$41 shipped from TTVJ - the only reputable place to buy them versus the fake ones on ebay. You may get lucky getting a nicely used pair in the FS forums. It will change the sound - big time versus the salad bowls and regular bowls.
Related Forum Threads
- CAN COMPARIONS (Showdown) : Grado SR-325i vs. Allesandro MS-1 vs. Senn HD485 vs. HD600 vs. DT880 Last post on 9/19/10 at 11:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 9/24/14 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on 9/23/14 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i vs. 125i Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Question About Grados SR325i - Page 2post #16 of 1710/16/10 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1710/16/10 at 1:04amQuote:Originally Posted by kite7
The RA-1 is a horrible amplifier, grossly overpriced and incompetent. It is pretty much a budget amplifier design inside a fancy wooden enclosure. A cmoy does not let you hear a difference between those two headphones, I believe you if you say you can't hear much difference when you're listening through something like that.
IMHO - The description I can agree with is "grossly overpriced", but I don't find it horrible or incompetent by any means. I think most hi-fi/head-fi equipment is grossly overpriced to begin with when you factor in the costs of materials, overseas labor, and the extreme markups just to stay in business.
- Question About Grados SR325i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 7 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 50 seconds ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › LCD-X Perfect Condition 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Looking for the amps that do it all! 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)