Hi, anyone who owns/owned an RE0 and a Shure E3 care to share their opinion on the two? I'm looking for differences between the two. Thanks!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommended IEMs for Beginners? Last post on 12/23/12 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want new headphones, what should I get? Last post on 9/18/12 at 8:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommend: IEM with very warm sound signature (and highs that won't make my ear bleed) Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newbie IEM suggestion? Last post on 8/1/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/18/10 at 2:23pmpost #3 of 59/18/10 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #4 of 59/19/10 at 12:14pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE0 or Shure E3?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2869 Active Users (472 Members and 2397 Guests)
- › Sennheiser 6.3mm to 3.5mm jack adapter 53 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › Which Headset Should I Get: DXL1 or Fatal1ty 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 4 minutes ago
- › Adelaide meet 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › NHT will introduce superbuds 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)