@eric are these similar to the tf10s...cuz they WERE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. lol or rather i didn't find them justfiable at their price point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Proper fit for IEM Last post on 9/13/10 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic HJE900 or Etymotic MC5? Last post on 2/2/11 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Re0 or Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 8/31/10 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New earphones Last post on 8/22/10 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest Bass Heavy Earbuds. $100-150 Last post on 8/11/10 at 6:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 12810/6/10 at 7:07pmQuote:
Nah, the price point had nothing to do with it. Actually, I bought the TF10s when UE had that great deal of selling them for $99. No, the mids were just too recessed and the vocals didn't sound anywhere near natural to my ears. So it just wasn't my cup of tea. I will say, however, the bass was nice in the TF10. They say the FX700 and HJE900 mids are recessed, but neither is anywhere near how I heard the TF10. The FX700 and HJE900 are just slightly recessed to my ears, and vocals on both are brilliant and natural sounding to my ears.post #33 of 12810/6/10 at 7:59pmpost #34 of 12810/7/10 at 12:35pm
received them today. love the build. bass is great! treble is def fine for me. Not as sparkly i guess? compared to the KSC75 so i was slightly disappointed but i just need to get used to it. Great sound quality though. Extremely clear. i think i will like these more and more as i get used to them. omg i just listened to trance on these.... so clear.post #35 of 12810/7/10 at 12:37pmpost #36 of 12810/7/10 at 12:57pmQuote:
Glad to read you like them. I think mids move up slightly upon some burn in. Enjoy.post #37 of 12810/7/10 at 1:30pmThread Starter
They definitely are a good buy. I'm not sure about the burn in as I didn't notice anything different with mine but I just listened to it but my pair also had some hours on it before I got it since it was used. I'll have to see how much use they get however as now that my review is done I can devote my time to my best earphones nowpost #38 of 12810/7/10 at 1:34pmpost #39 of 12810/7/10 at 1:38pmThread Starter
What's your source? I had no hiss with any source with them when I didn't use the adapter. I can't imagine much hiss unless your source sucks or you have very sensitive hearing to hiss like certain other members here.post #40 of 12810/7/10 at 1:40pmpost #41 of 12810/7/10 at 1:48pm
what qualifies as hiss? the noise im hearing is like the noise a real speaker makes when no music is played or its source is sshut off but it is still turned off...
and im using a ipod video v5.5 and laptop + computer.post #42 of 12810/7/10 at 1:55pmThread Starter
I'm surprised lucozade You usually make some kind of comment about me writing another review in my review threads
Hiss is usually a low level sounding hum. Usually you can hear it when the source is on but no music is on if the earphone has hiss. Out of my J3 and dac/amp there was none and I believe I tried it out of my netbook as well with nothing.post #43 of 12810/7/10 at 2:09pmpost #44 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmpost #45 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmQuote:
Are you touting for business there @ rawrster , i have been away for a few days ,have you wrote another review buddy ?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: HE-560 for T1 / T90 (Canada) 3 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 8 minutes ago
- › PC Audio setup: +/- 200 bucks 9 minutes ago
- › DAC? Sound card? Schiit Bifrost vs Focusrite Scarlett? 10 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)