Just listened to it at 32 Ohm Audio. It smoked the Red Wine unit. It is a game changer. I put my name on the list to buy one. There isn't an amp I've listened to that can touch it.
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as a niche amp? your opinion... Last post on 10/29/10 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm lost where do I ask about building a home rig using my laptop as a source? Last post on 9/19/10 at 2:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 3/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Preamble: Hidizs Technology (http://www.hidizs.com/) is a Chinese audio manufacturer (mainly digital audio players) that established in early 2014 and is based in Dongguan, China....
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONA fair bit of this review may borrow sections from my U6 review. The reason for this is that a lot of...
Special thanks to Fiio for sponsoring this review unit for testing purposes Firmware installed : 1.2 Micro SD size used: 128GB C10 Sandisk Spec...
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold - Page 3post #31 of 414/24/11 at 7:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 414/24/11 at 9:00pmpost #33 of 414/25/11 at 6:01pmQuote:
As a guy on the list, that is encouraging to hear.
post #34 of 414/27/11 at 11:26ampost #35 of 414/30/11 at 8:15pmQuote:
Wow it must be special. I've listened to the RWA Isabella(Balanced) and it was probably the best amp I've auditioned. This is really bad news for my wallet.post #36 of 415/25/11 at 5:20pmpost #37 of 415/25/11 at 8:55pm
been looking for an amp (hopefully my last) for the past 3 weeks since I got my LCD-2. But I think I will wait and get a liquid fire when it comes out. Researching for a good amp takes so much time. I am glad to say I have made my decision, liquid fire it is.post #38 of 415/29/11 at 11:00am
I am counting down the days away with you guys too..don't feel pressured at all Alex
I've got the Liquid Gold keeping me company now that I am finding myself working a bit more form home or when browsing. The Liquid GOld is still the bees knees when it comes to Solid State amps for me with orthos like the LCD-2, but the Liquid Fire is on another level.post #39 of 418/8/11 at 7:12pmpost #40 of 418/8/11 at 8:02pmQuote:
What headphone were you using, and was the Red Wine unit the Audeze Edition?post #41 of 4110/23/11 at 5:00am
Is there any news at all on the Liquid Gold? Haven't heard anything about it for months. Obviously the Liquid Fire is doing extremely well, and the Liquid Lighting impressions have been very positive, so the folks at CA being too busy is understandable. The thought of another HQ SS amp with the CA pedigree is very appealing though...
- where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Eddie current Electra 5 minutes ago
- › Etymotic MK5... any users? 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by noobandroid
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...