i need some iems cuz i broke my klipsch s4 and i didnt like it when it comes to bass then i bought shure se115 didnt like it too much either so i returned it. can u guys share what are some good iems with good bass and blocking noise if im on bus or train.
Related Forum Threads
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for something really different Last post on 7/30/10 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss Portapro Replacement - another PORTABLE headphone please (extreme basshead) Last post on 7/25/10 at 9:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Another IEM Advice Thread Last post on 7/23/10 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best boom boom iems under 150??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm a die hard SE530 fan boi ... but that said ...
I recently had a chance to spend about two weeks with some Sony MDR-EX500LP's (around $80 to $120 retail) and was very very impressed; the bass was positively outstanding. Huge, present, snappy ... and requiring zero eq'ing. The rest of the sound signature was classic Sony, creamy mids, slightly "shiney" highs and overall, a very easy listen. But the bass, man ... it was awesome. A bit much/too forward for my more "neutral" tastes, but man was it fun.
If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, pick some up for a test run ... you can take them back for a full refund within 30 days (Fry's return policy rocks when it comes to demo'ing IEMs).
- Best boom boom iems under 150??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Why would anyone want just one headphone? 20 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 27 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 51 seconds ago
- › Need urgent help to choose amp. For Hd800 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The pain of walking into a hifi store... 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone here own the Custom One Pro? I bought it... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - Sennheiser IE800... 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe