Just listened to it at 32 Ohm Audio. It smoked the Red Wine unit. It is a game changer. I put my name on the list to buy one. There isn't an amp I've listened to that can touch it.
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as a niche amp? your opinion... Last post on 10/29/10 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm lost where do I ask about building a home rig using my laptop as a source? Last post on 9/19/10 at 2:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold - Page 3post #31 of 414/24/11 at 7:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 414/24/11 at 9:00pmpost #33 of 414/25/11 at 6:01pmQuote:
As a guy on the list, that is encouraging to hear.
post #34 of 414/27/11 at 11:26ampost #35 of 414/30/11 at 8:15pmQuote:
Wow it must be special. I've listened to the RWA Isabella(Balanced) and it was probably the best amp I've auditioned. This is really bad news for my wallet.post #36 of 415/25/11 at 5:20pmpost #37 of 415/25/11 at 8:55pm
been looking for an amp (hopefully my last) for the past 3 weeks since I got my LCD-2. But I think I will wait and get a liquid fire when it comes out. Researching for a good amp takes so much time. I am glad to say I have made my decision, liquid fire it is.post #38 of 415/29/11 at 11:00am
I am counting down the days away with you guys too..don't feel pressured at all Alex
I've got the Liquid Gold keeping me company now that I am finding myself working a bit more form home or when browsing. The Liquid GOld is still the bees knees when it comes to Solid State amps for me with orthos like the LCD-2, but the Liquid Fire is on another level.post #39 of 418/8/11 at 7:12pmpost #40 of 418/8/11 at 8:02pmQuote:
What headphone were you using, and was the Red Wine unit the Audeze Edition?post #41 of 4110/23/11 at 5:00am
Is there any news at all on the Liquid Gold? Haven't heard anything about it for months. Obviously the Liquid Fire is doing extremely well, and the Liquid Lighting impressions have been very positive, so the folks at CA being too busy is understandable. The thought of another HQ SS amp with the CA pedigree is very appealing though...
- where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe