What the difference between the M9 and ECCI PR300? what are their sound signature? and which 1 is better? feel interest in this two items after viewing so many reviews and wonder which 1 to buy. Hope u all can give me some suggestion..thanks
- brandECCItagged by System, 9/20/10
- productECCI PR300tagged by System, 9/20/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/20/10
- productMEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/20/10
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 9/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Switching from IEMs to them Cans =) Last post on 12/6/10 at 5:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Review] MEElectronics M9 Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones suitable for Sony A845 with sound limiter. Last post on 8/18/10 at 2:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElec M6 & M9: Chameleons of Portable Phones Last post on 7/22/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
M9 or ECCI PR300?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 29/20/10 at 12:45pm
PR300 is better in terms of sound but the M9 is better built but that does not mean the PR300 is built poorly. The PR300 is more balanced while the M9 had a more fun signature and struggles at higher volumes which I found pretty odd for a dynamic.
Also keep in mind the M9 is $20 while the PR300 is $50 or so
Edited by rawrster - 9/20/10 at 1:12pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M9 or ECCI PR300?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 1 minute ago
- › Help with hooking up Grado headphone amp to vintage Yamaha receiver. 2 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread - All your questions answered ! 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Three (3) Woo Audio Universal Adjustable Height Aluminum Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 6 minutes ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 6 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2