I'm trying to choose IEM for my itouch, but reading forum there're so many thoughts and reviews...I was looking at klipsch s4i and Monster Turbine Pro. Help me to choose from theese or maybe some other IEM's
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/8/10
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 10/8/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4i-WH Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple control, Whitetagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine vs. Klipsch S4 Last post on 7/19/10 at 3:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper Last post on 10/16/10 at 3:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine PRO GOLD and PRO COPPER Last post on 1/20/11 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Many questions here (Monster - Klipsch) Last post on 10/14/10 at 3:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Brianwavz S5 are made really nicely with good materials throughout - they’re made of metal, but are not heavy, tips are secure, but not too difficult to change, the cable doesn’t seem in any...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
help to choose IEM for 100$ limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Headphones/earphones are like women, every man has his own taste and preference. Even if you happened to find a pair that you think are perfect for you now, another better sounding and more expensive pair would tempt you away from your old ones in time and you will end up spending more and more (money and time) searching for something better, so my advice is not to start at all.
However, if you think you want to try out this hobby, this is the right place for it, have fun and good luck.
I wouldn't buy the Klispch s4i. I never had them, but i had the Klispch s4 and they broke twice on me. The first pair that i had, the wire on the right side on the base of the earphone came off and the sound cut out. Then i got a second pair of the same exact model, the sound on the right side just stopped for no reason. The weird thing was that both of them lasted less than 3 months and none of them were abused at all.
^^glad that i bought the HJE900s... i was almost going to return them for the s4s since they were only 50! but i think durability and overall SQ of the 900s are on a different tier. or at least thats what i read.
Grab the JAMz, A Fully burned-in pair of correct JAMz will not let you down for the price, trust me. And one thing better than S4 is breaking down on you fast one isn't likely to happen. From the time i first used jamz and now that i switched to e-Q7 and MDs, JAMz has been a very faithful and good performer providing me good sonic companionship all these while =)
The RE0s have awesome detail and clarity for the price, but you cannot speak the same for the build quality. Plus, they lack bass and the sound signature is not for everyone as well.
With that said I say they are a decent buy in the price range.
IF you going to get Pro Copper, i recommend you might as well add just a very lil more money and get the Miles Davis, They are not top tier No1 in all aspects of sonic capability, albeit, they are very good all-rounders, smooths, and simply gets better and better with the burn-in, not the number 1 iem but you won go wrong with it!
For Normal Turbines, they are not the best in price range BUT for bassheads seeking iems in that price range then YES they are ranked among the tops for the price range =)
- help to choose IEM for 100$ limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeo PFE 232 (Phonak) IEM's with LOTS of grey filters and tips 37 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 2 minutes ago
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Vsonic hybrid silicone eartips 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)