Ok I understand it has just been implemented and is probably still being worked on but - I'll list what bugs have been identified and what recommendations are made!
- When editing details for a second time, the previously saved details show up (aka. Not most recent save)
- When editing the thread with the "Edit" button, the results are not mirrored in the "Edit Details" field. - Fixed
- Clicking "Close Listing" doesn't actually close or remove the listing. Fixed
- Edits to descriptions are not mirrored in list of listings - Fixed
- Edited classified listing shown as a dupe in your "Show off stuff in your signature" list.
- PM button in classified ad does not work. Fixed
- Missing "Create new thread" button in Headphones section. Fixed on 8/10/10
- RSS Feed doesn't work.
- Listings in signatures read "For Sale:" regardless of if they are Want to Buy or For Sale threads.
- Make the "Will Ship:" button read "Will Ship To:" - Added
- Add an easier way to change the price (Not having to go through the 3 stages) - Added
- Remove the stages of "Add image" and "Determine Price" from the "Edit Details" - Added
- Add the full WYSIWYG editor to the initial listing details - Added
- Add some way to easily change the listing to "Sold" or "Found" or the likes. - Added.
- Add the ability to add additional currencies - or a currency. - Added
- Add a feature to easily dictate if the price includes postage - and where. (eg. CONUS)
- Add a way to remove an existing image. - Added
- Make it easier to understand that clicking "Submit" when you first create your listing won't actually list it, but rather takes you to the next stage. - Added
- Add the ability to dedicate a certain image as the gallery image. - Added
- Actually write http://www.head-fi.org/wiki/buy-sell-trade-rules - Done
- Addition of "Item Location" in the classifieds overview.
Separation of portable and full size 'phones. (eg. Headphones (full size) for sale/trade & Portable headphones and IEMs for sale/trade) - Being considered.
Possible ban of "IC" threads? - Jude said no (atm).
Add the default sort order (of classified threads) to our profile preferences.
Increase the character limit of feedback responses.
Add a link on the user page to view said users classified listings. - Added
Change the default sorting to "Update Date". This way bumps are noticed by default - like most systems. - Jude said no.
Assign a Mod to manually close sold/found listings if the OP does not.
One item per thread rule.
Add a "Preview" button for when you are creating a new classified listing.
Please note the above are in no particular order.
If you can think of anything to add either PM me of post it in this topic.
I will keep this first post updated!
Edited by Hero Kid - 9/6/11 at 12:12am