or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Audio-GD NFB-11
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audio-GD NFB-11 - Page 31

post #451 of 987

Well I have decided to order a c2 instead of the nfb-11,as this wait could go on for too long..will let you know how that pans out.

post #452 of 987

So you were ordering the NFB11 for the amp section only?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef50millbay View Post

Well I have decided to order a c2 instead of the nfb-11,as this wait could go on for too long..will let you know how that pans out.

post #453 of 987

Shipping in early January..frown.gif

post #454 of 987

I too haven't got to the first 20 frown.gif, but I will wait!!! I hope in January I will receive my NFB-11.

post #455 of 987

Well I got my reply,and it is just the same 3 options again like a stock reply.I asked to change my order and a bill for the difference,they send me this....Dear Sir,
The NFB-11 still can not shipping soon, we are awfully sorry for the delay.
We will shipping around 20 units for initial customers for test, and we want to waiting their feedback.
So even the NFB-11 can fully fix the problems, the batch NFB-11 can shipping till early of Jan, 2011.
That is a long time waiting of yours, so we think we can do either of follow for you.
1, Return the money, once we ready for shipping, we will ask you still want to order.
2, Change to order our other products, the money can increase 10% , for example, if you made USD300 payment, you can get USD330 for our other products order.
3, Change to order our other products, get 5% off, for example, if you order the NFB-10WM, the price is USD700, you can get it at USD665.............................................................................................................................................................................I have asked for a refund once and to change my order twice and they just  ignore it.This company should test their own gear,and give refunds.Check option 1,they will refund when they are ready for shipping,that could be january or longer...Wrong...You refund now or lose your reputation.On monday I will start the complaint procedure.

post #456 of 987

Hello, you can send a email and the title mark : only send to Kingwa.

I will dispose your request as soon as possible.

post #457 of 987

The usually good customer relation has been lagging lately, probably due to the upcoming holidays. 

post #458 of 987

When I read option 1, it sounds like they mean:  "We'll give you a refund now, and then when we are ready to ship, we will notify you so that you can decide at that time whether or not you would like to re-order."  There may be some translation issues at play here.  Refunding at a later date doesn't seem right.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef50millbay View Post

Check option 1,they will refund when they are ready for shipping,that could be january or longer...Wrong...You refund now or lose your reputation.

post #459 of 987

That's exactly the way I read it. That's why there is a comma between money and once.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyTalk View Post

When I read option 1, it sounds like they mean:  "We'll give you a refund now, and then when we are ready to ship, we will notify you so that you can decide at that time whether or not you would like to re-order."  There may be some translation issues at play here.  Refunding at a later date doesn't seem right.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef50millbay View Post

Check option 1,they will refund when they are ready for shipping,that could be january or longer...Wrong...You refund now or lose your reputation.

post #460 of 987

I think people need to calm down a bit.  Kingwa is an incredibly honest and nice dealer.  Reading what he wrote, I see him bending over backwards to do everything possible to please you.  He found an issue he wants to see treated well before selling his product.  That's already a good sign.  He's willing to give you an immediate refund, and then still keep you in queue for an order as soon as it is fixed.  I might note that this is already MUCH BETTER than JH Audio, who has taken $1800+ from countless people for their new JH-3A unit, and has had that money for months gaining interest on it all the while, and it's still not at all clear whether it's going to be released on time or whether there might be significant problems.  Finally, he's willing to give you 10% off his other products, which are already incredible deals compared to USA and Europe-made products, for a very minor inconvenience.  I'd say that's pretty good customer service, truth be told.  
 

I might just add that when I wanted to buy a digital converter from Kingwa, he basically told me not to, because I wouldn't notice enough of a difference with my particular setup.  I mean, what kind of salesman tells you NOT to buy his product?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post

That's exactly the way I read it. That's why there is a comma between money and once.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyTalk View Post

When I read option 1, it sounds like they mean:  "We'll give you a refund now, and then when we are ready to ship, we will notify you so that you can decide at that time whether or not you would like to re-order."  There may be some translation issues at play here.  Refunding at a later date doesn't seem right.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef50millbay View Post

Check option 1,they will refund when they are ready for shipping,that could be january or longer...Wrong...You refund now or lose your reputation.


 

Edited by AVU - 12/12/10 at 3:04pm
post #461 of 987

Thats how i read it also. The statement is clearly meant as you can get a refund. Thats the option we have reciewed also on mail. No problem here. The answers from audio-gd have always been very fast and friendly for my questions.

 

Try get that quality gear other places. Show me something that for objective reasons is comparable to audio-gd gear. Fx. Only the most expensive preamp from nuforce uses discrete parts.

post #462 of 987

I canceled my pre-order of NFB-11 and requested for full refund through Audio-GD email address (audio-gd@126.com) on 4-Nov-2010. Within six hours, Kingwa replied and full refund had been credited into my PayPal account. This happened just before announcement of USB issue and after arrival of NFB-10ES in Audio-GD website. I intended to switch from NFB-11 to NFB-10ES once I have read enough reviews of NFB-10ES (of course up to now it never happen). I suppose Audio-GD does not mind immediate refund unless there is financial difficulty.

 

Just send a email to Kingwa to clarify on refund schedule rather than speculating here and please post your finding here so that Audio-GD mail box will not be flooded for same question. Since up to now there are no shipments for NFB-11 and NFB-10 in consignment page, I assume they are super busy in solving technical issue and restarting production of both models while keeping production of other models (many of them are new models) running.

post #463 of 987

I'm only willing to wait another month or three. Unless there are some problems, and then I might wait a little longer. Maybe a lot longer.

 

You'd think I'd know better. When audio-gd starts raffles, then I'll panic. For now, I'll wait. But not longer than a few years at most, probably. Maybe, I don't know.

 

Sincerely,

av123 fan

 

atsmile.gif

post #464 of 987

I am listening to a borrowed Sparrow right now and at $160 it had me remove the WTB Benchmark DAC1 from my sig.

 

Not because I like it better than the DAC1 but the price of a Benchmark was going to be a chunk of change.  These other DAC/Amps are catching up to the early version DAC1, to my ears...

 

I might try to get one of these NFB-11 at the promo price <and just wait for it> if I can still order at @ $275.

 

QUESTION:  is the $275 pre-order still possible?  

 

NFB-11 over Sparrow possibly- because I would like something that extends <just a bit more down low> and has a <bit more impact down low> + okay if more neutral than the WM chips in the Sparrow B...just means I'll add a little tube amp later.

 

(But even the $160 Sparrow B through optical input is surprisingly good!  Dunno, I might just get one.) 

Reply
post #465 of 987

is Kingwa waiting to get feedback for the first 20 units from the new batch before taking any more orders?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Audio-GD NFB-11