I was originally looking to buy headphones in the $50 - $150 dollar range, but I have now narrowed it down to the Panasonic HJE900s, Fischer Silver Bullets, and Sunrise SW-Xcape, all around $80 bucks. have heard great things about all of them, and I have some questions regarding how these compare.
1) Can anyone give a comparison of 2 or more of these headphones? The silver bullet and Xcape seem to be pretty new and haven't been reviewed extensively.
2) How would you say the sound quality compares on each three?
3) I have heard great things about silver bullets, but the durability of where the driver and cord meet seems quite fragile. I was going to 'bite the bullet' on these, came very close, and then had second thoughts due to how brittle they looked.
I am going to buy one of these in the next few days and any input would be greatly appreciated.
I listen to mostly trance/electronic music and hip hop. I like a detailed, crisp yet full, bass not overpowered but tight and punchy sound. In order of importance for me it goes:
1) Quality of sound/comfortability
3) Durability and price
4) Appearance (completely subjective)
I use a Sansa Fuze and do not have an amp and do not plan on buying one. Any thoughts are welcome!