@Joker, Could you please let me know if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2? I'm having M2 and I really like it but if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2 then I will grab it
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/17/10
- brandThinksoundtagged by System, 9/17/10
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 4/26/16 at 9:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats by Dr. Dre Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinksound vs ATH CKS90 Last post on 6/12/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice needed: <$150 IEMs, between Ety ER6i and TS02 Last post on 6/19/12 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of this review, the iFi micro iDSD, iFi nano Gemini cable and iFi nano iUSB3.0 was for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are links for the purchase of these three...
These so far dethroned all my top headphones. Deeper more natural bass than the M50X, or the HE-400, better 3d imaging, and speed than the AD900x, better comfort than the DT990pro. Mine is...
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation - Page 5post #62 of 713/15/13 at 11:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I wouldn't call it a straight-up upgrade. The M2 is the same as the ViSang R03, which I compared to the Thinksound on the first page of this thread. The newer MS01 model is more of an upgrade if you like a slightly v-shaped sound.post #63 of 713/15/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Thanks for ur opinion. I am more inclined towards M2 like sound (mids and not v-shaped)...and thats why I'm sceptical about TS02post #64 of 713/15/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
You might want to go in a different direction for you upgrade, then - maybe something like a Sunrise Xcape IE (if you don't mind the build quality) or VSonic GR06.post #65 of 713/17/13 at 8:12am
Thanks for your opinion
Anyways I have ordered Thinksound TS02 from amazon.com but I'm worried about shipping as I'm from India
Not sure when it will get delivered and also not sure about RMA if in case any quality issue occurs
I wanted to buy Monster MDT but since due to high cost and quality issues I was holding my purchase but after you compared TS02 with MDT I am more eager to listen to TS02post #66 of 713/29/13 at 10:08ampost #67 of 713/29/13 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
The M2 highs are quite smooth, I don't think the TS02 ever gets to that level of smoothness and always sounds a little v-shaped.post #68 of 714/1/13 at 8:00am
After around 40 hours burn-in, Thinksound TS02 sounds little bit similar to M2 but not as soft as Joker said
But right now I"m listening through my office Dell Desktop with crappy on board sound card (as I don't have any other source now) but Thinksound TS02 really forgives source and recording. I LIKE THATpost #69 of 712/24/14 at 9:43am
having recently caught this disorder, i've cycled through a number of iems in the $50-100 range and keep coming back to the ts-02s. while, as others have noted they're bass-forward and consequently less "accurate" or balanced than some of their more celebrated peers (etymotic, vsonic, etc.), i submit that the ts-o2s rule for several reasons:
1. they're imminently user-friendly-- comfortable as hell, less sensitive to placement/tips;
2. they're very easy to drive with a mobile phone and don't require an external amp;
3. they make everything (even lousy compressed mp3 files) sound good; not so ruthlessly revealing as make poor-quality sources unlistenable;
4. the low end is very palpable without sounding artifically boosted or mucking up the rest of the spectrum; and
5. they have very responsive customer service ( i don't care particularly about the made-in-the-us/enviro-friendly thing--i figure kids in those chinese sweatshops need to eat, too--but i'm a sucker for good business).post #70 of 712/24/14 at 9:27pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AKG new N90Q 1 minute ago
- › Blind Testing (O/T conversation moved from HD600 thread) 1 minute ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 8 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse