Hi, anyone who owns/owned an RE0 and a Shure E3 care to share their opinion on the two? I'm looking for differences between the two. Thanks!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommended IEMs for Beginners? Last post on 12/23/12 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want new headphones, what should I get? Last post on 9/18/12 at 8:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommend: IEM with very warm sound signature (and highs that won't make my ear bleed) Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newbie IEM suggestion? Last post on 8/1/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/18/10 at 2:23pmpost #3 of 59/18/10 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #4 of 59/19/10 at 12:14pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2587 Active Users (457 Members and 2130 Guests)
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 27 seconds ago
- › Westerville Fall meet. 58 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica AD2000 Recabled 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › I think apple just killed the ipod classic, ugh 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 7 minutes ago
- › SOtM tX-USBexp Audiophile PCIe to USB Audio Card 8 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 9 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 10 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)