Dear Mk IV / se lovers,
Today, I thought I start The Little Dot Mk / Se Appreciation Thread for all Mk IV lovers to contribute and enjoy.
This thread would be dedicated to you and shall be a place for us to share our joy as well as to learn from one another.
You may share everything here as long as it is about the Mk IV/se such as the following:
1. Pictures of your rig with the Mk IV/se of course
2. Share your set up. What source and headphones you pair with your Mk IV
3. Tube rolling
4. Sound impression with your rig
5. Ask fellow Mk IV owners questions pertaining to the MK IV/se
6. Problems with your Mk IV
7. Etc, etc, etc.
Please be polite of course.
Enjoy and I look forward for your wonderful contributions.
Here's my combo.. with a beyer DT-990 (600)
How I have decided to own a Mk IV/se is because of the following:
1. Great value for the buck (always a high priority for me)
2. Great quality parts that goes into the Mk IV/se
3. Great customer services such as prompt email reply, trouble shooting and shipment (experienced by many users here)
4. Reliability based on all the above.
5. Great sounding and able to pair with the best sounding headphones out there such as the Senn, Beyer etc.
Edited by Tiramisu515 - 9/18/10 at 11:57pm