@eric are these similar to the tf10s...cuz they WERE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. lol or rather i didn't find them justfiable at their price point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Proper fit for IEM Last post on 9/13/10 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic HJE900 or Etymotic MC5? Last post on 2/2/11 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Re0 or Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 8/31/10 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New earphones Last post on 8/22/10 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest Bass Heavy Earbuds. $100-150 Last post on 8/11/10 at 6:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Introduction: I love music and I love good quality sound and this is my hobby. I prefer to find the best portable setups available as I do not like to be stationary. I do not want to be...
INTRO:- When Brainwavz decides to Launch earphones they don’t release one at a time, they like to launch 2-5 earphones in a short period of time. First the M100, first of its kind or say...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 12810/6/10 at 7:07pmQuote:
Nah, the price point had nothing to do with it. Actually, I bought the TF10s when UE had that great deal of selling them for $99. No, the mids were just too recessed and the vocals didn't sound anywhere near natural to my ears. So it just wasn't my cup of tea. I will say, however, the bass was nice in the TF10. They say the FX700 and HJE900 mids are recessed, but neither is anywhere near how I heard the TF10. The FX700 and HJE900 are just slightly recessed to my ears, and vocals on both are brilliant and natural sounding to my ears.post #33 of 12810/6/10 at 7:59pmpost #34 of 12810/7/10 at 12:35pm
received them today. love the build. bass is great! treble is def fine for me. Not as sparkly i guess? compared to the KSC75 so i was slightly disappointed but i just need to get used to it. Great sound quality though. Extremely clear. i think i will like these more and more as i get used to them. omg i just listened to trance on these.... so clear.post #35 of 12810/7/10 at 12:37pmpost #36 of 12810/7/10 at 12:57pmQuote:
Glad to read you like them. I think mids move up slightly upon some burn in. Enjoy.post #37 of 12810/7/10 at 1:30pmThread Starter
They definitely are a good buy. I'm not sure about the burn in as I didn't notice anything different with mine but I just listened to it but my pair also had some hours on it before I got it since it was used. I'll have to see how much use they get however as now that my review is done I can devote my time to my best earphones nowpost #38 of 12810/7/10 at 1:34pmpost #39 of 12810/7/10 at 1:38pmThread Starter
What's your source? I had no hiss with any source with them when I didn't use the adapter. I can't imagine much hiss unless your source sucks or you have very sensitive hearing to hiss like certain other members here.post #40 of 12810/7/10 at 1:40pmpost #41 of 12810/7/10 at 1:48pm
what qualifies as hiss? the noise im hearing is like the noise a real speaker makes when no music is played or its source is sshut off but it is still turned off...
and im using a ipod video v5.5 and laptop + computer.post #42 of 12810/7/10 at 1:55pmThread Starter
I'm surprised lucozade You usually make some kind of comment about me writing another review in my review threads
Hiss is usually a low level sounding hum. Usually you can hear it when the source is on but no music is on if the earphone has hiss. Out of my J3 and dac/amp there was none and I believe I tried it out of my netbook as well with nothing.post #43 of 12810/7/10 at 2:09pmpost #44 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmpost #45 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmQuote:
Are you touting for business there @ rawrster , i have been away for a few days ,have you wrote another review buddy ?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review]
- Headphone Impedance
- › Headphone comparison: Sennheiser HD700, Denon AH-D2000, Sony... 32 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › What to get as second headphone? 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 5 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear