not too sure about this but is this the company kingwa mentioned somewhere before, that is similar to his designs.
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-gd Reference 7.1 vs Violectric v800 Last post on 9/4/12 at 7:38am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-GD Reference 5.2 (New Balanced 4x PCM1704UK DAC) Last post on 7/5/16 at 12:25pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Differences between Audio-gd "Reference 5.32" and "SA-1.32"? Last post on 10/23/12 at 11:47pm in Dedicated Source Components
- SA-2 Musical Dac (Audio-gd) Last post on 8/13/14 at 4:43am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-Gd Reference 10 Last post on 11/8/16 at 7:53am in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
Lite Dac-83 versus Audio GD Ref 7,8,9 - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 541/30/11 at 12:29ampost #33 of 541/31/11 at 1:52ampost #34 of 542/2/11 at 9:26am
I e-mailed John Darko (Digital Audio Review) about the Lite 83. I wanted to know if intruments are full-bodied.
He answered that there is "plenty of meat on the bone, it is not a thin-sounding Dac". Very good.post #35 of 542/2/11 at 12:07pm
Do you think the DAC-83 is dark-sounding? I've heard reports that the Reference 7 can tend to be slightly soft in the treble area which I tend to dislike.post #36 of 542/2/11 at 4:23pm
I wouldn't at all call the Ref 7 soft in the treble in the slightest. A "black" background (lack of noise/glare in the treble such you get from, say, a Benchmark) can give a mistaken impression of this though.post #37 of 542/27/11 at 3:27amQuote:
I should said the DAC 83 is a very quiet Dac, very netural. Ref 7 have slight colour which suit my taste. I wouldn't said which one better as you always see people who own which will always said the one they own better than others. But i have to be fair to say. Dac 83 have better value/price because my friend purchased it 1200US only in China. And i had ordered one as well.
post #38 of 545/21/11 at 6:25pmpost #39 of 546/4/11 at 4:21pmpost #40 of 547/13/11 at 5:10pmpost #41 of 547/27/11 at 8:14pmpost #42 of 543/17/12 at 11:34am
I am in the process of choosing between the Lite 83 and the AudioGD Ref 7, but unfortunately I have no way to compare them.
---> Is there a more precise opinion on which one is the best, assuming that we all know that they are 2 excellent DACs ??
---> I am looking for a photography of the interior of the Power Supply, but I have not found a single one: does some of you know where to find one ?
Thank you !
Edited by Nounours18200 - 3/18/12 at 3:42ampost #43 of 544/9/12 at 8:54am
this morning i got one.
this is really only few reviews i can find , buy this dac like throwing a dice.
first impression: ( single end headphone ad700)
very neutral, a little warm, can hear more details which hide behind,
pairing with audio-gd master 6, it is a very good combination and giving you tight , speedy, 3d dimensional image and transparent.
also listened LARVY-d11 , ....i am better keep quiet.
i dont get any audio-gd dac to compare.
thank you.post #44 of 544/9/12 at 9:01am
Please, expand a bit more when you spent some times with it.
For some weird reason I always been attracted to this DAC. Love the underrated appearance and the clean circuit design. I couldn't be happier with the M-DAC at the moment but I would love to have the opportunity to listen to the 83.post #45 of 544/10/12 at 8:16am
there are only few impressions posted but after 2 days listening, my impression is :
bass - just just enough meat with weight, when using es10 , give a little warm.
mid - vocal is very sweet.
high - a little weakness when using ad700, but when using es10, the high can go more further. more enjoyable.
dimension - detail, space, all there,
soundstage - layer and separation, 5/5 star, i am not sure if master 6 achieves this or 83 make it go one step forward.
if i have chance to listen to reference 7.1 , i won't miss this chance and to see how much better it can offer.
quoted user: tim3320070 at master 5 impression " It doesn't add bass or warmth,
it doesn't have a sound signature." what headphone you plug in, you can listen what this headphone signature it can
bad recording - no compromise.
though only few impresions posted, i am glad to have a chance to keep this neutral dac.
- Lite Dac-83 versus Audio GD Ref 7,8,9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Chord Mojo Contest - Limited Time! 17 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 21 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 vs Sony 1000X? 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Usb 24 192khz M2tech Hiface 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from Sony A15 and Shure se215 5 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear