Just listened to it at 32 Ohm Audio. It smoked the Red Wine unit. It is a game changer. I put my name on the list to buy one. There isn't an amp I've listened to that can touch it.
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as a niche amp? your opinion... Last post on 10/29/10 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm lost where do I ask about building a home rig using my laptop as a source? Last post on 9/19/10 at 2:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 8/24/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold - Page 3post #31 of 414/24/11 at 7:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 414/24/11 at 9:00pmpost #33 of 414/25/11 at 6:01pmQuote:
As a guy on the list, that is encouraging to hear.
post #34 of 414/27/11 at 11:26ampost #35 of 414/30/11 at 8:15pmQuote:
Wow it must be special. I've listened to the RWA Isabella(Balanced) and it was probably the best amp I've auditioned. This is really bad news for my wallet.post #36 of 415/25/11 at 5:20pmpost #37 of 415/25/11 at 8:55pm
been looking for an amp (hopefully my last) for the past 3 weeks since I got my LCD-2. But I think I will wait and get a liquid fire when it comes out. Researching for a good amp takes so much time. I am glad to say I have made my decision, liquid fire it is.post #38 of 415/29/11 at 11:00am
I am counting down the days away with you guys too..don't feel pressured at all Alex
I've got the Liquid Gold keeping me company now that I am finding myself working a bit more form home or when browsing. The Liquid GOld is still the bees knees when it comes to Solid State amps for me with orthos like the LCD-2, but the Liquid Fire is on another level.post #39 of 418/8/11 at 7:12pmpost #40 of 418/8/11 at 8:02pmQuote:
What headphone were you using, and was the Red Wine unit the Audeze Edition?post #41 of 4110/23/11 at 5:00am
Is there any news at all on the Liquid Gold? Haven't heard anything about it for months. Obviously the Liquid Fire is doing extremely well, and the Liquid Lighting impressions have been very positive, so the folks at CA being too busy is understandable. The thought of another HQ SS amp with the CA pedigree is very appealing though...
- where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Sennheiser Momentum or NAD HP50 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 8 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 9 minutes ago
- › KingRex UD384 + U Power + Mhdt Labs USB Cable + Audioquest RCA Cable 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2