How about this??
M2Tech's Vaughan Reference DAC adds a built-in digital volume control to the 32/384 DAC section plus the following:
- Input sampling frequencies (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- Resolution: up to 32 bits (USB), up to 24 bits (other inputs)
- Inputs: USB (B-type female), S/PDIF (2 x RCA and 2 x 75 Ohms BNC, dual AES for 384kHz), AES/EBU (2 x XLR dual AES for 384kHz), Toslink (2 x for dual AES), ST (2 x for dual AES), straight I2S, external master clock
- Outputs: single-ended on RCA and balanced XLR, plus a headphone ouput on 6.35mm jack socket
- Power supply: 115-230VAC, optional high current lythium battery with battery changer available
- Controls and display: standby and select buttons, encoder, dual large matrix display to show locked frequency and selected input.
- The Vaughan features 8 D/A IC's (4 per channel in mono mode). A digital dithered volume control will allow for using the Vaughan as a preamplifier. The headphone output is made with a discrete components amplifier.
- Brushed aluminum case and grilled front panel
- Dimensions: 440 x 80 x 440 mm.
Edited by Dynobot - 9/26/10 at 6:50pm