I'm trying to choose IEM for my itouch, but reading forum there're so many thoughts and reviews...I was looking at klipsch s4i and Monster Turbine Pro. Help me to choose from theese or maybe some other IEM's
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/8/10
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 10/8/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4i-WH Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple control, Whitetagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine vs. Klipsch S4 Last post on 7/19/10 at 3:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster PRO Gold VS Pro Copper Last post on 10/16/10 at 3:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine PRO GOLD and PRO COPPER Last post on 1/20/11 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Many questions here (Monster - Klipsch) Last post on 10/14/10 at 3:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
help to choose IEM for 100$ limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Headphones/earphones are like women, every man has his own taste and preference. Even if you happened to find a pair that you think are perfect for you now, another better sounding and more expensive pair would tempt you away from your old ones in time and you will end up spending more and more (money and time) searching for something better, so my advice is not to start at all.
However, if you think you want to try out this hobby, this is the right place for it, have fun and good luck.
I wouldn't buy the Klispch s4i. I never had them, but i had the Klispch s4 and they broke twice on me. The first pair that i had, the wire on the right side on the base of the earphone came off and the sound cut out. Then i got a second pair of the same exact model, the sound on the right side just stopped for no reason. The weird thing was that both of them lasted less than 3 months and none of them were abused at all.
^^glad that i bought the HJE900s... i was almost going to return them for the s4s since they were only 50! but i think durability and overall SQ of the 900s are on a different tier. or at least thats what i read.
Grab the JAMz, A Fully burned-in pair of correct JAMz will not let you down for the price, trust me. And one thing better than S4 is breaking down on you fast one isn't likely to happen. From the time i first used jamz and now that i switched to e-Q7 and MDs, JAMz has been a very faithful and good performer providing me good sonic companionship all these while =)
The RE0s have awesome detail and clarity for the price, but you cannot speak the same for the build quality. Plus, they lack bass and the sound signature is not for everyone as well.
With that said I say they are a decent buy in the price range.
IF you going to get Pro Copper, i recommend you might as well add just a very lil more money and get the Miles Davis, They are not top tier No1 in all aspects of sonic capability, albeit, they are very good all-rounders, smooths, and simply gets better and better with the burn-in, not the number 1 iem but you won go wrong with it!
For Normal Turbines, they are not the best in price range BUT for bassheads seeking iems in that price range then YES they are ranked among the tops for the price range =)
- help to choose IEM for 100$ limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 13 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › ATH-W1000X Appreciation Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › How Do You Carry All Of Your Gear? First World Problem ;) 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Sony XBA-H3 - Brand New In Box 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)