Nicely done bcwang! Still lovin' my pico slim! If you really want an earphone for your MBP, try the yuin pk1, it's actually pretty nice right out of the headphone jack.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tube Last post on 6/22/12 at 10:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Most powerful *truly* portable amp? Last post on 1/27/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
- Headphone Impedance
Incremental Review (completed) - HeadAmp Pico Slim - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
People hear differently at different times of a day, IMO. maybe wang listens when he just wakes up and justin does when he has done some serious physical workout.
nice review though, but quite surprised with hundreds of folks purchasing the amp, so few of them replied to this thread...
I'm very happy too with my slim, use it with twag v2 lod and ipod and JH13. For me it's perfect. Sadly it has to be sent back to Justin for a check because it made crackling noise randomly during playing of music.
- Incremental Review (completed) - HeadAmp Pico Slim
- › Skullcandy Aviator appreciation 11 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 24 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 42 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER HD650 with custom and balanced cable 5 minutes ago
- › My Introduction and request for help - starting a new life. 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › World Cup 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)