$41 shipped from TTVJ - the only reputable place to buy them versus the fake ones on ebay. You may get lucky getting a nicely used pair in the FS forums. It will change the sound - big time versus the salad bowls and regular bowls.
Related Forum Threads
- CAN COMPARIONS (Showdown) : Grado SR-325i vs. Allesandro MS-1 vs. Senn HD485 vs. HD600 vs. DT880 Last post on 9/19/10 at 11:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 7/1/15 at 4:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on 7/14/15 at 4:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i vs. 125i Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Question About Grados SR325i - Page 2post #16 of 1710/16/10 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1710/16/10 at 1:04amQuote:Originally Posted by kite7
The RA-1 is a horrible amplifier, grossly overpriced and incompetent. It is pretty much a budget amplifier design inside a fancy wooden enclosure. A cmoy does not let you hear a difference between those two headphones, I believe you if you say you can't hear much difference when you're listening through something like that.
IMHO - The description I can agree with is "grossly overpriced", but I don't find it horrible or incompetent by any means. I think most hi-fi/head-fi equipment is grossly overpriced to begin with when you factor in the costs of materials, overseas labor, and the extreme markups just to stay in business.
- Question About Grados SR325i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 48 seconds ago
- › denon ah-d600 1 minute ago
- › Is wasapi needed when I'm using usb external dac? 1 minute ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 3 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 7 minutes ago
- › Help me choose wisely!!! Momentum m2 (wired) vs hd25-1 II + dt770... 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 9 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 9 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3