Hi, does anyone have the same problem? I just can't get it untwisted from the Y to the phones! It "rolls" and twists.... and I feel like I"m the only one. I did buy them used, and there is a strange spot that looks like it was frayed and repaired.... maybe I got some one's cat-bitten pair? They sound good.... but this cable things is making me mental... anyone else?
Related Forum Threads
- Denon Refuse to help Last post on 9/11/12 at 6:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inputs needed: Denon AH-D7000 + iBasso D6 DAC Amplifier? Last post on 6/23/12 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Taking big step up to expensive portable sets $1500-1800 Budget Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone heard the Denon AHC260(R) or AHC560R? Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 3/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)post #1 of 69/19/10 at 3:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/19/10 at 8:57pm
Is it possible you got one of the early pairs where the cup fell off, and when they remounted it, they didn't pay attention to whether the wire to the cup that fell off was twisted? I'm sorry, with such an expensive pair of headphones, that sounds like a bummer.post #3 of 69/27/10 at 3:13amThread Starter
Yup... bummer alright, but at least they put it back on! .... I'm no slouch... I guess I could take it back off and remount it without breaking it..... maybe I'll give that a shot!post #4 of 69/27/10 at 5:24ampost #5 of 69/27/10 at 9:17pm
Go for it! All evidence indicates that you would do a better job than whoever did it the first time.post #6 of 610/2/10 at 1:26pmQuote:
I just got a pair of D2000 and now know what you mean. Here's my solution: Remove the head off a black seven inch zip tie and fold it in half forming a V. Position this at the base of the yoke and secure the top and bottom of each side with electrical tape. Looks very discrete. Now you have sort of stethescope that no longer rolls on you. I have a photo of this but somehow I don't have permission to attach.
- Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Geek Out V2+ Infinity (w/ extra accessories) 8 seconds ago
- › Sonore microRendu Music Streamer impressions 9 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 10 seconds ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 37 seconds ago
- › Thinking of going back to CD's ... Am I nuts? 56 seconds ago
- › WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUY A EXPENSIVE HEADPHONE THAT HAS A TERRIBLE... 1 minute ago
- › Like New Focal Elear 2 minutes ago
- › External hard drive array is a hundred times slower now? 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...