i need some iems cuz i broke my klipsch s4 and i didnt like it when it comes to bass then i bought shure se115 didnt like it too much either so i returned it. can u guys share what are some good iems with good bass and blocking noise if im on bus or train.
Related Forum Threads
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for something really different Last post on 7/30/10 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss Portapro Replacement - another PORTABLE headphone please (extreme basshead) Last post on 7/25/10 at 9:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Another IEM Advice Thread Last post on 7/23/10 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
Best boom boom iems under 150??post #1 of 69/16/10 at 10:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/17/10 at 1:57ampost #3 of 69/17/10 at 3:18ampost #4 of 69/17/10 at 3:52ampost #5 of 69/17/10 at 5:08amQuote:
I'm a die hard SE530 fan boi ... but that said ...
I recently had a chance to spend about two weeks with some Sony MDR-EX500LP's (around $80 to $120 retail) and was very very impressed; the bass was positively outstanding. Huge, present, snappy ... and requiring zero eq'ing. The rest of the sound signature was classic Sony, creamy mids, slightly "shiney" highs and overall, a very easy listen. But the bass, man ... it was awesome. A bit much/too forward for my more "neutral" tastes, but man was it fun.
If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, pick some up for a test run ... you can take them back for a full refund within 30 days (Fry's return policy rocks when it comes to demo'ing IEMs).
Good luck.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best boom boom iems under 150??
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Shure SE846 or Ultimate Ears UE11? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 5 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 6 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 7 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear