- 899 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Israel
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Asking headfi, should I fix my broken AKG K1000's for $850, or sell them cheap and get... Last post on 8/18/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as product cycles for headphones? Last post on 11/28/10 at 12:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Sized Headphone that is the Best at Timbre (Most Timbre Accuracy) Last post on 8/23/10 at 3:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NOS AKG K1000 for 550$? Is it ok? Last post on 8/16/10 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K1000 and DAC Magic Last post on 9/1/10 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook pagepost #1 of 8010/12/10 at 11:49amThread StarterAkg has posted again on their facebook page regarding the k1000 I think they are really considering to bring it back So show your love on their facebook page! www.facebook.com/AKG Quote: We've seen a lot of feedback lately on your LOVE for our K1000 headphones. We're listening and we hear you. What is it about those headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8010/12/10 at 11:55ampost #3 of 8010/12/10 at 12:15pmThread Starterlol i really didnt know if its a good or a bad thing,so thanks for the explination Anyways i am really dissapointed about how little response my previous thread got. I hope a ton of people will flood akg's facebook page with saying how much they want the k 1000 I think this will play a big part of their desicion if to remake them or notpost #4 of 8010/12/10 at 12:16pmpost #5 of 8010/12/10 at 12:41pmpost #6 of 8010/12/10 at 12:48pmpost #7 of 8010/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #8 of 8010/12/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 8010/12/10 at 3:31pmQuote:
Is that all they can do anymore?post #10 of 8010/12/10 at 3:47pm
If they do remake the K 1000, I hope they don't just do something like a re-release. As a lot of people who love the K 1000 admit, it isn't without its flaws.
I would definitely like to see AKG put some work into improving a headphone like the K 1000; at the same time, I hope that work wouldn't divert resources away from their developing a successor to the more-traditional K 701.post #11 of 8010/12/10 at 3:55pmpost #12 of 8010/12/10 at 3:59pm
And what have people been requesting,bass light or heavy versions.Or do they want another flavour which a K1000 it will not be.
And as for no tooling costs that would mean all the original was kept and it is in pristine condition.
And last but by no means least how much will they cost and how many will they sell.(Head-Fi is a very very small community).
There is no point in expressing interest less you specify a price point you are willing to pay,I see people with a lot of interest in many things till they know the bottom line.
If you want a cheap version maybe a Chinese manufacturer could knock up a few imitations.post #13 of 8010/12/10 at 4:41pmpost #14 of 8010/12/10 at 5:06pm
- akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook page
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Tube Amp Advice Sought 18 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 26 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 9 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 11 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 12 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 12 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 15 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...