Hi, anyone who owns/owned an RE0 and a Shure E3 care to share their opinion on the two? I'm looking for differences between the two. Thanks!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommended IEMs for Beginners? Last post on 12/23/12 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want new headphones, what should I get? Last post on 9/18/12 at 8:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommend: IEM with very warm sound signature (and highs that won't make my ear bleed) Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newbie IEM suggestion? Last post on 8/1/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/18/10 at 2:23pmpost #3 of 59/18/10 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #4 of 59/19/10 at 12:14pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3770 Active Users (720 Members and 3050 Guests)
- › Fiio E18 2 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 20 seconds ago
- › Analogsurviver cage match! 24 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 59 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2