I've searched but can't find a thread on this: is there a release date and price on the PXC 360s?
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser MX 360 vs MX 460 vs MX 560 Last post on 9/1/11 at 3:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which Sennheiser Headphones should I get? Last post on 12/1/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buy Sennheiser Audiophile or Wireless Headphone, Get a FREE HeadRoom Gift Card (while supplies... Last post on 11/30/12 at 10:33am in HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Sennheiser PXC 360 BTpost #1 of 49/15/10 at 2:08pmThread Starterpost #2 of 49/16/10 at 6:46amThread Starterpost #3 of 411/13/10 at 10:15ampost #4 of 41/18/11 at 5:56pm
They are now available in Canada. Speaker City in North Vancouver can order the following models:
PX 360 BT $340 + tax = $381
PXC 360 BT $496 + tax = $556
Also, Headphone Bar on West Broadway can also order them in, but he quoted me a higher price than above.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser PXC 360 BT
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What do you do for a living? 51 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › IC: NIB Cavalli Liquid Gold and AMR AM777 1 minute ago
- › Dac for home use with sony Amplifier and pc-laptop 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Book recommendation? 4 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)