Just listened to it at 32 Ohm Audio. It smoked the Red Wine unit. It is a game changer. I put my name on the list to buy one. There isn't an amp I've listened to that can touch it.
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is there such a thing as a niche amp? your opinion... Last post on 10/29/10 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm lost where do I ask about building a home rig using my laptop as a source? Last post on 9/19/10 at 2:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold - Page 3post #31 of 414/24/11 at 7:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 414/24/11 at 9:00pmpost #33 of 414/25/11 at 6:01pmQuote:
As a guy on the list, that is encouraging to hear.
post #34 of 414/27/11 at 11:26ampost #35 of 414/30/11 at 8:15pmQuote:
Wow it must be special. I've listened to the RWA Isabella(Balanced) and it was probably the best amp I've auditioned. This is really bad news for my wallet.post #36 of 415/25/11 at 5:20pmpost #37 of 415/25/11 at 8:55pm
been looking for an amp (hopefully my last) for the past 3 weeks since I got my LCD-2. But I think I will wait and get a liquid fire when it comes out. Researching for a good amp takes so much time. I am glad to say I have made my decision, liquid fire it is.post #38 of 415/29/11 at 11:00am
I am counting down the days away with you guys too..don't feel pressured at all Alex
I've got the Liquid Gold keeping me company now that I am finding myself working a bit more form home or when browsing. The Liquid GOld is still the bees knees when it comes to Solid State amps for me with orthos like the LCD-2, but the Liquid Fire is on another level.post #39 of 418/8/11 at 7:12pmpost #40 of 418/8/11 at 8:02pmQuote:
What headphone were you using, and was the Red Wine unit the Audeze Edition?post #41 of 4110/23/11 at 5:00am
Is there any news at all on the Liquid Gold? Haven't heard anything about it for months. Obviously the Liquid Fire is doing extremely well, and the Liquid Lighting impressions have been very positive, so the folks at CA being too busy is understandable. The thought of another HQ SS amp with the CA pedigree is very appealing though...
- where can i do a pre-order for the Cavalli Liquid Fire or Liquid Gold
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 22 seconds ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 1 minute ago
- › silver dragon iem cable shure connector 1 minute ago
- › Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Micro iDAC2 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › Seattle Secret meet 5/31/2015 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMagic E50 & E80 - Story of Two Magicians - A Review... 6 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)