i need some iems cuz i broke my klipsch s4 and i didnt like it when it comes to bass then i bought shure se115 didnt like it too much either so i returned it. can u guys share what are some good iems with good bass and blocking noise if im on bus or train.
Related Forum Threads
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for something really different Last post on 7/30/10 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss Portapro Replacement - another PORTABLE headphone please (extreme basshead) Last post on 7/25/10 at 9:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Another IEM Advice Thread Last post on 7/23/10 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best boom boom iems under 150??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm a die hard SE530 fan boi ... but that said ...
I recently had a chance to spend about two weeks with some Sony MDR-EX500LP's (around $80 to $120 retail) and was very very impressed; the bass was positively outstanding. Huge, present, snappy ... and requiring zero eq'ing. The rest of the sound signature was classic Sony, creamy mids, slightly "shiney" highs and overall, a very easy listen. But the bass, man ... it was awesome. A bit much/too forward for my more "neutral" tastes, but man was it fun.
If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, pick some up for a test run ... you can take them back for a full refund within 30 days (Fry's return policy rocks when it comes to demo'ing IEMs).
- Best boom boom iems under 150??
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Balanced Cable for Alpha Dog 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 8 minutes ago
- › HD 598 Replacement 10 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 10 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 10 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 11 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)