@eric are these similar to the tf10s...cuz they WERE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. lol or rather i didn't find them justfiable at their price point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Proper fit for IEM Last post on 9/13/10 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic HJE900 or Etymotic MC5? Last post on 2/2/11 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Re0 or Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 8/31/10 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New earphones Last post on 8/22/10 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest Bass Heavy Earbuds. $100-150 Last post on 8/11/10 at 6:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 12810/6/10 at 7:07pmQuote:
Nah, the price point had nothing to do with it. Actually, I bought the TF10s when UE had that great deal of selling them for $99. No, the mids were just too recessed and the vocals didn't sound anywhere near natural to my ears. So it just wasn't my cup of tea. I will say, however, the bass was nice in the TF10. They say the FX700 and HJE900 mids are recessed, but neither is anywhere near how I heard the TF10. The FX700 and HJE900 are just slightly recessed to my ears, and vocals on both are brilliant and natural sounding to my ears.post #33 of 12810/6/10 at 7:59pmpost #34 of 12810/7/10 at 12:35pm
received them today. love the build. bass is great! treble is def fine for me. Not as sparkly i guess? compared to the KSC75 so i was slightly disappointed but i just need to get used to it. Great sound quality though. Extremely clear. i think i will like these more and more as i get used to them. omg i just listened to trance on these.... so clear.post #35 of 12810/7/10 at 12:37pmpost #36 of 12810/7/10 at 12:57pmQuote:
Glad to read you like them. I think mids move up slightly upon some burn in. Enjoy.post #37 of 12810/7/10 at 1:30pmThread Starter
They definitely are a good buy. I'm not sure about the burn in as I didn't notice anything different with mine but I just listened to it but my pair also had some hours on it before I got it since it was used. I'll have to see how much use they get however as now that my review is done I can devote my time to my best earphones nowpost #38 of 12810/7/10 at 1:34pmpost #39 of 12810/7/10 at 1:38pmThread Starter
What's your source? I had no hiss with any source with them when I didn't use the adapter. I can't imagine much hiss unless your source sucks or you have very sensitive hearing to hiss like certain other members here.post #40 of 12810/7/10 at 1:40pmpost #41 of 12810/7/10 at 1:48pm
what qualifies as hiss? the noise im hearing is like the noise a real speaker makes when no music is played or its source is sshut off but it is still turned off...
and im using a ipod video v5.5 and laptop + computer.post #42 of 12810/7/10 at 1:55pmThread Starter
I'm surprised lucozade You usually make some kind of comment about me writing another review in my review threads
Hiss is usually a low level sounding hum. Usually you can hear it when the source is on but no music is on if the earphone has hiss. Out of my J3 and dac/amp there was none and I believe I tried it out of my netbook as well with nothing.post #43 of 12810/7/10 at 2:09pmpost #44 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmpost #45 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmQuote:
Are you touting for business there @ rawrster , i have been away for a few days ,have you wrote another review buddy ?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 17 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 53 seconds ago
- › Need help in fixin broken headband of Soundmagic P11S 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 12 minutes ago
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...