Alpha Design Labs 24-bit/96KHz GT40 USB DAC with Phono Stage!
The GT40 Harmonizes Computer Files and Analog Inputs
Furutech Introduces the 24/96 GT40 USB DAC with Phono Stage
The GT40 is finally here, built for enthusiasts with growing music collections on their computer hard drives. It’s a high performance 24-bits/96kHz USB DAC that’s amazingly affordable at only $480 in the USA. Looking to convert your LPs or other analog sources to digital? The GT40 will take you to the podium with every album you archive.
The seriously-shielded audiophile-grade GT40 features a low-latency USB 2.0 audio driver that plays and records at 96 kHz. A likely first for this category, the GT40 includes a built-in low-noise MM / MC phono preamp! Record your favorite vinyl to hard disk via the USB output.
The ADL GT40 features L/R analog outputs, and switchable line or phono inputs with a vivid, captivating sound that is simply unheard of in this category.
The ADL GT40 (wired with Furutech’s GT2 USB cable of course!) brings Furutech’s signature sound -- smooth, detailed clarity -- to desktop systems, especially with high resolution 24-bits/96kHz files, but even 16-bit/44.1kHz files sound impeccable and very musical.
- Enjoy audio in high resolution at 96KHz/24-bits surpassing conventional 44.1KHz/16-bit standards
- Incorporates the most trusted driver in professional audio for 96kHz recording and Furutech Introduces the24/96 GT40 USB DAC with Phono Stage playback
- External power supply: while a USB-powered device might be convenient, it won’t develop the power required for high resolution playback, so we designed the GT40 with an external power supply to solve the problem.
- Headphone Amplifier: It contains a high performance headphone amplifier with ample drive for good headphones
- Analog-to-Digital Converter: The GT40 sports a high-performance ADC IC chip for high resolution recordings via analog inputs including phono, AM/FM radio, or other analog signals.
- Phono Preamplifier: A first for this class, the GT40 features a phono equalizer for recording your precious LPs. Switch between Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil (MC) or Line input
- Highest Quality Parts: The GT40 features a high quality amplifier and condenser supporting its high performance analog circuit
- High End Audio Grade Connections: The GT40 is equipped with gold-plated Teflon-insulated RCA jacks with an extremely high quality aluminum chassis and machined volume knob
The GT40 Gets You to the Winner’s Circle!
GT40 USB DAC Specifications:
USB & Analog Playback and Record multimedia audio system
Connectivity: USB B Interface, Analog input/output RCA jack
USB Playback Resolution : 24bit/96KHz
USB Recording Resolution: 96kHz (Max) supports 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kH
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (40Hz: +0.5 dB, 15kHz:-0.5dB)
SN ratio:-90dB (A-wtd) / Line Output
Line Output Level: 1 Vrms
Line Input Level: MC 0.5mV / MM 5mV / Line 1V
Headphone Output Level: 80mW ( 32 ohm ) Max.
Power Supply AC Adaptor Rating: AC 9V 0.5A
Dimensions: 150 (W) x 111 (D) x 57 (H) mm
Weight: 650g Approx.
Edited by drubrew - 8/28/11 at 7:48am