@eric are these similar to the tf10s...cuz they WERE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. lol or rather i didn't find them justfiable at their price point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Proper fit for IEM Last post on 9/13/10 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic HJE900 or Etymotic MC5? Last post on 2/2/11 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Re0 or Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 8/31/10 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New earphones Last post on 8/22/10 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest Bass Heavy Earbuds. $100-150 Last post on 8/11/10 at 6:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Cayin can definitely organise master-classes "how to succeed on personal audio market". Of course with their experience on serious hi-fi market, taking over portable niche isn't hard, but so many...
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
I'm using this cable with my SMSL SD793-ii because its only option for a computer is its optical output. It does its job and for $8/6ft its worth it for sure. Overall just gives the user great...
-Introduction- HifiMe is a company that specializes in building bare-bones DAC with no frills, focusing entirely on price-to-performance ratios. That’s a good thing for audiophiles on a budget,...
-Introduction- It’s not often I have the chance to review products as high-end as the ZMF x Vibro MK II. I approached Zach in July, and asked for a loaner unit. One wasn’t readily available...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 12810/6/10 at 7:07pmQuote:
Nah, the price point had nothing to do with it. Actually, I bought the TF10s when UE had that great deal of selling them for $99. No, the mids were just too recessed and the vocals didn't sound anywhere near natural to my ears. So it just wasn't my cup of tea. I will say, however, the bass was nice in the TF10. They say the FX700 and HJE900 mids are recessed, but neither is anywhere near how I heard the TF10. The FX700 and HJE900 are just slightly recessed to my ears, and vocals on both are brilliant and natural sounding to my ears.post #33 of 12810/6/10 at 7:59pmpost #34 of 12810/7/10 at 12:35pm
received them today. love the build. bass is great! treble is def fine for me. Not as sparkly i guess? compared to the KSC75 so i was slightly disappointed but i just need to get used to it. Great sound quality though. Extremely clear. i think i will like these more and more as i get used to them. omg i just listened to trance on these.... so clear.post #35 of 12810/7/10 at 12:37pmpost #36 of 12810/7/10 at 12:57pmQuote:
Glad to read you like them. I think mids move up slightly upon some burn in. Enjoy.post #37 of 12810/7/10 at 1:30pmThread Starter
They definitely are a good buy. I'm not sure about the burn in as I didn't notice anything different with mine but I just listened to it but my pair also had some hours on it before I got it since it was used. I'll have to see how much use they get however as now that my review is done I can devote my time to my best earphones nowpost #38 of 12810/7/10 at 1:34pmpost #39 of 12810/7/10 at 1:38pmThread Starter
What's your source? I had no hiss with any source with them when I didn't use the adapter. I can't imagine much hiss unless your source sucks or you have very sensitive hearing to hiss like certain other members here.post #40 of 12810/7/10 at 1:40pmpost #41 of 12810/7/10 at 1:48pm
what qualifies as hiss? the noise im hearing is like the noise a real speaker makes when no music is played or its source is sshut off but it is still turned off...
and im using a ipod video v5.5 and laptop + computer.post #42 of 12810/7/10 at 1:55pmThread Starter
I'm surprised lucozade You usually make some kind of comment about me writing another review in my review threads
Hiss is usually a low level sounding hum. Usually you can hear it when the source is on but no music is on if the earphone has hiss. Out of my J3 and dac/amp there was none and I believe I tried it out of my netbook as well with nothing.post #43 of 12810/7/10 at 2:09pmpost #44 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmpost #45 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmQuote:
Are you touting for business there @ rawrster , i have been away for a few days ,have you wrote another review buddy ?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 5 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Bloos
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...