$41 shipped from TTVJ - the only reputable place to buy them versus the fake ones on ebay. You may get lucky getting a nicely used pair in the FS forums. It will change the sound - big time versus the salad bowls and regular bowls.
Related Forum Threads
- CAN COMPARIONS (Showdown) : Grado SR-325i vs. Allesandro MS-1 vs. Senn HD485 vs. HD600 vs. DT880 Last post on 9/19/10 at 11:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 9/24/13 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on 4/11/14 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i vs. 125i Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
Question About Grados SR325i - Page 2post #16 of 1710/16/10 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1710/16/10 at 1:04amQuote:Originally Posted by kite7
The RA-1 is a horrible amplifier, grossly overpriced and incompetent. It is pretty much a budget amplifier design inside a fancy wooden enclosure. A cmoy does not let you hear a difference between those two headphones, I believe you if you say you can't hear much difference when you're listening through something like that.
IMHO - The description I can agree with is "grossly overpriced", but I don't find it horrible or incompetent by any means. I think most hi-fi/head-fi equipment is grossly overpriced to begin with when you factor in the costs of materials, overseas labor, and the extreme markups just to stay in business.
- Question About Grados SR325i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 17 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 42 seconds ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 54 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › SOLD!: AKG Q701 Quincy Jones open-back headphones, excellent... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › TWag headphone cables 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 or Mad Dog's and DAC/AMP? 6 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob