mmmm.... i don't hear any hiss from my ksc75s and stock apple earbuds?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Proper fit for IEM Last post on 9/13/10 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic HJE900 or Etymotic MC5? Last post on 2/2/11 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Re0 or Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 8/31/10 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New earphones Last post on 8/22/10 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest Bass Heavy Earbuds. $100-150 Last post on 8/11/10 at 6:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
Hello people i guess its the time for me to review the WA5-LE and in this Part i will be covering the Takatsuki 300B Tubes. in Part 02 i will be covering the Elrog 300B (latest/newest...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Omega FE-321 (Spark) is a lively little wonder of an IEM with a sparkly, bright sound and tiny footprint. The current price is US$59. Below is the...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 12810/7/10 at 2:26pmpost #48 of 12810/7/10 at 2:29pmpost #49 of 12810/7/10 at 2:32pm
yeah it's just the synergy between your source and the iem. You could try another source just to make sure. But that background "white noise" like hum is just typical hiss, not a defect.post #50 of 12810/7/10 at 2:42pmpost #51 of 12810/7/10 at 2:42pmThread Starter
I'm not sure what the technical reasoning behind it is but it's nothing to be worried about. A lot of very sensitive earphones with some bad sources have hiss. My old Sony hissed quite a bit. Usually you can't hear it when music is on or you can add an amp in between.post #52 of 12810/7/10 at 2:46pm
He he , did'nt realize this was your thread @rarwster I just clicked on the last post before .
Nice review ,they are getting more detailed and proffesional with each one you do ,you will be writing for What hi fi magazine before long if you keep this up .
So your not keen on the cable ,its really not that bad and does not hold that much memory .post #53 of 12810/7/10 at 3:27pmThread Starter
When you are used to cables such as the one on your W3 it definitely is pretty bad. Mine has a good amount of memory but not as much as my R02 but that's a much cheaper product. The length is also an issue since it is not long enough. It's just not a very good cable imo.post #54 of 12810/7/10 at 4:46pmpost #55 of 12810/7/10 at 4:52pmpost #56 of 12810/7/10 at 4:57pmThread Starter
netbooks and desktops assuming stock as in no upgraded sound cards are a hit or miss. My netbook output is garbage and sucks. I would only use it to watch videos online and that is the only time I use my headphone out on my netbook. The best way to reduce it is to get an amp although that is costly. You can get an impedance adapter since I do find that they tend to do well on dynamic drivers but you will need to be able to provide them enough power which usually means an amp of some kind. I did try an impedance adapter with the J3 as source and while it wasn't bad there's not much headroom really.post #57 of 12810/7/10 at 4:59pmpost #58 of 12810/7/10 at 5:07pmThread Starterpost #59 of 12810/7/10 at 5:11pm
right but turning up my ipod halfway up you can still hear some of the hiss. I just want to make sure that its not the headphones. What sources have you guys used that don't produce hiss? without amp that is
Edited by yearsofwisdom - 10/7/10 at 5:17pmpost #60 of 12810/7/10 at 5:39pm
Inks , has already given you the key to your issue.
When I had the chance to test the 'phones I too noticed that
the level of hiss was above average to me, but that's in regard
to my pretty sensitive hearing.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 12 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 2 minutes ago
- › Quality of Koss Portapro for voice 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › MHDT Labs: R-2R NOS Tube DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design - F4100- Impressions/Reviews 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 - $600 11 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 12 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Fischer Audio Omega Twin by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...