- 891 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Israel
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Asking headfi, should I fix my broken AKG K1000's for $850, or sell them cheap and get... Last post on 8/18/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as product cycles for headphones? Last post on 11/28/10 at 12:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Sized Headphone that is the Best at Timbre (Most Timbre Accuracy) Last post on 8/23/10 at 3:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NOS AKG K1000 for 550$? Is it ok? Last post on 8/16/10 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K1000 and DAC Magic Last post on 9/1/10 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook pagepost #1 of 8010/12/10 at 11:49amThread StarterAkg has posted again on their facebook page regarding the k1000 I think they are really considering to bring it back So show your love on their facebook page! www.facebook.com/AKG Quote: We've seen a lot of feedback lately on your LOVE for our K1000 headphones. We're listening and we hear you. What is it about those headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8010/12/10 at 11:55ampost #3 of 8010/12/10 at 12:15pmThread Starterlol i really didnt know if its a good or a bad thing,so thanks for the explination Anyways i am really dissapointed about how little response my previous thread got. I hope a ton of people will flood akg's facebook page with saying how much they want the k 1000 I think this will play a big part of their desicion if to remake them or notpost #4 of 8010/12/10 at 12:16pmpost #5 of 8010/12/10 at 12:41pmpost #6 of 8010/12/10 at 12:48pmpost #7 of 8010/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #8 of 8010/12/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 8010/12/10 at 3:31pmQuote:
Is that all they can do anymore?post #10 of 8010/12/10 at 3:47pm
If they do remake the K 1000, I hope they don't just do something like a re-release. As a lot of people who love the K 1000 admit, it isn't without its flaws.
I would definitely like to see AKG put some work into improving a headphone like the K 1000; at the same time, I hope that work wouldn't divert resources away from their developing a successor to the more-traditional K 701.post #11 of 8010/12/10 at 3:55pmpost #12 of 8010/12/10 at 3:59pm
And what have people been requesting,bass light or heavy versions.Or do they want another flavour which a K1000 it will not be.
And as for no tooling costs that would mean all the original was kept and it is in pristine condition.
And last but by no means least how much will they cost and how many will they sell.(Head-Fi is a very very small community).
There is no point in expressing interest less you specify a price point you are willing to pay,I see people with a lot of interest in many things till they know the bottom line.
If you want a cheap version maybe a Chinese manufacturer could knock up a few imitations.post #13 of 8010/12/10 at 4:41pmpost #14 of 8010/12/10 at 5:06pm
- akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook page
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Want to move to bookshelf speakers but what do i do with my soundcard? 14 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 30 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 4 pole/ring female to 3 pole/ring adapter / cable wanted 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 7 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)