@eric are these similar to the tf10s...cuz they WERE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. lol or rather i didn't find them justfiable at their price point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Proper fit for IEM Last post on 9/13/10 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic HJE900 or Etymotic MC5? Last post on 2/2/11 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Re0 or Panasonic HJE900 Last post on 8/31/10 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New earphones Last post on 8/22/10 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest Bass Heavy Earbuds. $100-150 Last post on 8/11/10 at 6:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Introduction: I have had the chance to listen to the HD800 a few times at local Head-Fi meets. However, I have never got a good chance to listen to them, either the person who owned them...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 12810/6/10 at 7:07pmQuote:
Nah, the price point had nothing to do with it. Actually, I bought the TF10s when UE had that great deal of selling them for $99. No, the mids were just too recessed and the vocals didn't sound anywhere near natural to my ears. So it just wasn't my cup of tea. I will say, however, the bass was nice in the TF10. They say the FX700 and HJE900 mids are recessed, but neither is anywhere near how I heard the TF10. The FX700 and HJE900 are just slightly recessed to my ears, and vocals on both are brilliant and natural sounding to my ears.post #33 of 12810/6/10 at 7:59pmpost #34 of 12810/7/10 at 12:35pm
received them today. love the build. bass is great! treble is def fine for me. Not as sparkly i guess? compared to the KSC75 so i was slightly disappointed but i just need to get used to it. Great sound quality though. Extremely clear. i think i will like these more and more as i get used to them. omg i just listened to trance on these.... so clear.post #35 of 12810/7/10 at 12:37pmpost #36 of 12810/7/10 at 12:57pmQuote:
Glad to read you like them. I think mids move up slightly upon some burn in. Enjoy.post #37 of 12810/7/10 at 1:30pmThread Starter
They definitely are a good buy. I'm not sure about the burn in as I didn't notice anything different with mine but I just listened to it but my pair also had some hours on it before I got it since it was used. I'll have to see how much use they get however as now that my review is done I can devote my time to my best earphones nowpost #38 of 12810/7/10 at 1:34pmpost #39 of 12810/7/10 at 1:38pmThread Starter
What's your source? I had no hiss with any source with them when I didn't use the adapter. I can't imagine much hiss unless your source sucks or you have very sensitive hearing to hiss like certain other members here.post #40 of 12810/7/10 at 1:40pmpost #41 of 12810/7/10 at 1:48pm
what qualifies as hiss? the noise im hearing is like the noise a real speaker makes when no music is played or its source is sshut off but it is still turned off...
and im using a ipod video v5.5 and laptop + computer.post #42 of 12810/7/10 at 1:55pmThread Starter
I'm surprised lucozade You usually make some kind of comment about me writing another review in my review threads
Hiss is usually a low level sounding hum. Usually you can hear it when the source is on but no music is on if the earphone has hiss. Out of my J3 and dac/amp there was none and I believe I tried it out of my netbook as well with nothing.post #43 of 12810/7/10 at 2:09pmpost #44 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmpost #45 of 12810/7/10 at 2:15pmQuote:
Are you touting for business there @ rawrster , i have been away for a few days ,have you wrote another review buddy ?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 34 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 44 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Comparison of Beyer T 5 p, Ultrasone Edition 8 (Ruthenium), and... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 8 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse