They fit fine ? I used them on my Shure 1840's. They are really tight. Pretty easy to install on DT 880.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 9/20/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 9/20/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Today at 8:13 am in Video Games Discussion
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Yet another recommendation thread! Last post on 8/24/10 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
[GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More - Page 114
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1697 of 16997/27/15 at 12:34ampost #1698 of 16997/27/15 at 12:39ampost #1699 of 16998/14/15 at 9:01am
I am now superconfused...... i have the ath m50x and and the dt770 pro 80 ohm here with me and i have done pretty expensive comparison and i just can't understand how so many people say the 80oh dt770 is bassier than the m50/m50x...
i have plugged both to my 4th gen ipod touch and ipad air 2 and wether amped (using a topping nx1) or unamped for me the outcome is always the same.... yes the dt770 is very pleasently sounding due to the larger soundstage and has pretty nice bass but the m50x has a bit more impact on the bass, it hits much harder and sound more agressive when listening to rock or edm.... dont understand how many people call the 80ohm 770 bass monters.... they are bassy yes but the m50x is more. i like both though. the m50x sounds a bit more powerfull and agressive the dt770 is a spatious sounding v shaped sound but sound a tiny bit thinner...
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice on portable player 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 4 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2