$41 shipped from TTVJ - the only reputable place to buy them versus the fake ones on ebay. You may get lucky getting a nicely used pair in the FS forums. It will change the sound - big time versus the salad bowls and regular bowls.
Related Forum Threads
- CAN COMPARIONS (Showdown) : Grado SR-325i vs. Allesandro MS-1 vs. Senn HD485 vs. HD600 vs. DT880 Last post on 9/19/10 at 11:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 9/24/13 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on Today at 8:59 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i vs. 125i Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
Question About Grados SR325i - Page 2post #16 of 1710/16/10 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1710/16/10 at 1:04amQuote:Originally Posted by kite7
The RA-1 is a horrible amplifier, grossly overpriced and incompetent. It is pretty much a budget amplifier design inside a fancy wooden enclosure. A cmoy does not let you hear a difference between those two headphones, I believe you if you say you can't hear much difference when you're listening through something like that.
IMHO - The description I can agree with is "grossly overpriced", but I don't find it horrible or incompetent by any means. I think most hi-fi/head-fi equipment is grossly overpriced to begin with when you factor in the costs of materials, overseas labor, and the extreme markups just to stay in business.
- Question About Grados SR325i
- Grado Modification Overview
- › JHAudio JH13 Pro 40 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for computer speakers and possibly a dac. Any... 2 minutes ago
- › JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman HE500 & HE400 Jergpad Mod v2.5 = (Modulor orders updated... 2 minutes ago
- › (Edit: help me choose) Over-ear, inexpensive headphone recs for... 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › Dr Dre beats studio's, Thank you for bringing me to head-fi 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi