Hi, does anyone have the same problem? I just can't get it untwisted from the Y to the phones! It "rolls" and twists.... and I feel like I"m the only one. I did buy them used, and there is a strange spot that looks like it was frayed and repaired.... maybe I got some one's cat-bitten pair? They sound good.... but this cable things is making me mental... anyone else?
Related Forum Threads
- Denon Refuse to help Last post on 9/11/12 at 6:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inputs needed: Denon AH-D7000 + iBasso D6 DAC Amplifier? Last post on 6/23/12 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Taking big step up to expensive portable sets $1500-1800 Budget Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone heard the Denon AHC260(R) or AHC560R? Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 7/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)post #1 of 69/19/10 at 3:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/19/10 at 8:57pm
Is it possible you got one of the early pairs where the cup fell off, and when they remounted it, they didn't pay attention to whether the wire to the cup that fell off was twisted? I'm sorry, with such an expensive pair of headphones, that sounds like a bummer.post #3 of 69/27/10 at 3:13amThread Starter
Yup... bummer alright, but at least they put it back on! .... I'm no slouch... I guess I could take it back off and remount it without breaking it..... maybe I'll give that a shot!post #4 of 69/27/10 at 5:24ampost #5 of 69/27/10 at 9:17pm
Go for it! All evidence indicates that you would do a better job than whoever did it the first time.post #6 of 610/2/10 at 1:26pmQuote:
I just got a pair of D2000 and now know what you mean. Here's my solution: Remove the head off a black seven inch zip tie and fold it in half forming a V. Position this at the base of the yoke and secure the top and bottom of each side with electrical tape. Looks very discrete. Now you have sort of stethescope that no longer rolls on you. I have a photo of this but somehow I don't have permission to attach.
- Twisted D7000 cable. Help (?)
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Enjoy 25% off - Sennheiser MOMENTUM Ingress! 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: The Stunning McIntosh D100 3 minutes ago
- › iPod Line Out Dock - Cryo style 4 minutes ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 4 minutes ago
- › Lyr 2 as a pre-amp for HE-400's and Genelecs? 5 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3