Hi, does anyone have the same problem? I just can't get it untwisted from the Y to the phones! It "rolls" and twists.... and I feel like I"m the only one. I did buy them used, and there is a strange spot that looks like it was frayed and repaired.... maybe I got some one's cat-bitten pair? They sound good.... but this cable things is making me mental... anyone else?
Related Forum Threads
- Denon Refuse to help Last post on 9/11/12 at 6:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inputs needed: Denon AH-D7000 + iBasso D6 DAC Amplifier? Last post on 6/23/12 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Taking big step up to expensive portable sets $1500-1800 Budget Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone heard the Denon AHC260(R) or AHC560R? Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 3/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Oriveti Primacy: Making music sound like music Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)post #1 of 69/19/10 at 3:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/19/10 at 8:57pm
Is it possible you got one of the early pairs where the cup fell off, and when they remounted it, they didn't pay attention to whether the wire to the cup that fell off was twisted? I'm sorry, with such an expensive pair of headphones, that sounds like a bummer.post #3 of 69/27/10 at 3:13amThread Starter
Yup... bummer alright, but at least they put it back on! .... I'm no slouch... I guess I could take it back off and remount it without breaking it..... maybe I'll give that a shot!post #4 of 69/27/10 at 5:24ampost #5 of 69/27/10 at 9:17pm
Go for it! All evidence indicates that you would do a better job than whoever did it the first time.post #6 of 610/2/10 at 1:26pmQuote:
I just got a pair of D2000 and now know what you mean. Here's my solution: Remove the head off a black seven inch zip tie and fold it in half forming a V. Position this at the base of the yoke and secure the top and bottom of each side with electrical tape. Looks very discrete. Now you have sort of stethescope that no longer rolls on you. I have a photo of this but somehow I don't have permission to attach.
- Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Post your computer specs!~ 30 seconds ago
- › Cheap Entry Tube Amps Short Review - Bravo v2 / Nobsound NS-08E 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › 2016 Southeastern Michigan FALLl Head-Fi Meet 2 minutes ago
- › How much gain? 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 6 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...