Hi, does anyone have the same problem? I just can't get it untwisted from the Y to the phones! It "rolls" and twists.... and I feel like I"m the only one. I did buy them used, and there is a strange spot that looks like it was frayed and repaired.... maybe I got some one's cat-bitten pair? They sound good.... but this cable things is making me mental... anyone else?
Related Forum Threads
- Denon Refuse to help Last post on 9/11/12 at 6:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inputs needed: Denon AH-D7000 + iBasso D6 DAC Amplifier? Last post on 6/23/12 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Taking big step up to expensive portable sets $1500-1800 Budget Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone heard the Denon AHC260(R) or AHC560R? Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
- Hi End Cables
Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is it possible you got one of the early pairs where the cup fell off, and when they remounted it, they didn't pay attention to whether the wire to the cup that fell off was twisted? I'm sorry, with such an expensive pair of headphones, that sounds like a bummer.
Yup... bummer alright, but at least they put it back on! .... I'm no slouch... I guess I could take it back off and remount it without breaking it..... maybe I'll give that a shot!
Go for it! All evidence indicates that you would do a better job than whoever did it the first time.
I just got a pair of D2000 and now know what you mean. Here's my solution: Remove the head off a black seven inch zip tie and fold it in half forming a V. Position this at the base of the yoke and secure the top and bottom of each side with electrical tape. Looks very discrete. Now you have sort of stethescope that no longer rolls on you. I have a photo of this but somehow I don't have permission to attach.
- Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 1 second ago
- › FS: VTL 300 monoblocks, upgraded by VTL to MB-450 w/ RARE GOLD... 20 seconds ago
- › New: Brainwavz R3 29 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 29 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 30 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)