Just listened to it at 32 Ohm Audio. It smoked the Red Wine unit. It is a game changer. I put my name on the list to buy one. There isn't an amp I've listened to that can touch it.
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as a niche amp? your opinion... Last post on 10/29/10 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm lost where do I ask about building a home rig using my laptop as a source? Last post on 9/19/10 at 2:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold - Page 3post #31 of 414/24/11 at 7:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 414/24/11 at 9:00pmpost #33 of 414/25/11 at 6:01pmQuote:
As a guy on the list, that is encouraging to hear.
post #34 of 414/27/11 at 11:26ampost #35 of 414/30/11 at 8:15pmQuote:
Wow it must be special. I've listened to the RWA Isabella(Balanced) and it was probably the best amp I've auditioned. This is really bad news for my wallet.post #36 of 415/25/11 at 5:20pmpost #37 of 415/25/11 at 8:55pm
been looking for an amp (hopefully my last) for the past 3 weeks since I got my LCD-2. But I think I will wait and get a liquid fire when it comes out. Researching for a good amp takes so much time. I am glad to say I have made my decision, liquid fire it is.post #38 of 415/29/11 at 11:00am
I am counting down the days away with you guys too..don't feel pressured at all Alex
I've got the Liquid Gold keeping me company now that I am finding myself working a bit more form home or when browsing. The Liquid GOld is still the bees knees when it comes to Solid State amps for me with orthos like the LCD-2, but the Liquid Fire is on another level.post #39 of 418/8/11 at 7:12pmpost #40 of 418/8/11 at 8:02pmQuote:
What headphone were you using, and was the Red Wine unit the Audeze Edition?post #41 of 4110/23/11 at 5:00am
Is there any news at all on the Liquid Gold? Haven't heard anything about it for months. Obviously the Liquid Fire is doing extremely well, and the Liquid Lighting impressions have been very positive, so the folks at CA being too busy is understandable. The thought of another HQ SS amp with the CA pedigree is very appealing though...
- where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › MASS-Kobo Headphone Amp. model404 58 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Europe cheapest Beyerdynamic T70p 6 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2