incremental Review (completed) - HeadAmp Pico Slim - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 212/26/11 at 12:58amThread Starterpost #18 of 212/26/11 at 7:47pmpost #19 of 215/26/11 at 3:03pm
People hear differently at different times of a day, IMO. maybe wang listens when he just wakes up and justin does when he has done some serious physical workout.
nice review though, but quite surprised with hundreds of folks purchasing the amp, so few of them replied to this thread...post #20 of 213/7/12 at 5:44pm
I'm very happy too with my slim, use it with twag v2 lod and ipod and JH13. For me it's perfect. Sadly it has to be sent back to Justin for a check because it made crackling noise randomly during playing of music.
- Incremental Review (completed) - HeadAmp Pico Slim
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 39 seconds ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 2 minutes ago
- › Explain to me why the SQ of a headphone matters when EQ exists? 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Direct Optical or USB/DAC, which is best ? 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2