@Joker, Could you please let me know if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2? I'm having M2 and I really like it but if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2 then I will grab it
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/17/10
- brandThinksoundtagged by System, 9/17/10
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats by Dr. Dre Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinksound vs ATH CKS90 Last post on 6/12/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice needed: <$150 IEMs, between Ety ER6i and TS02 Last post on 6/19/12 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation - Page 5post #62 of 753/15/13 at 11:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I wouldn't call it a straight-up upgrade. The M2 is the same as the ViSang R03, which I compared to the Thinksound on the first page of this thread. The newer MS01 model is more of an upgrade if you like a slightly v-shaped sound.post #63 of 753/15/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Thanks for ur opinion. I am more inclined towards M2 like sound (mids and not v-shaped)...and thats why I'm sceptical about TS02post #64 of 753/15/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
You might want to go in a different direction for you upgrade, then - maybe something like a Sunrise Xcape IE (if you don't mind the build quality) or VSonic GR06.post #65 of 753/17/13 at 8:12am
Thanks for your opinion
Anyways I have ordered Thinksound TS02 from amazon.com but I'm worried about shipping as I'm from India
Not sure when it will get delivered and also not sure about RMA if in case any quality issue occurs
I wanted to buy Monster MDT but since due to high cost and quality issues I was holding my purchase but after you compared TS02 with MDT I am more eager to listen to TS02post #66 of 753/29/13 at 10:08ampost #67 of 753/29/13 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
The M2 highs are quite smooth, I don't think the TS02 ever gets to that level of smoothness and always sounds a little v-shaped.post #68 of 754/1/13 at 8:00am
After around 40 hours burn-in, Thinksound TS02 sounds little bit similar to M2 but not as soft as Joker said
But right now I"m listening through my office Dell Desktop with crappy on board sound card (as I don't have any other source now) but Thinksound TS02 really forgives source and recording. I LIKE THATpost #69 of 752/24/14 at 9:43am
having recently caught this disorder, i've cycled through a number of iems in the $50-100 range and keep coming back to the ts-02s. while, as others have noted they're bass-forward and consequently less "accurate" or balanced than some of their more celebrated peers (etymotic, vsonic, etc.), i submit that the ts-o2s rule for several reasons:
1. they're imminently user-friendly-- comfortable as hell, less sensitive to placement/tips;
2. they're very easy to drive with a mobile phone and don't require an external amp;
3. they make everything (even lousy compressed mp3 files) sound good; not so ruthlessly revealing as make poor-quality sources unlistenable;
4. the low end is very palpable without sounding artifically boosted or mucking up the rest of the spectrum; and
5. they have very responsive customer service ( i don't care particularly about the made-in-the-us/enviro-friendly thing--i figure kids in those chinese sweatshops need to eat, too--but i'm a sucker for good business).post #70 of 752/24/14 at 9:27pmThread Starterpost #71 of 752/24/14 at 9:49pmpost #72 of 756/29/16 at 8:05ampost #73 of 756/29/16 at 9:53amQuote:
Yes they will be perfect for that. Where are they available for that price?post #74 of 756/29/16 at 10:19ampost #75 of 757/3/16 at 12:16am
I quite like my pair. They're not the most refined sound but they're affordable, versatile and non-fatiguing. And the sound profile is great for an IEM, where you might need more bass to compete with outdoor noise. I wish the treble was smoother but at least they scale well enough with nicer source music or gear. For $40, they way outperform the Soundmagic E10.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 1 minute ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Hifiman Edition S 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 6 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 9 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 9 minutes ago
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...