What the difference between the M9 and ECCI PR300? what are their sound signature? and which 1 is better? feel interest in this two items after viewing so many reviews and wonder which 1 to buy. Hope u all can give me some suggestion..thanks
- brandECCItagged by System, 9/20/10
- productECCI PR300tagged by System, 9/20/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/20/10
- productMEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/20/10
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 9/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Switching from IEMs to them Cans =) Last post on 12/6/10 at 5:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Review] MEElectronics M9 Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones suitable for Sony A845 with sound limiter. Last post on 8/18/10 at 2:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElec M6 & M9: Chameleons of Portable Phones Last post on 7/22/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
M9 or ECCI PR300?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 29/20/10 at 12:45pm
PR300 is better in terms of sound but the M9 is better built but that does not mean the PR300 is built poorly. The PR300 is more balanced while the M9 had a more fun signature and struggles at higher volumes which I found pretty odd for a dynamic.
Also keep in mind the M9 is $20 while the PR300 is $50 or so
Edited by rawrster - 9/20/10 at 1:12pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M9 or ECCI PR300?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 25 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 40 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Polk Audio N1 ($139) 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Denon d2000 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3