@Joker, Could you please let me know if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2? I'm having M2 and I really like it but if TS02 will be an upgrade from M2 then I will grab it
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/17/10
- brandThinksoundtagged by System, 9/17/10
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/4/16 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats by Dr. Dre Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinksound vs ATH CKS90 Last post on 6/12/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice needed: <$150 IEMs, between Ety ER6i and TS02 Last post on 6/19/12 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation - Page 5post #62 of 713/15/13 at 11:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I wouldn't call it a straight-up upgrade. The M2 is the same as the ViSang R03, which I compared to the Thinksound on the first page of this thread. The newer MS01 model is more of an upgrade if you like a slightly v-shaped sound.post #63 of 713/15/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Thanks for ur opinion. I am more inclined towards M2 like sound (mids and not v-shaped)...and thats why I'm sceptical about TS02post #64 of 713/15/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
You might want to go in a different direction for you upgrade, then - maybe something like a Sunrise Xcape IE (if you don't mind the build quality) or VSonic GR06.post #65 of 713/17/13 at 8:12am
Thanks for your opinion
Anyways I have ordered Thinksound TS02 from amazon.com but I'm worried about shipping as I'm from India
Not sure when it will get delivered and also not sure about RMA if in case any quality issue occurs
I wanted to buy Monster MDT but since due to high cost and quality issues I was holding my purchase but after you compared TS02 with MDT I am more eager to listen to TS02post #66 of 713/29/13 at 10:08ampost #67 of 713/29/13 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
The M2 highs are quite smooth, I don't think the TS02 ever gets to that level of smoothness and always sounds a little v-shaped.post #68 of 714/1/13 at 8:00am
After around 40 hours burn-in, Thinksound TS02 sounds little bit similar to M2 but not as soft as Joker said
But right now I"m listening through my office Dell Desktop with crappy on board sound card (as I don't have any other source now) but Thinksound TS02 really forgives source and recording. I LIKE THATpost #69 of 712/24/14 at 9:43am
having recently caught this disorder, i've cycled through a number of iems in the $50-100 range and keep coming back to the ts-02s. while, as others have noted they're bass-forward and consequently less "accurate" or balanced than some of their more celebrated peers (etymotic, vsonic, etc.), i submit that the ts-o2s rule for several reasons:
1. they're imminently user-friendly-- comfortable as hell, less sensitive to placement/tips;
2. they're very easy to drive with a mobile phone and don't require an external amp;
3. they make everything (even lousy compressed mp3 files) sound good; not so ruthlessly revealing as make poor-quality sources unlistenable;
4. the low end is very palpable without sounding artifically boosted or mucking up the rest of the spectrum; and
5. they have very responsive customer service ( i don't care particularly about the made-in-the-us/enviro-friendly thing--i figure kids in those chinese sweatshops need to eat, too--but i'm a sucker for good business).post #70 of 712/24/14 at 9:27pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 like new in box (November 2015) with invoice 6 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Help buying a new portable music source (mp3) 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › Is Sabre ES9018 the best DAC chip right now? 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 9 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...