I'm trying to choose IEM for my itouch, but reading forum there're so many thoughts and reviews...I was looking at klipsch s4i and Monster Turbine Pro. Help me to choose from theese or maybe some other IEM's
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/8/10
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 10/8/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4i-WH Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple control, Whitetagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine vs. Klipsch S4 Last post on 7/19/10 at 3:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper Last post on 10/16/10 at 3:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine PRO GOLD and PRO COPPER Last post on 1/20/11 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Many questions here (Monster - Klipsch) Last post on 10/14/10 at 3:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
help to choose IEM for 100$ limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Headphones/earphones are like women, every man has his own taste and preference. Even if you happened to find a pair that you think are perfect for you now, another better sounding and more expensive pair would tempt you away from your old ones in time and you will end up spending more and more (money and time) searching for something better, so my advice is not to start at all.
However, if you think you want to try out this hobby, this is the right place for it, have fun and good luck.
I wouldn't buy the Klispch s4i. I never had them, but i had the Klispch s4 and they broke twice on me. The first pair that i had, the wire on the right side on the base of the earphone came off and the sound cut out. Then i got a second pair of the same exact model, the sound on the right side just stopped for no reason. The weird thing was that both of them lasted less than 3 months and none of them were abused at all.
^^glad that i bought the HJE900s... i was almost going to return them for the s4s since they were only 50! but i think durability and overall SQ of the 900s are on a different tier. or at least thats what i read.
Grab the JAMz, A Fully burned-in pair of correct JAMz will not let you down for the price, trust me. And one thing better than S4 is breaking down on you fast one isn't likely to happen. From the time i first used jamz and now that i switched to e-Q7 and MDs, JAMz has been a very faithful and good performer providing me good sonic companionship all these while =)
The RE0s have awesome detail and clarity for the price, but you cannot speak the same for the build quality. Plus, they lack bass and the sound signature is not for everyone as well.
With that said I say they are a decent buy in the price range.
IF you going to get Pro Copper, i recommend you might as well add just a very lil more money and get the Miles Davis, They are not top tier No1 in all aspects of sonic capability, albeit, they are very good all-rounders, smooths, and simply gets better and better with the burn-in, not the number 1 iem but you won go wrong with it!
For Normal Turbines, they are not the best in price range BUT for bassheads seeking iems in that price range then YES they are ranked among the tops for the price range =)
- help to choose IEM for 100$ limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 40 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › HiSound Audio Studio V3 Anniversary Edition 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 9 minutes ago
- › Dallas Meetup - June 1, 2014 - Pictures and Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 10 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)