- 899 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Israel
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Asking headfi, should I fix my broken AKG K1000's for $850, or sell them cheap and get... Last post on 8/18/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as product cycles for headphones? Last post on 11/28/10 at 12:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Sized Headphone that is the Best at Timbre (Most Timbre Accuracy) Last post on 8/23/10 at 3:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NOS AKG K1000 for 550$? Is it ok? Last post on 8/16/10 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K1000 and DAC Magic Last post on 9/1/10 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook pagepost #1 of 8010/12/10 at 11:49amThread StarterAkg has posted again on their facebook page regarding the k1000 I think they are really considering to bring it back So show your love on their facebook page! www.facebook.com/AKG Quote: We've seen a lot of feedback lately on your LOVE for our K1000 headphones. We're listening and we hear you. What is it about those headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8010/12/10 at 11:55ampost #3 of 8010/12/10 at 12:15pmThread Starterlol i really didnt know if its a good or a bad thing,so thanks for the explination Anyways i am really dissapointed about how little response my previous thread got. I hope a ton of people will flood akg's facebook page with saying how much they want the k 1000 I think this will play a big part of their desicion if to remake them or notpost #4 of 8010/12/10 at 12:16pmpost #5 of 8010/12/10 at 12:41pmpost #6 of 8010/12/10 at 12:48pmpost #7 of 8010/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #8 of 8010/12/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 8010/12/10 at 3:31pmQuote:
Is that all they can do anymore?post #10 of 8010/12/10 at 3:47pm
If they do remake the K 1000, I hope they don't just do something like a re-release. As a lot of people who love the K 1000 admit, it isn't without its flaws.
I would definitely like to see AKG put some work into improving a headphone like the K 1000; at the same time, I hope that work wouldn't divert resources away from their developing a successor to the more-traditional K 701.post #11 of 8010/12/10 at 3:55pmpost #12 of 8010/12/10 at 3:59pm
And what have people been requesting,bass light or heavy versions.Or do they want another flavour which a K1000 it will not be.
And as for no tooling costs that would mean all the original was kept and it is in pristine condition.
And last but by no means least how much will they cost and how many will they sell.(Head-Fi is a very very small community).
There is no point in expressing interest less you specify a price point you are willing to pay,I see people with a lot of interest in many things till they know the bottom line.
If you want a cheap version maybe a Chinese manufacturer could knock up a few imitations.post #13 of 8010/12/10 at 4:41pmpost #14 of 8010/12/10 at 5:06pm
- akg is considering to remake the k1000 but only if it gets enough love on its facebook page
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 17 seconds ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling H3 3 minutes ago
- › [FS][FT] Rare black box AKG K1000! SN=35XX heavy bass 3 minutes ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 3 minutes ago
- › Sony releases $160 64 GB SD cards marketed for 'Premium Sound' 5 minutes ago
- › Best Pair of Earbuds for me? 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...