I am talking purely of sound nothing and I mean nothing else which sounds better?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › b&w p5 or Altec Lansing inMotion MIX iMT800
Related Forum Threads
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Last post on 6/28/14 at 10:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bowers & Wilkins over-the-ear headphones Last post on 9/7/11 at 1:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bowers & Wilkins in-ear headphones = C5 Last post on 4/11/13 at 1:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Will B&W make a pair of serious headphones? Last post on 12/22/10 at 8:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- B&W P5 Replacement Cord Warning Last post on 11/21/13 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
b&w p5 or Altec Lansing inMotion MIX iMT800
post #1 of 6
10/3/10 at 2:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/3/10 at 7:34pm
post #3 of 6
10/4/10 at 2:30am
post #4 of 6
10/4/10 at 5:15pm
post #5 of 6
10/5/10 at 1:56am
post #6 of 6
10/5/10 at 8:40am
It's hard to compare two things that are made for different purposes. It's like comparing a TV monitor with a computer monitor -- they are similar, but are made for different purposes.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- b&w p5 or Altec Lansing inMotion MIX iMT800
Currently, there are 3043 Active Users (553 Members and 2490 Guests)
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 31 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)