- 891 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Israel
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Asking headfi, should I fix my broken AKG K1000's for $850, or sell them cheap and get... Last post on 8/18/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as product cycles for headphones? Last post on 11/28/10 at 12:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Sized Headphone that is the Best at Timbre (Most Timbre Accuracy) Last post on 8/23/10 at 3:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NOS AKG K1000 for 550$? Is it ok? Last post on 8/16/10 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K1000 and DAC Magic Last post on 9/1/10 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook pagepost #1 of 8010/12/10 at 11:49amThread StarterAkg has posted again on their facebook page regarding the k1000 I think they are really considering to bring it back So show your love on their facebook page! www.facebook.com/AKG Quote: We've seen a lot of feedback lately on your LOVE for our K1000 headphones. We're listening and we hear you. What is it about those headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8010/12/10 at 11:55ampost #3 of 8010/12/10 at 12:15pmThread Starterlol i really didnt know if its a good or a bad thing,so thanks for the explination Anyways i am really dissapointed about how little response my previous thread got. I hope a ton of people will flood akg's facebook page with saying how much they want the k 1000 I think this will play a big part of their desicion if to remake them or notpost #4 of 8010/12/10 at 12:16pmpost #5 of 8010/12/10 at 12:41pmpost #6 of 8010/12/10 at 12:48pmpost #7 of 8010/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #8 of 8010/12/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 8010/12/10 at 3:31pmQuote:
Is that all they can do anymore?post #10 of 8010/12/10 at 3:47pm
If they do remake the K 1000, I hope they don't just do something like a re-release. As a lot of people who love the K 1000 admit, it isn't without its flaws.
I would definitely like to see AKG put some work into improving a headphone like the K 1000; at the same time, I hope that work wouldn't divert resources away from their developing a successor to the more-traditional K 701.post #11 of 8010/12/10 at 3:55pmpost #12 of 8010/12/10 at 3:59pm
And what have people been requesting,bass light or heavy versions.Or do they want another flavour which a K1000 it will not be.
And as for no tooling costs that would mean all the original was kept and it is in pristine condition.
And last but by no means least how much will they cost and how many will they sell.(Head-Fi is a very very small community).
There is no point in expressing interest less you specify a price point you are willing to pay,I see people with a lot of interest in many things till they know the bottom line.
If you want a cheap version maybe a Chinese manufacturer could knock up a few imitations.post #13 of 8010/12/10 at 4:41pmpost #14 of 8010/12/10 at 5:06pm
- akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook page
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 57 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Naps feel great 7 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3