- 891 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Israel
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Asking headfi, should I fix my broken AKG K1000's for $850, or sell them cheap and get... Last post on 8/18/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as product cycles for headphones? Last post on 11/28/10 at 12:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Sized Headphone that is the Best at Timbre (Most Timbre Accuracy) Last post on 8/23/10 at 3:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NOS AKG K1000 for 550$? Is it ok? Last post on 8/16/10 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K1000 and DAC Magic Last post on 9/1/10 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook pagepost #1 of 8010/12/10 at 11:49amThread StarterAkg has posted again on their facebook page regarding the k1000 I think they are really considering to bring it back So show your love on their facebook page! www.facebook.com/AKG Quote: We've seen a lot of feedback lately on your LOVE for our K1000 headphones. We're listening and we hear you. What is it about those headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 8010/12/10 at 11:55ampost #3 of 8010/12/10 at 12:15pmThread Starterlol i really didnt know if its a good or a bad thing,so thanks for the explination Anyways i am really dissapointed about how little response my previous thread got. I hope a ton of people will flood akg's facebook page with saying how much they want the k 1000 I think this will play a big part of their desicion if to remake them or notpost #4 of 8010/12/10 at 12:16pmpost #5 of 8010/12/10 at 12:41pmpost #6 of 8010/12/10 at 12:48pmpost #7 of 8010/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #8 of 8010/12/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 8010/12/10 at 3:31pmQuote:
Is that all they can do anymore?post #10 of 8010/12/10 at 3:47pm
If they do remake the K 1000, I hope they don't just do something like a re-release. As a lot of people who love the K 1000 admit, it isn't without its flaws.
I would definitely like to see AKG put some work into improving a headphone like the K 1000; at the same time, I hope that work wouldn't divert resources away from their developing a successor to the more-traditional K 701.post #11 of 8010/12/10 at 3:55pmpost #12 of 8010/12/10 at 3:59pm
And what have people been requesting,bass light or heavy versions.Or do they want another flavour which a K1000 it will not be.
And as for no tooling costs that would mean all the original was kept and it is in pristine condition.
And last but by no means least how much will they cost and how many will they sell.(Head-Fi is a very very small community).
There is no point in expressing interest less you specify a price point you are willing to pay,I see people with a lot of interest in many things till they know the bottom line.
If you want a cheap version maybe a Chinese manufacturer could knock up a few imitations.post #13 of 8010/12/10 at 4:41pmpost #14 of 8010/12/10 at 5:06pm
- akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook page
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Competitive Headset/Phone Set-up Idea? (PS4) 25 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 soundcard driver causes DPC latency increase 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Cant change my avatar <- Read your welcome PM please. 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)