i need some iems cuz i broke my klipsch s4 and i didnt like it when it comes to bass then i bought shure se115 didnt like it too much either so i returned it. can u guys share what are some good iems with good bass and blocking noise if im on bus or train.
Related Forum Threads
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for something really different Last post on 7/30/10 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss Portapro Replacement - another PORTABLE headphone please (extreme basshead) Last post on 7/25/10 at 9:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Another IEM Advice Thread Last post on 7/23/10 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best boom boom iems under 150??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm a die hard SE530 fan boi ... but that said ...
I recently had a chance to spend about two weeks with some Sony MDR-EX500LP's (around $80 to $120 retail) and was very very impressed; the bass was positively outstanding. Huge, present, snappy ... and requiring zero eq'ing. The rest of the sound signature was classic Sony, creamy mids, slightly "shiney" highs and overall, a very easy listen. But the bass, man ... it was awesome. A bit much/too forward for my more "neutral" tastes, but man was it fun.
If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, pick some up for a test run ... you can take them back for a full refund within 30 days (Fry's return policy rocks when it comes to demo'ing IEMs).
- Best boom boom iems under 150??
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) just now
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 37 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 50 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! ... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Conflicting information on Cables and other audiophile components. 3 minutes ago
- › Bassy, Sealed Headphones for Under $35 3 minutes ago
- › digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Solid state balanced amp for Audeze LCD-3? 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)