Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Senn. PC360 V. Beyer. MMX300?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Senn. PC360 V. Beyer. MMX300? - Page 2

post #16 of 25

DT 990 also has great soundstage. I don't know which I would prefer because I didn't have the AD 700 and DT 990 at the same time, but the AD 700 is a better  choice IMO because of being cheaper and not needing additional amping further than say an astro mixamp. The higher ohm beyers need further amping to work properly.

post #17 of 25

besides fun, which one is more accurate and has better image and soundstage?dt990pro 250ohms or denon ah-d5000?

post #18 of 25

Dt 990 since its an open can

post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jronan2 View Post

Dt 990 since its an open can



Absolutely not

 

 

post #20 of 25

In that sense that an opened back has more than a closed.  Maybe most but not all.

Ask MLE the d7000 actually has really good soundstage

 

post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMACAdress View Post

In that sense that an opened back has more than a closed.  Maybe most but not all.

Ask MLE the d7000 actually has really good soundstage

 



The D7000 has way less soundstage than any decent open can. It has great soundstage for a closed can, but that's it.

post #22 of 25

The beyer dynamic MMX 300 is by far better it has one of the best microphone ever created the design is soft and metal made, so this can hold way longer then the Sennheiser.

Do not belive Mad lust envy, which is proably a fanboy.

Already by the specs this one has a much better Audio press more detailed sound, and a 300000 HZ.

 

MMX 300 is the best gaming headset so far with a much better design then the Sennheiser and alot more soft.

Also cool is closed back, that means you cant hear things around you and it also means the Microphone wont pick up anysorts of Background or ambient noise.

 

By far MMX 300 already go ahead and buy it with the Mixamp and you will be blown away by this fantastic product.

post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by senstaffsen View Post

The beyer dynamic MMX 300 is by far better it has one of the best microphone ever created the design is soft and metal made, so this can hold way longer then the Sennheiser.

Do not belive Mad lust envy, which is proably a fanboy.

Already by the specs this one has a much better Audio press more detailed sound, and a 300000 HZ.

 

MMX 300 is the best gaming headset so far with a much better design then the Sennheiser and alot more soft.

Also cool is closed back, that means you cant hear things around you and it also means the Microphone wont pick up anysorts of Background or ambient noise.

 

By far MMX 300 already go ahead and buy it with the Mixamp and you will be blown away by this fantastic product.

come on man, why did you restart a 1 and a half year old thread, PLEASE LOOK AT THE DATE NEXT TIME.
 

 

post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post

come on man, why did you restart a 1 and a half year old thread, PLEASE LOOK AT THE DATE NEXT TIME.
 

 

nothing is ever old, there are always new people all the time, and there is not enough info out that compares both the 360 and the mmx300... Thanks for the info senstaffsen if i ever get a gaming headset it will be the mmx300, i already have my music headphones so there is no need for more "fun"

post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by oporto View Post

nothing is ever old, there are always new people all the time, and there is not enough info out that compares both the 360 and the mmx300... Thanks for the info senstaffsen if i ever get a gaming headset it will be the mmx300, i already have my music headphones so there is no need for more "fun"


your right but I am pointing out that he is a mmx300 fanboy

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Senn. PC360 V. Beyer. MMX300?