thought it was a decent purchase, but now that i plugged my headphones into my source card, the headphones don't respond to any guitar strings or have the clarity like they used to. did i blow them already by putting them into the amp? please help. ad700 headphones.
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 10/7/10
- productBehringer MicroAmp HA400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 10/7/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 10/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with this amplifier Last post on 10/6/10 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp for bose qc 2 ? (under U$ 80,00) Last post on 9/17/12 at 9:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Advice on down-sizing Last post on 9/19/12 at 7:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a little help with a pair of new bass cans. Last post on 8/1/12 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- iPhone + ??? + AD700: Help an audioneophile! Last post on 7/17/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
- Headphone Impedance
stay away from HA400 from Behringer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well that sucks....I was thinking of purchasing the HA400 to eliminate the need of constantly plugging/unplugging my different headphones all the time.
So how bad does it degrade the quality? (from a scale from 1-10)
i wouldn't say it degrades the quality, i would say it ruins your headphones. i had my ad700's hooked up for just a few days and i found out the one day that the highs and mids were almost completely gone. it could have been that i accidentally put the volume all the way up a few times by accident, but i would say if you want something like this get the Rolls Pro Amp. its about double the price but its better quality and you get 1/4 and 3.5mm jacks to plug into. this behringer only had 1/4 jacks which was a pain. you also need a 2x male rca plugs and on the other end a 3.5mm or 1/4 jack to plug into your source for the rolls pro amp. i bought teh ha400 for almost teh same reason as you but i would stay away. if you still want it, i will sell you mine for really cheap.
Edited by jschristian44 - 10/11/10 at 9:29am
YOU blew up your headphones because you misused some associated equipment. Accept responsibility for this rather than dragging someone else into it.
dudes.. it does hurt your headphones and sp[eakers it fricking buckled every one of my headphone driver when plugging in headphones jack or connecting ha400 to power.
I have no idea about the design of such amps, but it is not when i connect the sound source that it make such dangerous buckling and boom popping sound that can hurt my ear enough no matter what volumn from 0-10 it';s the same level of pop noise if not louder at 10(with no music of course)
there is not even a costumer support line from behringer
someone from behringer better stand out and explain this to me or else,,
Sorry, Behringer equipment is hit or miss and good costumer support from a budget manufacturer? Do not expect too much and check the manual, reviews and forum feedback...
- stay away from HA400 from Behringer
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 23 seconds ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 30 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 42 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Hum Pristine 3 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse