@Joker, Could you please let me know if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2? I'm having M2 and I really like it but if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2 then I will grab it
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/17/10
- brandThinksoundtagged by System, 9/17/10
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats by Dr. Dre Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinksound vs ATH CKS90 Last post on 6/12/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice needed: <$150 IEMs, between Ety ER6i and TS02 Last post on 6/19/12 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation - Page 5post #62 of 753/15/13 at 11:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I wouldn't call it a straight-up upgrade. The M2 is the same as the ViSang R03, which I compared to the Thinksound on the first page of this thread. The newer MS01 model is more of an upgrade if you like a slightly v-shaped sound.post #63 of 753/15/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Thanks for ur opinion. I am more inclined towards M2 like sound (mids and not v-shaped)...and thats why I'm sceptical about TS02post #64 of 753/15/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
You might want to go in a different direction for you upgrade, then - maybe something like a Sunrise Xcape IE (if you don't mind the build quality) or VSonic GR06.post #65 of 753/17/13 at 8:12am
Thanks for your opinion
Anyways I have ordered Thinksound TS02 from amazon.com but I'm worried about shipping as I'm from India
Not sure when it will get delivered and also not sure about RMA if in case any quality issue occurs
I wanted to buy Monster MDT but since due to high cost and quality issues I was holding my purchase but after you compared TS02 with MDT I am more eager to listen to TS02post #66 of 753/29/13 at 10:08ampost #67 of 753/29/13 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
The M2 highs are quite smooth, I don't think the TS02 ever gets to that level of smoothness and always sounds a little v-shaped.post #68 of 754/1/13 at 8:00am
After around 40 hours burn-in, Thinksound TS02 sounds little bit similar to M2 but not as soft as Joker said
But right now I"m listening through my office Dell Desktop with crappy on board sound card (as I don't have any other source now) but Thinksound TS02 really forgives source and recording. I LIKE THATpost #69 of 752/24/14 at 9:43am
having recently caught this disorder, i've cycled through a number of iems in the $50-100 range and keep coming back to the ts-02s. while, as others have noted they're bass-forward and consequently less "accurate" or balanced than some of their more celebrated peers (etymotic, vsonic, etc.), i submit that the ts-o2s rule for several reasons:
1. they're imminently user-friendly-- comfortable as hell, less sensitive to placement/tips;
2. they're very easy to drive with a mobile phone and don't require an external amp;
3. they make everything (even lousy compressed mp3 files) sound good; not so ruthlessly revealing as make poor-quality sources unlistenable;
4. the low end is very palpable without sounding artifically boosted or mucking up the rest of the spectrum; and
5. they have very responsive customer service ( i don't care particularly about the made-in-the-us/enviro-friendly thing--i figure kids in those chinese sweatshops need to eat, too--but i'm a sucker for good business).post #70 of 752/24/14 at 9:27pmThread Starterpost #71 of 752/24/14 at 9:49pmpost #72 of 756/29/16 at 8:05ampost #73 of 756/29/16 at 9:53amQuote:
Yes they will be perfect for that. Where are they available for that price?post #74 of 756/29/16 at 10:19ampost #75 of 757/3/16 at 12:16am
I quite like my pair. They're not the most refined sound but they're affordable, versatile and non-fatiguing. And the sound profile is great for an IEM, where you might need more bass to compete with outdoor noise. I wish the treble was smoother but at least they scale well enough with nicer source music or gear. For $40, they way outperform the Soundmagic E10.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 54 seconds ago
- › Advice on buying a first DAC/Amp combo in 40 - 600 price range... 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 2 minutes ago
- › Under $30 ear buds or headphones to use with my smartphone. 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 minutes ago
- › Trying to decide on what headphones to get? 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...